TSPSC Pharmacist Notification 2018
TSPSC Pharmacist Online Applications are invited from qualified candidates through the proforma Application to the post of Pharmacist Gr.II in DPH&FW, DME and TVVP (DIRECTOR OF PUBLIC HEALTH & FAMILY WELFARE, DIRECTOR OF MEDICAL EDUCATION AND TELANGANA VAIDYA VIDHANA PARISHAD (HEALTH, MEDICAL & FAMILY WELFARE DEPARTMENT)
TSPSC Pharmacist Exam Date & Last Date
- ONLINE applications from 29/01/2018
- Last date for submission of ONLINE applications : 28/02/2018
- Hall Tickets can be downloaded 7 days before commencement of Examination.
- PHARMACIST GRADE.II IN DIRECTOR OF PUBLIC HEALTH & FAMILY WELFARE, DIRECTOR OF MEDICAL EDUCATION AND TELANGANA VAIDYA VIDHANA PARISHAD(HEALTH, MEDICAL& FAMILY WELFARE DEPARTMENT)
Exam Date : 17/04/2018 FN
Exam Centre : Various District Centers
Candidates are requested to keep the details of the following documents ready while uploading their Applications and updating OTRs if necessary.
- Aadhar number
- Educational Qualification details i.e., SSC, INTER MEDIATE, DEGREE, POST GRADUATION etc. and their Roll numbers, Year of passing etc.
- Community/ Caste Certificate/ Non-Creamy Layer Certificate in case of BC’s obtained from Mee Seva/ E Seva i.e., Enrollment number and date of issue for uploading in OTR.
TSPSC Pharmacist Posts Vacancies
Name of the Post :
- Pharmacist Gr.II in Director of Public Health & Family Welfare : 125 posts
- Pharmacist Gr.II in Director of Medical Education : 58 posts
- Pharmacist Gr.II in Telangana Vaidya Vidhana Parishad : 55 posts
Number of Vacancies : 238 posts
TSPSC Pharmacist Salary
- Pay Scale of Rs. 21,230/- to Rs.63,010/- for Pharmacist Gr.II in Director of Public Health & Family Welfare & Pharmacist Gr.II in Director of Medical Education.
- Rs.23,100/- to Rs.67,990/- Pharmacist Gr.II in Telangana Vaidya Vidhana Parishad
TSPSC Pharmacist Eligibility
TSPSC Pharmacist Age Limit
As on 01/07/2018
- Minimum : 18 years (A Candidate should not be born after 01/07/2000).
- Maximum : 44 years (A candidate should not be born before 02/07/1974).
TSPSC Pharmacist Education Qualification
Candidates must possess
- a) Intermediate
- b) D.pharmacy
- c) Pharmacy Council Registration
TSPSC Pharmacist Age Relaxation
The Upper Age limit will be relaxed as follows
- SC/ST and BCs : 5 Years
- Physically Handicapped persons : 10 Years
- Ex-Service men : 3 years & length of service rendered in the armed forces.
- N.C.C.(who have worked as Instructor in N.C.C.) : 3 Years & length of service rendered in the N.C.C.
- Telangana State Government Employees (Employees of TSRTC, Corporations, Municipalities etc. are not eligible) : 5 Years based on the length of regular service.
TSPSC Pharmacist Selection Procedure
THE FINAL SELECTION OF THESE POSTS WILL BE BASED ON 70 WEIGHTAGE (POINTS) IN WRITTEN EXAMINATION AND 30 WEIGHTAGE (POINTS) FOR THE GOVT.SERVICE (EXPERIENCE) PUT TOGETHER.
As per the Selection of procedure, it consists of Weightage of total 100 points. In which maximum 70 points will be given to Written Examination conducted for 150 marks and maximum 30 points will be given to Experience of the candidates based on their Government Service.
TSPSC Pharmacist Fee
- Rs. 200/- towards Online Application Processing Fee.
- RS. 80/- towards Examination Fee.
The following category of candidates are exempted from payment of Examination fee
- BC, SC & ST of Telangana State
- Unemployed applicants in the age group of 18 to 44 years of Telangana State (They have to submit declaration at an appropriate time to the Commission that they are unemployed).
