TS Postal GDS Recruitment 2017
TS postal Khammam GDS Results 2018
Results of Telangana GDS Recruitment are declared. If you want to check your Results then go through the following link
Telangana (TS) Postal Circle Gramin Dak Sevak (GDS) Recruitment 2017 Notification
TS Postal GDS Eligibility Criteria
Fee Payment Office Address
Documents to Upload
Community wise Posts
Telangana Postal GDS posts Vacancies in Khammam
TS Postal GDS Eligibility Criteria
TS Postal GDS Education Qualification : The candidate should pass 10th standard from approved state boards by the respective State Govt. / Central Govt. No weightage will be given for possessing any qualification(s) higher than the mandatory educational qualification or TS Postal GDS Eligibility. The Candidate passed Xth class examination in first attempt will be treated as meritorious against those passed compartmentally for Telangana GDS Recruitment Notification.
TS Postal GDS Age Limit : The minimum and maximum age for the purpose of engagement to Gramin Dak Sevaks posts shall be between 18 and 40 years as on 20.11.2017.
- The maximum age shall be relaxable by 3 (three) years to those belonging to OBC categories
- 5 (five) years in case of candidates belonging to SC/ST.
- 10 years for PH above the respective category
TS Postal GDS Computer Knowledge : The candidate should have computer knowledge and will be required to furnish basic computer training certificate for at least 60 days from a recognized Computer Training Institute. Certificates from Central Government/ State Government/ University/ Boards etc., will also be acceptable for this purpose. This requirement of basic computer knowledge certificate shall be relaxable in cases where a candidate has studied computer as a subject in Class X or Class XII or higher educational qualification provided the candidate submits a certificate of Class X or Class XII or higher educational qualification in which he/she has studied computer as a subject.
TS Postal GDS Last Date 2017
Application online Submission Start Date: 20/11/2017
Application online Submission End Date: 19/12/2017
TS Postal GDS Selection Procedure
- Selection for Telangana Postal Circle GDS will be made as per the automatic generated merit list as per the rules based on the candidates online submitted applications.
- No weightage will be given for higher educational qualification. Only marks obtained in 10th standard of approved Boards aggregated percentage to the accuracy of 4 decimals will be the criteria for finalizing the selection. Passing of all the subjects as per the respective approved board norms is mandatory for
taking candidate into account for calculating the merit.
- In case candidates get the same marks, the merit order would be taken as DOB(higher age as merit), ST female, SC female, OBC female, UR female, ST Male, SC Male, OBC male, UR male.
- Candidate can opt any choice of eligible posts in circle/circles and preference of priority will be made circle wise as per the order of posts applied as appeared in the submitted application. TS Postal GDS Selection will be made circle wise and preference will be given as per order of choice in the circle. In case if the candidate is selected in more than one choice of posts within a circle, selection will be offered to the first selected post in the choice of preference in order for the circle and candidature for all other selected posts will be forfeited for the circle. Same is applicable to all circles for the candidate applied. However one post is offered for each circle if applied and selected for one or more posts in each circle.
Ex : If a candidate opts for five posts with preference post1, post2, post3, post4,post5 etc and selected as meritorious in more than one post, the post in the order of preference will be offered and the candidature for all the remaining posts will be forfeited.
- In case candidate willfully uploads wrong documents/information and unnecessary documents, his candidature will not be considered. Similarly in case the candidate enter marks erroneously either high or low with reference to marks list uploaded then the candidature will also not be considered.
- Candidates having both marks and grades in the marks list have to apply with marks only. In case candidate apply with grades is liable for disqualification of application.
- The candidate will get an SMS on his provisional selection on the prescribed date after selection. Mere getting SMS or any other communication on selection will not entitle the candidate to claim for regular selection/appointment. The final TS Postal GDS selection/appointment will be based on satisfactory completion of verification and genuineness of all educational & other documents produced by the candidates by the concerned appointing authorities.
a) Department is not responsible for non-receipt of email/SMS by the candidate due to any specific reason or without any reason arising out of providers services and other dependencies. However, a physical communication in regard to provisional selection intimation will be sent by respective recruiting authorities in due course as per the selection procedure.
b) Applicants submitted applications without complete data will also be rejected from consideration.
