TS LAWCET 2019 notification is issued. Aspirants can apply online through official website. Before applying TS LAWCET 2019 check eligibility, online application form, and procedure, syllabus and exam date.
TS LAWCET 2019 (Telangana State Law Common Entrance Test) is a state level entrance exam conducted by Kakatiya University, Warangal. TS LAWCET is conducted on behalf of Telangana State Council of Higher Education for providing admissions in 3 years and 5 years LLB/BL courses. Candidates can get admission in to the various government and private universities and its affiliated colleges of law in the state of Telangana through this Examination. Here you can see eligibility, Important Dates, Exam Date, Exam Pattern, syllabus along with the important updates of hall ticket, results, counselling dates and more regarding TS LAWCET 2019.
TS LAWCET 2019 Exam Dates
Here we have mentioned the tentative exam dates for TS LAWCET 2019. Official dates will be updated here soon.
|Releasing of application form||3rd week of March|
|Last date to submit application form||3rd week of April|
|Application form correction||Last week of April|
|Availability of admit card||3rd week of May|
|Date of examination||25th May 2019|
|Releasing of answer key||2nd week of June|
|Declaration of result||3rd week of June|
|Downloading of rank card||4th week of June|
|Starting of counselling||In the month of November|
TS LAWCET 2019 Online Application
- Candidate can apply online through online mode only.
- Candidates can fill their Online application form from the third week of March 2019.
- The TS LAWCET Online application form closing date will be till the third week of April 2019.
- In case of any mistake in the online application, the correction window will be opened from the last week of April 2019.
- Candidates have to fill all the details carefully in the application form.
- The photograph and signature should be scanned and uploaded in the prescribed format.
- Rs. 350/- for general category candidates.
- Rs. 250/- for SC/ST category candidates.
Application fee can be made through credit card/debit card/TS online/AP online centres/Mee Seva Centres/e-Seva centres in AP and Telangana.
TS LAWCET 2019 Eligibility
- Nationality : Candidate must belong to Indian nationality.
- Domicile : The candidate must satisfy the local/non-local status of the Telangana state.
- No age limit to apply in 3 years and 5 years LLB/BL course.
- For 3 year LL.B Course
Candidates should hold the graduation degree (10+2+3 pattern) or equivalent from a recognized university of Telangana or any other with 45% aggregate marks.
- For 5 year LL.B Course
Candidate should pass the 12th or equivalent class exam from the recognized board Telangana or any other board with minimum of 45% marks.
TS LAWCET 2019 Exam Pattern
- Duration of 90 minutes will be given for the examination.
- TS LAWCET will be conducted in English and Telugu languages.
- Objective type questions will be asked in the exam.
- Totally 120 questions will be asked in the exam.
- Marking Scheme: 1 mark will be awarded for each correct answer.
- Negative Marking: There will be no negative marking.
|Parts||Subjects||No. of Questions||Maximum Marks|
|Part A||General Knowledge and Mental Ability||30||30|
|Part B||Current Affairs||30||30|
|Part C||Aptitude for the Study of Law||60||60|
TS LAWCET 2019 Syllabus
The syllabus will be prescribed as per the course applied for. There will be different course for 3 years and 5 years LLB/BL course. For 5 year Law, the Intermediate level syllabus will be considered. For 3 year Law, the syllabus will be prepared from Degree Level. We will update you with the clear and official syllabus for the TS LAWCET 2019.