- PH & Ex-service men
The Fee is to be paid online through SBI ePay
TSPSC Pharmacist District wise posts vacancies
The post is of District cadre and the following arethe erstwhile Districts in Telangana State:
Adilabad(ADB), Karimnagar(KRMN), Warangal (WGL), Khammam. (KMM), Ranga Reddy(RRD), Nizamabad(NZB), Mahabubnagar(MBNR), Medak (MDK), Nalgonda(NLG) and Hyderabad(HYD)
BREAK UP OF PROVISIONAL VACANCIES FOR THE POST OF PHARMACIST GR II. IN DIRECTOR OF PUBLIC HEALTH & FAMILY WELFARE
BREAKUP OF PROVISIONAL VACANCIES FOR THE POST OF PHARMACIST GRADE-II IN DIRECTOR OF MEDICAL EDUCATION
BREAKUP OF PROVISIONAL VACANCIES FOR THE POST OF PHARMACIST Gr-ll VAIDYA VIDHANA PARISHAD
TSPSC Pharmacist Exam Pattern
SCHEME AND SYLLABUS FOR THE POST OF PHARMACIST GRADE-II IN HEALTH MEDICAL & FAMILY WELFARE DEPARTMENT
TSPSC Pharmacist Syllabus
TSPSC Pharmacist PAPER-I GENERAL ABILITIES Syllabus
- 1. Current Affairs: International, National and State.
- 2. Society, Heritage and Culture, Polity, Economy, Human Development Indices and the Development Programmes in India and Telangana.
- 3. Natural Resources in India and Telangana: their distribution, exploitation, conservation and related issues.
- 4. Basic concepts of Ecology and Environment and their impact on health and economy; Disasters and Disaster management.
- 5. Impact of changing demographic trends on health, environment and society.
- 6. Agriculture, Industry, Trade, Transportation and Service sectors in India and Telangana.
- 7. Food adulteration, Food processing, food distribution, food storage and their relevance to public health.
- 8. Recent trends in Science and Technology.
- 9. Telangana Statehood movement and formation of Telangana State.
- 10. Moral values and Professional ethics.
- 11. Logical Reasoning: Analytical Ability and Data Interpretation.
TSPSC Pharmacist PAPER-II: PHARMACY (DIPLOMA LEVEL) Syllabus
- Introduction to Pharmacopoeias with special reference to the IP.
- Packaging of pharmaceuticals (Containers and Closures)- Glass, Plastics and Rubber. Introduction to aerosol packaging.
- Unit Operations: Size reduction, Size separation, Mixing & Homogenization, Evaporation, Distillation, Drying, Filtration, Extraction and Sterilization.
- Prescription- Prescriptions, Latin terms and Incompatibilities in prescriptions (Physical, Chemical and Therapeutic).
- Metrology & Posology-Calculations of doses on the basis of age, sex, surface area. Percentage calculations, Proof spirit, Allegation method, Isotonic solutions and Displacement value.
- Manufacturing and evaluation various dosage forms: Tablets, Capsules, Suppositories, Emulsions, Suspensions, Lotions, Ointment, Cream and Pastes. Parenterals and Ophthalmic products.
- Study of Immunity & Immunological products like sera, vaccines, toxoids & their preparations.
- Anatomy and Physiology of – Skeletal System, Cardiovascular System, Haemopoietic system, Respiratory system, Urinary System, Muscular System, Central Nervous System, Automatic Nervous System, Sensory Organs, Digestive System, Endocrine System and Reproductive system.
- Concept of health, Concept of disease, Natural history of diseases, the disease agents and Concept of prevention of diseases.
- Nutrition and health: Classification of foods, requirements, diseases induced due to deficiency of proteins, vitamins and minerals-treatment and prevention.
- Demography and family planning: Demography cycle, fertility, family planning methods.
- First aid: Emergency treatment in shock, snake-bite, burns, heart disease, fractures and resuscitation methods, Elements of minor surgery and dressings.
- Fundamental principles of microbiology: Microbes, isolation & staining techniques.
- Communicable diseases: Causative agents, mode of transmission and prevention of chicken pox, measles, influenza, diphtheria, whooping cough, tuberculosis, poliomyelitis, Hepatitis, cholera, Typhoid, food poisoning, Hookworm infection, plague, Malaria, filariases, Rabies, Tranchoma, Tetanus, Leprosy, Syphilis, Gonorrhoea, AIDS.
- Medicinal and Pharmaceutical uses of following class of Inorganic Compounds: Acidifying agents, Antacids, Protective and Adsorbents, Antimicrobials, Astringents, Dental Products, Respiratory stimulants, Expectoran
ts & Emetics, Antidotes, Eectrolytes.
- Inorganic official compounds of Iron, Iodine, Calcium, Ferrous Sulphate and Calcium Gluconate.
- Radio pharmaceuticals and contrast media- Radio activity, Radio isotopes and Radio opaque contrast media (Barium sulfate).
