TS EdCET 2019 Exam Date has been released. A Common Entrance Test, designated as Telangana State Education Common Entrance Test-2018 (TS Ed.CET-2019) will be conducted by the Osmania University, Hyderabad on behalf of the Telangana State Council of Higher Education for admission in to B.Ed (Two years) Regular Course in the Colleges of Education in Telangana State for the academic year 2019-2020.
Candidates can go through the clear details of TS EdCET 2019 exam like notification, application form, eligibility, exam pattern, syllabus, exam date along with the latest updates of TS EdCET 2019 with hall ticket, answer key, results and counseling details.
TS EdCET 2019 Exam Date is 30th & 31st May 2019. The Examination Timing are 11:00 AM to 01:00 PM (Forenoon session) and 03:00 PM to 05:00 PM (Afternoon session).
TS EdCET 2019 Exam Date
|Availability of application form||2nd week of March 2019|
|Application submission last date (without late fee)||2nd week of April 2019|
|Application submission last date (with Rs.500/- late fee)||3rd week of April 2019|
|Application submission last date (with Rs.1000/- late fee)||4th week of April 2019|
|Application submission last date (with Rs.5000/- late fee)||Last week of April 2019|
|Application submission last date (with Rs.10,000/- late fee)||1st week of May 2019|
|Downloading of hall ticket||1st week of May 2019|
|Exam date||30th & 31st May 2019|
|Declaration of result||June 2019|
|Counselling begins||June 2019|
TS EdCET 2019 Eligibility
- Candidates should have Minimum 19 years of age as on 1st July 2019.
- There is no maximum age limit.
- Candidates should have passed B.A. /B.Sc. /B.Sc. (Home Science)/B.Com. / B.C.A. /B.B.M with a minimum of 50% marks (40% marks for candidates belonging to all other reserved categories i.e. S.C. S.T., B.C. (A/B/C/D/E), and physically handicapped).
Bachelors in Engineering or Technology with Specialization in Science and Mathematics with 55% aggregate marks or Any other qualification equivalent thereto.
The candidates who are appearing for the final year degree examination shall also be eligible to appear for TS Ed.CET 2019.
Candidates possessing MBBS/ BSC (AG) / BVSC/ BHMT/ B.Pharm and such other professional and job oriented degree courses Viz., LLB are not eligible for admission into B.Ed Course.
Candidates possessing a Master Degree without having undertaken undergraduate study are not eligible for admission.
Eligibility Criteria for the choice of subject under Part C
TS EdCET 2019 Exam Pattern
- General English : 25 Questions : 25 Marks
- General Knowledge : 15 Questions : 15 Marks
- Teaching Aptitude : 10 Questions : 10 Marks
Part C (Methodology)
- Mathematics : 100 Questions : 100 Marks
- Physical Sciences
- Physics : 50 Questions : 50 Marks
- Chemistry : 50 Questions : 50 Marks
- Biological Sciences
- Botany : 50 Questions : 50 Marks
- Zoology : 50 Questions :50 Marks
- Social Studies
- Geography : 35 Questions : 35 Marks
- History : 30 Questions : 30 Marks
- Civics : 15 Questions : 15 Marks
- Economics : 20 Questions : 20 Marks
- English : 100 Questions : 100 Marks
TS EdCET 2019 Syllabus
Go through the following link for clear and detail Syllabs of TS EdCET 2019
- Rs.650/- for Geneal category candidates.
- Rs.450/- for SC/ST category candidates.
Fee payment can be done through debit/credit card, net banking and UPI.
TS EdCET 2019 Online Application
- TS EdCET Online application form 2019 will be accessible through online mode.
- Fee payment will be the first step to apply for TS EdCET 2019 examination.
- After the successful paymentof fee candidates will receive their login ID and password.
- Candidates are required to upload the scanned images of a photograph and signature in the prescribed format.
- All the details are to be entered carefully in the Online application form of TS EdCET 2019. It may be possible that the official authority will not provide the correction facility this year if you have done any mistake while entering your details.
- Candidate should take printout of the filled in Online application form for further reference.