- Candidate can view his/her result status in the website by providing the reference number till the results are announced. once results are declared and post is filled, it can be viewed in the results status which provides all details of the candidates applied for that post.
TS Postal GDS Application Procedure
How to apply : Candidate who desires to apply online will have to register himself / herself in the portal by following the link below given as TS Postal GDS Online Application Form with the basic details to obtain the Registration Number.
Candidates already once registered need not register again. The same registration number should be used for submission of application. Any candidate who forgot the registration number can retrieve the registration number through option ‘Forgot registration’.
1. For registering the candidature, the candidate should have the following essential data.
- i) Name (In capital letter as per X class certificate Marks Memo including spaces)
- ii) Father Name
- iii) Mobile Number
- iv) Date of Birth
- v) Gender
- vi) Community
- vii) PH – Type of Disability – (HH/OH/VH)- Percentage of disability
- viii) State in which Xth class passed
- ix) Board in which Xth class passed
- x) Year of Passing Xth class
- xi) Xth Class Certificate Number / Roll Number (optional)
2. Any candidate will be allowed to register only one time in the portal. With this registration number he/she may apply to any of the Circles or any number of optional posts
Candidate should not attempt willful duplicate registrations since duplicate registration entitles disqualification of the registration.
Telangana Postal GDS Fee Payment
- 1. Applicant of category OC/OBC Male should pay a fee of Rs. 100/- for each set of five options. Candidate who requires to make the payment has to visit any identified Post Offices in the circle where online notification is current to make the payment. Names of the offices are available in the list below. For making the payment for Telangana Postal Circle Gramin Dak Sevak candidate should inform Registration Number at the PO Counter.
- 2. However, payment of fee is exempted for all Female, SC/ST and PH candidates. They may apply online directly through the link provided below as Telangana Postal Circle GDS Online Application Form.
- 3. For applying online candidate should submit the application by providing information of Registration Number (and Fee payment Number once, in case of fee to be paid) to proceed to fill up the subsequent information. Documents once uploaded against one registration number will remain in the server, hence for submission of subsequent posts or for other Circles, candidates need not upload any documents further. The candidates need to TS Circle GDS upload documents in the following format.
TS Postal GDS Community wise Posts
Telangana Postal GDS posts Vacancies
TS Postal GDS Recruitment 2017 Notification Posts vacancies in Khammam District with Head Office Name, SO Name, BO Name, Post Name, Category, No of posts, Pay Scale (Salary) and Recruiting Authority details list are given below
TS postal GDS Results 2018
Results of Telangana GDS Recruitment not yet declared. If you want to check it in offical site then go through the following link appost.in/gdsonline
Incoming search terms:
- when post office result in khammam
- www khammamgdsresult
- Khammam gds results
- ts gds vacancy list in kammam
- khammam postal results
- thalanga gds result 2018
- thalanga gds results 2018
- ts gds application status 2018
- khammam post office result merit
- kammam postal recruitment
- thalanga gds rijalt 2018
- GDS ADDRESS TS
- ts postal pay fee office address
- gds ts how to regster no
- ts GDS application
- ts gds aplication status 2018
- Ts GDS 2018 re upload documents
- Thalanga ssc
- thalanga post office rizalt 2018
- uploaded doccuments for gds
- tspsc gds results com
- ts gds appliction status 2018
- ts gds fee amount
- ts gds pdf
- ts gds portal
- ts postal jobs khammam distict vacancies
- ts postal gds results
- ts khammam gds
- ts khammam postal recruitment
- ts postal gds application status
- ts post gds registration
- thalanga gds rasult 2018
- khammam gds recruitment2018
- kammam postel merit list
- kammam gds result 2017
- how to payment in telangana post fee
- how to pay fee in tspsc
- how to pay fee for gds Telangana
- gds result 2018 khamam
- gds merit list 2018 telangana
- khammam postal result
- Khammam vv postman vacancy list
- telangana postal gds results 2017
- telangana gds results 2018
- telangana gds 2018 results
- postal gds
- post office gds application status
- mail guard posts vacancies in kmm
- kmm gds bpm vacency
- khammamgds vacancies