- Limit tests for Arsenic, Chloride, Sulfate, Iron and Heavy metals.
- The chemistry of following class of Pharmaceutical Organic Compounds- Antiseptics and Disinfectants, Sulphonamides, Antileprotic Drugs, Anti-tubercular Drugs, Antiamoebic & Anthelmintic Drugs, Antibiotics, Antifungal agents, Antimalarials, Tranquilizers, Hypnotics & sedatives, General Anaesthetics, Antidepressants, Analeptics, Adrenergics, Adrenergic antagonist, Cholinergics, Cholinergic Antagonists, Diuretics, Cardiovascular Drugs, Hypoglycemie Agents, Coagulants and Anti coagulants, Local Anaesthetics, Histamine and anti Histaminic Agents, Analgesics and Anti-pyretics, NSAIDS, Thyroxine and Antithyroids, Anticonvulsants, Cardiac glycosides, Antiarrhythmic, Antihypertensives, Vitamins, Steroids, & AntiNeoplastic Drugs.
- Sources of drugs, Routes of administration of drugs, Various processes of absorption, metabolism, distribution and excretion of drugs. General mechanism of drug action and drug interactions.
- Pharmacology of following class of drugs: General anaesthetics, Analgesics, antipyretics and NSAIDS, Narcotic analgesics, Antir heumatic, Sedatives & Hypnotics, antipsychotics, anticonvulsants, analeptics, Muscle relaxants, anti parkinsonism agents, Local anesthetics, Cholinergic drugs, Anticholinergic drugs, Adrenergic drugs and Adrenergic antagonists, Mydriatics, Respiratory stimulants, Bronchodilators, Nasal decongestants, Expectorants
and Antitussive agents, Autocoids, Cardiotonics, Antiarrhythmic agents, Anti-anginal agents, Antihypertensive agents, peripheral Vasodilators.
- Pharmacology of following class of drugs: Haematinics, coagulants and anticoagulants, Haemostatics, Blood substitutes and plasma expanders, Diuretics and anti-diuretics, Hypoglycemic agents, Antithyroid drugs, sex hormones and oral contraceptives , corticosteroids, Anti ulcer agents, Antidiarrohoeals, Emetics, Anti-emetics, Antispasmodics. Urinary antiseptics, sulphonamides, penicillin, streptomycin, Tetracyclines and other antibiotics. Antitubercular agents, Antifungal agents, antiviral drugs, anti-leprotic drugs, Anthelmintic drugs, Chemotherapy of cancer.
- Organization, Management and Functions of Hospital, Hospital Pharmacy Location, Layout, Flow chart of materials and men. Drug Distribution system in Hospitals for out-patients and inpatients. P.T.C. (Pharmacy Therapeutic Committee), Hospital Formulary system and their organization, functioning, composition. Drug Information service and Drug Information Bulletin. Surgical dressing like cotton, gauze, bandages and adhesive tapes including their pharmacopoeial tests.
- Disease, manifestation and patho-physiology of Tuberculosis, Hepatitis, Rheumatoid Arthritis, Cardio-vascular diseases, Epilepsy, Diabetes, Peptic Ulcer, Hypertension.
- Adverse Drug Reactions.
- Introduction, general treatment of poisoning, systemic antidotes.
- Symptoms and treatment of-Organophosphorous, heavy metal, Opoid, Barbiturate, atropine and paracetamol poisoning.
- Drug dependences, drug abuse, addictive drugs and their treatment, complications.
- Adulteration and drug evaluation, significance of pharmacopoeial standards.
- Identification tests, therapeutic effects and pharmaceutical application of alkaloids, terpenoids, glycosides, volatile oils, tannins and resins.
- Occurrence, distribution, organoleptic evaluation, chemical constituents including tests of following categories of drugs- Laxatives, Cardiotonics, Carminatives & G.I. regulators, Astringents, Drugs acting on nervous system, Antihypertensive, Antitussives, Antitumour, Antileprotics, Antidiabetics, Diuretics, Antidysenterics, Antiseptics and disinfectants, Antimalarials, Oxytocics, Vitamins, Enzymes, Perfumes and flavoring agents.
- Pharmaceutical aids -Honey, Arachis oil, Starch, Kaolin, Pectin, Olive oil. Lanolin, Beeswax, Acacia, Tragacanth, Sodium Alginate, Agar,Guar gum, Gelatin.
- Miscellaneous – Liquorice, Garlic, picrorhiza, Dirscorea, Linseed, shatavari, shankhpushpi, pyrethrum, Tobacco.
- Study of source, preparation and identification of fibers used in sutures and surgical dressings-cotton, silk, wool and regenerated fibers.
