TSPSC AEO 2017 Application Procedure Process
- Rs. 200/- towards Online Application Processing Fee.
- RS. 80/- towards Examination Fee.
The following category of candidates should not pay Examination fee.
- a) BC, SC & ST of Telangana State
- b) Unemployed applicants in the age group of 18 to 44 years of Telangana State (They have to submit declaration at an appropriate time to the Commission that they are unemployed).
- c) PH & Ex-service men.
N.B.:- BC’s, SC’s and ST’s belonging to other states should pay Application processing Fee and Examination Fee and they are not entitled for any kind of reservation.
Candidates have to pay the prescribed fee through the payment Gateway SBI ePay.
HOW TO UPLOAD THE APPLICATION FORM:
- The Candidate has to fill the OTR application if not registered earlier to obtain TSPSC ID.
Candidates are requested to keep the details of the following documents ready while uploading their OTR Applications.
- Aadhar number
- Educational Qualification details i.e., SSC, INTER MEDIATE, DEGREE, POST GRADUATION etc. and their Roll numbers, Year of passing etc.
- Community/ Caste Certificate obtained from Mee Seva/ E Seva i.e., Enrollment number and date of issue for uploading in OTR.
- The candidates click on Apply online link given below to submit Application and provide TSPSC ID, Date of Birth and Enter the Verification Code as displayed in the image to proceed further.
- Candidate has to verify the details fetched from various databases pertaining to qualification, caste, Aadhar etc, and displayed on the screen.
- If the displayed details are correct he/she has to click Yes on confirm button.
- If any details are not displayed or need to be changed, he/she should click No on confirm button.
- If details are not displayed a text box will open and candidate has to feed the details manually.
- Required documents have to be uploaded by clicking the upload button.
Applicants must upload his/her own scanned photo and signature through J.P.G format.
- Also fill the Notification specific details such as Examination Centre opted, required qualification, university details, eligibility and accepting declarations etc.
- Preview and Edit facility is available to make changes and submit for proceeding to Next step of making on line payment of fee.
- Immediately on entering the above details, the applicant will get payment gateway of SBI ePay.
- The applicant should pay the prescribed fee as specified through any of the four modes of payment online. Follow the instructions carefully and finish the payment.
- After payment of fee, the PDF Application will be generated which contains the particulars furnished by the candidates. The ID No in the PDF Application form has to be quoted for future reference/correspondence.
For any Technical problems related to Online submission and downloading of Hall-Tickets please contact
040-23542185 or 040-23542187
(Call Time: 10.30 A.M to 1.00 P.M & 1.30 P.M to 5.30 P.M)
or mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
1. The Commission is not responsible, for any discrepancy in Bio-data particulars while submitting the application form through Online. The applicants are therefore, advised to strictly follow the instructions and User guide in
their own interest before submitting the application.
2. The particulars furnished by the applicant in the Application Form will be taken as final, and data entry is processed, based on these particulars only by Computer. Candidates should, therefore, be very careful in Uploading / Submitting the Application Form Online.
3. Incomplete/incorrect application form will be summarily rejected. The information if any furnished by the candidate subsequently in any form will not be entertained by the Commission under any circumstances. Applicants should be careful in filling-up the application form and submission. If any lapse is detected during the scrutiny, the
candidature will be rejected even though he/she comes through the final stage of recruitment process or even at a later stage.
4. Before Uploading/Submission of Application Form, the Candidates should carefully ensure his/her eligibility for this examination. No relevant column of the application form should be left blank, otherwise application form will not be accepted