TSPSC AEE (Civil) Notification 2017
TSPSC AEE Civil Hall Ticket Download
Hall Ticket 2018 for TSPSC AEE Civil Exam Date on 1st April 2018
Enter TSPSC ID, Select Date of Birth and click on Go Button.
- Instructions for Candidates TSPSC-CBRT-P
- Online Mock Exam
- Instructions -DO’s-and-Don’ts(English).
- Instructions -DO’s-and-Don’ts(Telugu).
- General Instructions AND PROCEDURES OF CBRT.
TSPSC AEE (Civil) Edit Option
- 1. Candidates are strictly informed that this Edit Option will be considered for one time only. Hence, the candidate should exercise utmost care while using Edit Option as this Data will be considered as final data.
- 2. The candidates are instructed to view their Bio – data in PDF which is made available to him to easily identify the wrongly entered data that he entered in his/her respective application; candidates may download their corrected PDF for future reference.
TSPSC AEE (Civil) Exam Date & Last Date
TSPSC AEE (Civil) Posts Vacancies
TSPSC AEE (Civil) Eligibility Criteria
TSPSC AEE (Civil) Application Procedure
TSPSC AEE (Civil) Exam Pattern
TSPSC AEE (Civil) Syllabus
Telangana Govt Applications are invited Online from qualified candidates through the proforma Application given in the link below as TSPSC AEE (Civil) Online Application Form to the post of Assistant Executive Engineers (Civil) In Rural Water Supply and Sanitation Department in the State of Telangana.
TSPSC AEE (Civil) Exam Date & Last Date
- Submission of ONLINE applications from 24/11/2017
- Last date for submission of ONLINE applications 16/12/2017
- Hall Tickets can be downloaded 07 days before commencement of Examination.
- CBRT examination to be held on 01/04/2018
The Commission reserves the right to conduct the Examination either COMPUTER BASED RECRUITMENT TEST (CBRT) or OFFLINE OMR based Examination of objective type.
TSPSC AEE (Civil) Posts Vacancies 2017
Name of the post : Assistant Executive Engineers (Civil) in RWS&S Department
Number of Vacancies : 277
Pay Scale (Salary) : Rs. 37,100/- to Rs.91,450/-
TSPSC AEE (Civil) Eligibility Criteria
Education Qualification : Candidate must possess a Bachelor Degree in Civil Engineering of a University in India established or incorporated by or under a Central act, Provincial act or a State act or an Institution recognized by the University Grants Commission or a pass in Sec. A & B of AMIE Examination conducted by Institute of Engineers in Civil.
Age Limit : As on 01/07/2017
- Minimum Age (18 years): A Candidate should not be born after 01/07/1999.
- Maximum Age (44 years): A candidate should not be born before 02/07/1973
Relaxation in age (Upper age Limit):
- SC/ST and BCs : 5 years
- Physically Handicapped persons : 10 years
- N.C.C.(who have worked as Instructor in N.C.C.) : 3 Years & length of service rendered in the N.C.C.
- Ex-Service men : 3 years & length of service rendered in the armed forces.
Telangana State Government Employees (Employees of TSRTC, Corporations, Municipalities etc. are noteligible) : 5 Years based on the length of regular service
TSPSC AEE Civil Selection Procedure
- i) Examination (ObMective Type) by Online / OMR based.AND
- ii) Personality $ssessment Test (Interview) (only for those qualified as per Rules).
TSPSC AEE Civil Application Procedure
- Rs. 200/- towards Online Application Processing Fee.
- RS. 120/- towards Examination Fee.
The following category of candidates are exempted from payment of Examination fee.
- BC, SC & ST of Telangana State
- Unemployed applicants in the age group of 18 to 44 years of Telangana State (They have to submit declaration at an appropriate time to the Commission that they are unemployed).
- PH & Ex-service men.
N.B.:- BC’s, SC’s and ST’s belonging to other states are not exempted from payment of$pplication processing Fee and Examination Fee and they are not entitled for any kind of reservation.
Candidate should pay online through SBI ePay duly following online instructions once the application form details are submitted by filling TSPSC ID, date of birth and other particulars. The list of Banks providing service for the purpose of online remittance of fee is given below
TSPSC AEE (Civil) Exam Pattern
TSPSC AEE (Civil) Syllabus 2017-18
TSPSC AEE (Civil) Paper-I Syllabus
GENERAL STUDIES AND GENERAL ABILITIES
1. Current affairs ± Regional, National and International.
2. International Relations and Events.
3. General Science; India’s $chievements in Science and Technology.
4. Environmental issues; Disaster Management- Prevention and Mitigation Strategies.
5. Economic and Social Development of India and Telangana.
6. Physical, Social and Economic Geography of India.
7. Physical, Social and Economic Geography and Demography of Telangana.
8. Socio-economic, Political and Cultural History of Modern India with special emphasis on Indian National Movement.
9. Socio-economic, Political and Cultural History of Telangana with special emphasis on Telangana Statehood Movement and formation of Telangana state.
