TS PGLCET 2019 Exam Date has been released. TS PGLCET 2019 (Telangana State Post Graduate Law Common Entrance Test) is a state level entrance exam conducted by the OU (Osmania University), Hyderabad. Those Students who want lateral entry admission to L.L.M course can appear in this exam. 13 institutions in Telangana State consider the TS PGLCET scores for providing admission to L.L.M course. Candidates can go through the clear details of TS PGLCET 2019 exam like notification, application form, eligibility, exam pattern, syllabus, exam date along with the latest updates of TSCET 2019 with hall ticket, answer key, results and counseling details.
TS PGLCET 2019 Exam Date is 26th May 2019. The Examination Timing is 02:30 PM to 04:00 PM.
TS PGLCET 2019 Exam Date
|Availability of application form||2nd week of March 2019|
|Application submission last date (without late fee)||2nd week of April 2019|
|Application submission last date (with Rs.500/- late fee)||3rd week of April 2019|
|Application submission last date (with Rs.1000/- late fee)||4th week of April 2019|
|Application submission last date (with Rs.5000/- late fee)||Last week of April 2019|
|Application submission last date (with Rs.10,000/- late fee)||1st week of May 2019|
|Downloading of hall ticket||1st week of May 2019|
|Exam date||26th May 2019|
|Declaration of result||June 2019|
|Counselling begins||June 2019|
TS PGLCET 2019 Eligibility
- Candidate must be the citizen of India.
- Candidate should either belong to the state of Andhra Pradesh or Telangana.
- They must satisfy the local/non-local status requirements as set by the educational institutions of Telangana.
- Foreign and NRI candidates have to satisfy the rules of the University in which he/she want to take admission
For LL.M. Regular Course
- Candidate must possess LL.B/B.L (3/5 year) degree.
- Candidates appearing the final year examination of graduation can also apply.
- Candidate must have at least 50% marks at the graduation level (45% for SC/ST candidates).
For LL.M. Private Course
- Candidate must have obtained minimum experience of at least 3-years as the judicial officer or 3-years for standing as an advocate on the appearing date of TS PGLCET 2019 exam.
TS PGLCET 2019 Exam Pattern
TS PGLCET 2019 Examination paper is divided into 2 sections – Part A and Part B. Part A consist of a total of 40 Questions whereas Part B consists of 80 Questions.
- Time Duration of TS PGLCET 2019 Exam is 90 Minutes.
- Totally 120 number of Questions will be asked in the TS PGLCET 2019 exam.
- One Mark is Rewarded for each correct answer.
TS PGLCET 2019 Syllabus
Candidates can note down section wise marks of the TS PGLCET 2019 question paper.
Part A : 40 Marks
- Jurisprudence – 20 Marks
- School of Jurisprudence
- custom precedent and legislation
- sources of law
- rights and duties
- ownership and possession
- legal sanctions
- Constitutional Law – 20 Marks
- Nature of the constitution
- fundamental rights
- directive principles of state policy
- executive, judiciary and legislature
- center-state relations
- emergency provisions
- amendments to the constitution
Part B : 80 Marks
- Public International Law – 16 Marks
- International law and municipal law
- state territory
- air, sea and outer space
- nationality and statelessness
- state jurisdiction
- united nations
- Mercantile – 16 Marks
- General principles of contract
- Labour Law – 16 Marks
- Trade union act 1926
- industrial disputes act 1947
- Crimes and Torts – 16 Marks
- Indian penal code – general principles, general exceptions
- Torts – general principles, defence, joint liabilities, state liabilities of torts
- consumer protection act, 1986
- IPR and other Laws – 16 Marks
- Copyright Act 1957
- Patents Act 1970
- Environmental Protection ACT ,1986
- Human rights
- The protection of human rights ACT, 1993
- Salient features of Information Technology Act , 2000
- Right to information Act 2005.
- Rs.1000/- for Geneal category candidates.
- Rs.500/- for SC/ST category candidates.
Fee payment can be done through debit/credit card, net banking and UPI.
TS PGLCET 2019 Online Application
- TS PGLCET Online application form 2019 will be accessible through online mode.
- Fee payment will be the first step to apply for TS PGLCET 2019 examination.
- After the successful paymentof fee candidates will receive their login ID and password.
- Candidates are required to upload the scanned images of a photograph and signature in the prescribed format.
- All the details are to be entered carefully in the Online application form of TS PGLCET 2019. It may be possible that the official authority will not provide the correction facility this year if you have done any mistake while entering your details.
- Candidate should take printout of the filled in Online application form for further reference.