TSPSC TRT SGT Recruitment 2017 Notification Updates
Secondary Grade Teacher (SGT) in School Education Department through Teacher Recruitment Test (TRT) 2017
- Start Date to Apply : 30/10/2017
- Last Date to Apply : 30/12/2017
- Hall Tickets can be downloaded 7 days before commencement of Examination.
- Date of Examination : 24th to 28th February 2018
- Preliminary Keys : 1st to 5th March 2018
- Objections : 2nd to 10th March 2018
- Final Key : 25th March 2018
- Certificate Verification : 16th to 20th April 2018
- Selection List : 10th May 2018
- Secondary Grade Teacher – All Media ( Excluding Urdu Medium) : 4779
- Secondary Grade Teacher – (Urdu Medium) : 636
Total 5415 post Vacancies
Pay Scale :
Rs. 21,230/- to Rs.63,010/- (RPS 2015)
Eligibility Criteria –
Education Qualification Details for Secondary Grade Teacher (SGT) post
- Must Possess Intermediate / Senior Secondary (or its equivalent) as recognised by the Board of Intermediate, Telangana with at least 50% Marks (In case of SC / ST / BC / Differently abled candidates, the minimum marks shall be 45%)
Pass in 2- year Diploma in Elementary Education / 4-year Bachelor in Elementary Education.
- Must Possess Intermediate / Senior Secondary (or its equivalent) as recognised by the Board of Intermediate, Telangana with at least 45% Marks (In case of SC / ST / BC / differently abled candidates, the minimum marks shall be 40%) in accordance with the NCTE (Recognition Norms and Procedure) Regulations, 2002 (i.e those who are admitted into D.EI.Ed. up to the year 2007)
Pass in 2-year Diploma in Elementary Education / 4-year Bachelor in Elementary Education.
- Pass in Paper I of Telangana State Teacher Eligibility Test (TSTET) / Andhra Pradesh Teacher Eligibility Test (APTET) / Central Teacher Eligibility Test (CTET).
- Minimum 18 years & Maximum 44 years. The age is reckoned as on 01/07/2017
- Minimum Age (18 years) : A Candidate should not be born after 01/07/1999.
- Maximum Age (44 years) : A candidate should not be born before 02/07/1973.
Relaxation in age:
Telangana State Government Employees (Employees of TSRTC, Corporations, Municipalities etc. are not eligible) : 5 Years based on the length of regular service.
- Ex-Service men : 3 years & length of service rendered in the armed forces.
- N.C.C.(who have worked as Instructor in N.C.C.) : 3 Years & length of service rendered in the N.C.C
- SC/ST and BCs : 5 Years
- Physically Handicapped persons : 10 Years
TSPSC TRT Secondary Grade Teacher (SGT) Recruitment 2017 Notification Updates
If you have the mentioned Qualification and Age then go through the
Syllabus & Exam Pattern to Prepare for the Examination of Secondary Grade Teacher (SGT)
The “District Edit as per 10 districts” from 15/12/2017 to 26/12/2017
- Enter TSPSC Id
- Enter Date of Birth
- Enter Journal No details
- Enter the Verification Code as displayed in the image
- Click on proceed Button
The following are the erstwhile Districts in the Telangana State & the post is of district cadre : Adilabad (ADB) , Karimnagar (KRMR), Warangal (WGL), Khammam (KMM), Ranga Reddy (RRD) , Nizamabad (NZB), Mahaboobnagar
Incoming search terms:
- trt sgt notifications updates
- sgt salary in telangana 2018
- ctet sgt pay scale
- sgt teacher pay scale in telangana
- sgt teacher salary in telangana
- sgt totalposts in nizamabad
- ts sgt pay scale
- tspsc sgt salary
- warangal trt sgt vacancies