10. Indian Constitution; Indian Political System; Governance and Public Policy.
11. Social Exclusion; Rights issues such as Gender, Caste, Tribe, Disability etc. and inclusive policies.
12. Society, Culture, Heritage, $rts and Literature of Telangana.
13. Policies of Telangana State.
14. Logical Reasoning; $nalytical $bility and Data Interpretation.
15. Basic English. (10th Class Standard)
TSPSC AEE Civil PAPER-II Syllabus
CIVIL ENGINEERING (DEGREE LEVEL)
1. BUILDING MATERIALS AND CONSTRUCTION
Bricks± Types of Bricks, Indian standard classification, properties; Stones ± Types of stones, classification, properties, dressing and polishing of stones; Methods of Quarrying; Cement ± Different grades and types of cement,
properties and IS specifications; $ggregates ± coarse and fine aggregate, properties and IS specifications; Cement Mortar ± Proportions of cement mortar for various applications; Concrete ± Constituents of Concrete, Different grades of Concrete, mix proportioning using IS Code, Properties of fresh and hardened Concrete; $dmixtures ± Types of $dmixtures
2. STRENGTH OF MATERIALS AND THEORY OF STRUCTURES
Strength of Materials: Simple stresses and strains, elastic constants and relationship between them; Compound bars; Temperature stresses; Shear forces and bending moment diagrams for beams; Principal stresses and Mohr’s circle of
stress, Theory of bending and bending stresses ; Shear stress distribution; Theory of torsion; Springs; Deflections of beams; Thin and thick cylinders;; $nalysis of trusses, Betti-Maxwell theorem; Shear centre and unsymmetrical
Theory of Structures: Direct and bending stresses; Columns and struts; Strain energy method; Moving loads and influence lines; $rches and suspension bridges; Static and kinematic indeterminacy; Moment distribution, Slope
deflection, and Kani’s methods applied to continuous beams and portal frames; Column analogy and matrix methods of analysis.
3. RCC AND STEEL STRUCTURES
Concrete Structures: Materials, permissible stresses and IS Specifications; Working stress methods; Limit State Method – Stress Blocks parameters, design of Beams, Slabs, Columns and Footing; Design for Shear and Torsion; Design of Retaining Walls, Water tanks, and T-Beam Slab bridges; Yield line theory.
Steel Structures: Properties of steel sections, permissible stresses, IS Specifications; Riveted and welded Moints and connections; Design of simple and compound Beams and Columns, Column bases, Roof trusses, Plate and Gantry
Girders; Plate Girder Lattice Girder Railway bridges, and Bearings. Plastic analysis.
Pre-Stressed Concrete: Basic concepts, material for pre-stressing, losses in Pre-stress, classification of pre-stressing system; $nalysis of PSC Sections.
4. FLUID MECHANICS AND HYDRAULICS
Fluid Properties; Measurement of Pressure – Manometers; Fluid Kinematics ± Classification of Fluids, Stream function and Velocity potential, significance and use of Flownets, Fluid dynamics – Continuity equation, Bernoulli’s equations and Impulse momentum equation; Laminar and Turbulent flow through pipes ± significance of Reynolds number, Hagen ± Poiseuille’s equation, Darcy ± Weisbach equation, Friction factor, Water hammer phenomenon; Compressible flow ± Bernoulli’s equation for Isothermal and $diabatic conditions, Mach Number, Mach cone, stagnation properties; Steady uniform flow through open channels; Gradually varied flows ± significance of Froude number, classification and computation of Flow profiles, Hydraulic Mump, Surges; Boundary layer ± Laminar and Turbulent Boundary layer, Boundary layer thickness, rough and smooth Boundaries, Boundary layer separation; Dimensional analysis and similarity laws; Hydraulic Turbines ± classification, Velocity triangles, principles
and design of reaction and impulse turbines; Centrifugal pumps ± specific speed, work done and efficiency, characteristic curves.