- Classification, Qualitative tests, Biological value, Deficiency and diseases related to metabolism of Carbohydrates, Proteins and Lipids
- Vitamins: Brief chemistry and role of vitamins, enzymes, coenzymes and minerals.
- Therapeutics: Introduction to pathology of blood and urine. Lymphocytes and platelets, their role in health and disease. Erythrocytes-Abnormal cells and their significance. Abnormal constituents of urine and their significance in diseases.
- Pharmacy Act 1948- Registration procedures under the Act.
- The Drugs and Cosmetics Act 1940- Drugs and cosmetics Act and the Rules, Composition and functions of statutory bodies. Facilities to be provided for running a pharmacy effectively and General Study of Schedules.
- Narcotic Drugs and psychotropic substances Act, 1985-A brief study of the act with special reference to its objectives, procurement and utilization of dosage forms, offences and punishment.
- Brief introduction to the study of the following acts:
-Latest Drugs (price control) order in force.
-Poisons Act 1919(as amended to date)
-Medicinal and Toilet preparations (excise Duties) Act, 1955 (as amended to date).
-Medical Termination of Pregnancy Act, 1971(as amended to date).
TSPSC Pharmacist Exam Centre
CENTRES FOR THE WRITTEN EXAMINATION:
The Examination will be held at HYDERABAD (including HMDA Jurisdiction) only or as may be decided by the Commission.
TSPSC Pharmacist Certificate Verification
The following certificates must be kept ready by the candidates for the purpose of verification.
- i). Aadhar Card.
- ii). Proof of Educational Qualifications.
- iii). Date of Birth Certificate / S.S.C
- iv). School Study Certificate
- v). Declaration by the Unemployed (For claiming exam fee exemption)
- vi). No Objection Certificate from Employer (if anywhere employed)
- vii). Registration Certificate as specified in Educational Qualifications.
The following Certificates should be obtained from Govt. of Telangana State in prescribed proforma for the purpose of verification.
- viii) Community Certificate (Issued in the name of candidate as S/o OR D/o)
- ix) Non-Creamy Layer Certificate as per Form- VIIB /Creamy Layer Certificate as per Form- VIIC vide Memo. No. 3009/BCW/OP/2001 Government of Telangana BC welfare Department Dt.18/12/2015.(Certificate issued in the
name of candidate as S/o OR D/o)
- x) Certificate of Residence / Nativity (where the Candidates not studied in School / Private Study)
The following Certificate should be obtained from Competent Medical authority for the purpose of verification.
- xi). Medical Certificate for the Blind
- xii) Certificate of Hearing Disability and Hearing Assessment
- xiii) Medical Certificate in respect of Orthopedically Handicapped Candidates
Incoming search terms:
- tspsc notification of pharmasist
- tspsc pharmacist notification
- telangana paramedical board registration
- PHARMACIST POST IN KMM
- ts paramedical board
- how to check the pharmist application statuis tspsc
- new notification 2018 for pharmasists
- telangana paramedical board
- grade pharnacist exam date tspsc
- tspsc pha
- tspsc 2018 pharmacist exam date
- tspsc pharmacist syllabus pdf
- tspsc pharmacist exam date 2018
- tspsc exam for pharmacist date
- tspsc dpharmacyexam
- tsps paramedical notification
- tspcs grup-2 pharmacist exam sybllus
- tspsc grade 2 exam date
- tspsc grade 2 pharmacist exam date
- tspsc pharmacist grade2 district vise vaccancy detailes
- tspsc pharmacist exam pattern
- Tspsc pharmacist exam date
- Tspsc pharmacist exam centers in warangal
- tspsc ph
- tspsc paramedical posts notification
- tspsc paramedical notifications 2018
- tspsc paramedical notification 2018
- tspsc how many postes are pharmacist adilabad distic
- tspac pharmcy exam date 2018
- ts phrmcist exm
- pharmacist grade-2 tspsc notification pdf 2018
- pharmacist grade-2 pdf notification
- pharmacist grade 2 salary in telangana
- pharmacist exam date tspsc
- pharmacist exam date in ts2018
- pharmacist exam 2018 in adilabad
- paramedical board telangana
- pharmacist tspsc
- pharmacist vacancies telangana khammam
- pharmacy jobs in khammam
- ts pharmacist exam date
- telangana pharmacist pay scale
- telangana paramedical exam det
- telangana paramedical certificate registration
- telangana paramedical board exams fees last date 2018
- telangana paramedical board exams fees last date
- telangana para medical board
- telanagana para