UPSSSC Lekhpal Recruitment 2020 for 6000 Posts: UPSSSC will soon release the Recruitment 2020 for the post of Lekhpal. There are 6000 vacancies in this recruitment. UPSSSC Recruitment for Consolidation Accountants application form will be released very soon as per news sources. Check UP Lekhpal Recruitment Eligibility Criteria, Important Dates, UP Lekhpal registration process and important instructions.
UPSSSC will announce the recruitment of 6000 Lekhpals in the various districts of Uttar Pradesh for the year 2019-2020. The official notification for the recruitment of Lekhpals will be released soon. The recruitment procedure will be started after the notification announcement. From this year onwards candidates this post will be selected only on the basis of the written exam as no interview round will be conducted for final selection. Earlier candidates had to pass an interview after qualifying the written exam.
The Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Services Selection Commission (UPSSSC) will be the conducting authority of Lekhpal exam. This article will provide important information about the Exam pattern, admit card of the Lekhpal exam and result. Interested candidates can prepare for this exam according to the information provided in this article.
UP Lekhpal Recruitment Dates 2020
|UP Lekhpal Recruitment Notification||Notified Soon|
|Commencement of Online Application||Notified Soon|
|Last Date to Apply/Registration||Notified Soon|
|Correction Last Date||Notified Soon|
|Admit Card Available||Notified Soon|
|UP Lekhpal Exam Date 2019||Notified Soon|
UP Lekhpal Recruitment Salary
UP Lekhpal Application Form 2020
Application form for UP Lekhpal 2019 exam will be released in August 2019 (Expected). Candidates will be able to fill application only through the official website of UPSSSC. To fill application form online candidates can follow the steps given below-
- Visit UPSSSC official website (mentioned above) or click on link provided below in table.
- Click on the advertisement/ notification option for the recruitment of lekhpal on the homepage.
- Read all the instructions and click on apply button
- Register yourself by entering all the required details.
- Fill all the details carefully in the application form and make sure that all the information is correct.
- Make payment of the application fee.
- Submit the application form and take printout of the same for future references.
UP Lekhpal Application Fee
Check below the registration fee to be paid as per the category to apply for UP Lekhpal recruitment.
|General / OBC||₹ 185|
Application fee can be paid through Credit Card/ Debit Card/ Internet Banking or Through SBI e-Challan.
UP Lekhpal Application form Eligibility
Before filling the application form for UP Lekhpal 2019 exam candidates must check whether they fulfill the eligibility criteria or not. Here we have shared the eligibility criteria of UP Lekhpal 2019 exam. For this examination, the candidate has to full fill education criteria which is necessary and then only he or she is eligible for giving this examination. The candidate has to fulfill both education and age limit criteria that are as follows: –
- The age limit for the candidates is 18 years to 40 years.
- An age relaxation is also applicable as per the rules of state government. Read it in the detailed notification released by the UPSSSC.
|Essential Qualification Details|
|1. Intermediate Examination from Board of High School and Intermediate U.P. or any Examination recognized by the Government as equivalent to.|
|Preferential Qualification Details|
|1. Served in the Territorial Army for a minimum period of 02 years.|
|2. Has been obtained National Cadet Corps B certificate.|
If there will be any other educational requirement it will be updated.
Pay Scale :
Pay band Matrix Level – 3 (21,700-69,100 Grade Pay 2000)
UP लेखपाल भरती 2020
|Name Of The Posts||UPSSSC लेखपाल भरती 2019|
|Total Number Of Vacant Seats||6000|
|Age Limit||18 to 40 years|
|Process Of Registration||Online|
|Advertisement Number||Available Soon|
|Apply Online (Registration)||Available Soon|
|Pay Exam Fee||Available Soon|
|Print Application Form||Available Soon|
|Modify/ Correction||Available Soon|
|Download Notification||Available Soon|
UP Lekhpal Recruitment Exam Pattern
The exam will be conducted in offline mode (written exam). The candidates who are looking forward to this post has the vast knowledge of some important subjects like general Hindi, mathematics, general knowledge, rural development, and rural society. The examination will be of 80 marks and has 160 questions that will have divided as 40 questions from all four sections.
|Section||Subjects||No. of questions||Marks|
|Section A||General Hindi||40||20|
|Section C||General Knowledge||40||20|
|Section D||Rural Development and Rural Society||40||20|
NOTE: Total Time Duration of Exam will be 02 Hours. In case of any changes in the exam pattern, we will update the same here.
According to the latest news, there are significant changes for UP Lekhpal recruitment 2019. These are as follows-
- No interview for up Lekhpal post as per the government interview has been scrapped for group C post.
- The written exam will play an important role as a candidate will get selected based on the merit list.
- About preference of districts-candidates can make a choice.
- A computer-based mode written exam may be conducted.
UP Lekhpal Recruitment Admit Card
The candidate who are looking for this examination has to wait for the notification which would soon get uploaded on the website. The admit card will be available on the website and it would be 10 or 15 days before the examination. Every candidate has to take his or her Admit Card on the day of the examination. The candidate will also get a hall ticket which is also necessary to take on the day of the examination. The candidate will not be allowed in the examination hall if he or she does not have these two documents on the day of the examination.
How to get the UP Lekhpal Admit Card?
The candidate can get the admit card from the official website of the government upsssc.gov.in.
The steps are as follow: –
- The candidate has to tip the name of the website in the google.
- The candidate now has to go and click on the link of admit card that would be mention in the website.
- Candidate has to enter his or her registration number or get his or her admit card.
- Candidate can give the command of print for the admit card and hall ticket.
UP Lekhpal Recruitment Result
The result will be released through the online mode after the commencement of the exam. The result will contain the marks obtained by the candidates on the basis of marks obtained a merit list will be prepared. On the basis of merit list candidates will be selected for the post of Lekhpal.
We will advise candidates that on the day of examination the candidate has to carry the admit card and one ID proof in examination centre with these two documents together then the only candidate would be allowed in the examination hall. The other important information will be available soon on the website. The candidate has to keep looking for the notification on the website on a day-to-day basis. The candidate has to go through the whole syllabus in all four groups.
Keep visiting our page for the latest updates related to UP Lekhpal 2019 Recruitment and online apply application form. If you have any question then you can ask us in the comment section below.
Incoming search terms:
- tsrjc colleges
- ts transco sub engineer salary
- lineman salary in telangana
- jharkhand ranger vacancy
- When tsrjc second phase result
- tsrjc results 2020 phase 2
- tsrjc cet 2020 second phase results on
- ts transco lineman salary
- ts genco ae notification pdf
- salary of forest beat officer in telangana
- salary in ts fbo
- salary growth of aeo in telangana
- manbadi comts
- adilabad aeo merit list
- how much forest beat salary
- grade pay of range forest officer in jharkhand
- forest ranger pay scale jharkhand
- Forest Range Officer Preparation books
- forest officer physical test
- forest officer pay slip telangana
- forest beat officer body measurements
- electrical sub engineer salary in telangana
- anganwadi teacher list in jangaon
- anganwadi teacher job in medchal malkajgiri district
- agricultural extension officer salary in telangana