5. HYDROLOGY AND WATER RESOURCES ENGINEERING
Hydrological cycle; Rainfall ± types and measurement, network design; Infiltration – Ф- index; Runoff ± process, factors and determination of runoff, dependable yield; Floods ± flood hydrograph, computation of flood peak using rational formula, unit hydrograph method and Gumbel’s extreme value methods; Groundwater ± types of aquifer and properties, Darcy’s law, specific yield, steady radial flow to wells in confined and unconfined aquifers; Irrigation ± types and advantages, soil water plant relationship, consumptive use, duty, delta, base period, crops and their water requirements; Single and multipurpose proMects; Dams ± classification, forces and design of Gravity dam and Earth dam; Spillways ± types, energy dissipation, stilling basin, $ppurtenances; Canals ± alignment, Kennedy’s and Lacey’s theories, lining of Canals; Weirs ± components, design of vertical drop and sloping glacis weir; Seepage forces ± Bligh’s Theory, Khosla’s theory; Canal falls ± types and design principles; Cross drainage works ± classification and design principles of aqueducts; Hydropower ± classification and principle components of Hydroelectric power plants.
6. ENVIRONMENTAL ENGINEERING.
Water supply ± obMectives, rate of demand, population forecasts; $nalysis of water ± classification, design of coagulation, sedimentation, filtration, disinfection and softening processes; Methods of layout of distribution pipes ± Hardy cross method; Waste water engineering ± systems of sewerage, hydraulic formulae and design of sewers, BOD, COD, self purification of natural streams, methods of sewage disposal; Treatment of sewage ± principles and design of grit chamber, sedimentation tanks, trickling filters, activated sludge process, sludge digestion tanks, septic tanks; Municipal solid waste ± characteristics, collection and transportation of solid wastes; $ir Pollution ± types and sources of pollutants, air quality standards; Noise pollution ± Impacts and permissible limits, measurement
and control of noise pollution.
7. TRANSPORTATION ENGINEERING.
Highway Classification as per IRC; Highway alignment; Engineering Surveys; Geometric Design; Cross sectional elements of road; Gradient; Grade compensation; Traffic Surveys ± speed, Volumes, origin and destination;
Highway capacity and level of service as per HCM 2000; Intersection ± at grade and grade separated; Channelization; Rotary intersection; signal design ± webstar method, traffic signs, pavement marking; Parking studies, accidental studies, pavement types, Factors considered for pavement design, flexible and rigid pavements design concepts.
Railway Engineering: Permanent way, rails, sleepers, ballast; Creep, coning of wheel, rail fixtures and fastenings, super elevation, cant deficiency, curves, turnout; Points and crossings.
$irport Engineering: Selection of site of $irport, runway orientation and design, wind rose diagram, basic run way length, correction to basic runway length.
8. SOIL MECHANICS AND FOUNDATION ENGINEERING
Soil Mechanics: Physical properties of soils, Classification and identification, Permeability, Capillarity, Seepage, Compaction, Consolidation, Shear Strength, Earth pressure, Slope stability; Foundation Engineering: Site investigations, stress distribution in soils, Bearing capacity, Settlement analysis, Types of Foundation, Pile foundations, Foundations on expansive soils; swelling and its preventions; Coffer dams, Caissons, Dewatering, Bracing for excavations, Newmark charts, machine foundations.
Engineering Geology: Mineralogy, Structural Geology, Groundwater Exploration methods; Engineering Geology applications for Tunnels, Dams and Reservoirs; Geological hazards and preventive measures.
9. ESTIMATION, COSTING AND CONSTRUCTION MANAGEMENT
$bstract estimate: Detailed estimate ± centerline, long & short wall method, various items of Civil Engineering works as per Indian Standard, General Specifications – Earth Work, Brick / Stone Masonry in Cement Mortar, RCC,
Plastering in Cement Mortar, Floor finishes, white wash, colour wash; Standard schedule of rates, lead and lift, preparation of lead statement; Computation of earth work ± Mid-ordinate, Mean Sectional area, Trepezoidal method, Prismoidal Rule; $pproximate estimate ± Plinth area and cubic rate estimate.
Principle and classification of surveying, chain surveying; Compass surveying; Levelling and contouring; Theodolite surveying; curves; Introduction and Fundamental concepts of electronic measuring instruments ± EDM, Total station, GIS & GPS.
Incoming search terms:
- rws final key
- AEE cut off marks rwss 2018
- tspsc aee salary details
- tspsc aee sa
- tspsc aee notification
- tspsc aee civil study material
- tspsc aee age limt
- ts aee civil syllabus2018
- telangana rwss ae cutoff marks civil 2017
- telangana irrigation aee salary
- rws tspsc cutoff 2018
- rws aee 2018 cutoff
- cutoff marks of telangana ae rural water sanitation
- aee salary in telangana
- aee rws dept salary
- AEE payscale in telangana
- AEE pay scale in telangana
- tspsc rws exam date 2017