IBPS Clerk Apply Online: The Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) Online Application for Clerk Jobs with 7000 Vacancies for the year 2022-2023 at the official portal www.ibps.in. The details of the Clerk such as Age limit, Education Qualification, and procedure of application are briefly described along with the fee Payment details.
Job Aspirants are waiting for Clerk Posts in IBPS. IBPS is inviting Applications through notification for the recruitment of Clerk vacancy. Interested Candidates must check for the eligibility criteria. Eligible Candidates can apply by following the application procedure before the Last Date.
IBPS Clerk Vacancy Details 2022-2023
Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS)
|Name of the Post||Clerk|
|Age Limit||20 to 28 Years.|
|Qualification||Any Degree in Relevant Discipline|
|Salary||Rs.19,900/- to Rs.47920/- per month|
|Selection Procedure||Preliminary Exam and Main Exam|
Participating Banks for IBPS Clerk Jobs
- Bank of Baroda
- Canara Bank
- Indian Overseas Bank
- UCO Bank
- Bank of India
- Central Bank of India
- Punjab National Bank
- Union Bank of India
- Bank of Maharashtra
- Indian Bank
- Punjab & Sind Bank
Eligibility Criteria for Clerk Post in IBPS
The candidate must be between 20 to 28 Years i.e., a candidate must have been born not earlier than 02.07.1994 and not later than 01.07.2002 (both dates inclusive).
Relaxation of Age
- Scheduled Caste/Scheduled Tribe : 5 years
- Other Backward Classes (Non-Creamy Layer) : 3 years
- Persons With Disabilities : 10 years
- Ex-Servicemen / Disabled Ex-Servicemen : actual period of service rendered in the defence forces + 3 years (8 years for Disabled Ex-Servicemen belonging to SC/ST) subject to a maximum age limit of 50 years
- Widows, divorced women and women legally separated from their husbands who have not remarried : Age concession upto the age of 35 years for General/EWS, 38 years for OBC and 40 years for SC/ST candidates
- Persons affected by 1984 riots : 5 years
A Degree (Graduation) in any discipline from a University recognised by the Govt. Of India or any equivalent qualification recognized as such by the Central Government.
IBPS Clerk Apply Online
How to Apply for IBPS Clerk Vacancy 2022-2023
Application Fees/ Intimation Charges Payable from 01.07.2022 to 21.07.2022 (Online payment), both dates
inclusive, shall be as follows
- Rs. 175/- (inclusive of GST) for SC/ST/PWBD/EXSM candidates.
- Rs. 850 /- (inclusive of GST) for all others
Candidates have the option of making the payment of requisite fees/ intimation charges through the ONLINE mode
IBPS Clerk Apply Online
Before Applying candidates should keep the following documents
- scan their photograph (4.5cm × 3.5cm) and signature.
- left thumb impression (If a candidate is not having left thumb, he/she may use his/ her right thumb. If both thumbs are missing, the impression of one of the fingers of the left hand starting from the forefinger should be taken.
- a hand written declaration ensuring that the all these scanned documents adhere to the required specifications as given below:
“I, _______ (Name of the candidate), hereby declare that all the information submitted by me in the
application form is correct, true and valid. I will present the supporting documents as and when required.”
- Keep the necessary details/documents ready to make Online Payment of the requisite application fee/
Application Procedure for IBPS Clerk Apply Online
- Candidates are first required to go to the IBPS’s website www.ibps.in and click on the Home Page to open
the link “CRP Clerks” and then click on the option “CLICK HERE TO APPLY ONLINE FOR CRPClerks (CRP-Clerks-XI)” to open the On-Line Application Form.
- Candidates will have to click on “CLICK HERE FOR NEW REGISTRATION” to register their application by entering their basic information in the online application form.
- After that a provisional registration number and password will be generated by the system and displayed on the screen.
- Candidate should note down the Provisional registration number and password.
- An Email & SMS indicating the Provisional Registration number and Password will also be sent.
- They can reopen the saved data using Provisional registration number and password and edit the particulars, if needed.
- Candidates are required to upload their Photograph, Signature, Left Thumb Impression and A hand written declaration.
- Candidates are advised to carefully fill in the online application themselves as no change in any of the data filled in the online application will be possible/ entertained.
- Prior to submission of the online application candidates are advised to use the “SAVE AND NEXT” facility to verify the details in the online application form and modify the same if required.
Dates for IBPS Clerk Vacancy 2022-2023
|Start Date for Registration||01-07-2022|
|Last Date for Registration||21-07-2022|
|Download of Call Letters for Pre-Exam Training||August 2022|
|Conduct of Pre-Exam Training||August 2022|
|Download of call letters for Online Preliminary Examination||August 2022|
|Online Preliminary Exam||September 2022|
|Results of Online Preliminary Exam||September/ October 2022|
|Download of Call Letters of Main Exam||September/ October 2022|
|Online Main Exam||October 2022|
|Provisional Allotment||April 2023|
Links for IBPS Clerk Recruitment 2022-2023
Exam Pattern of Preliminary Examination
Total 100 Questions : 100 Marks : 60 minutes
- English Language : 30 Questions : 30 Marks : 20 minutes
- Numerical Ability : 35 Questions : 35 Marks : 20 minutes
- Reasoning Ability : 35 Questions : 35 Marks : 20 minutes
IBPS Clerk Preliminary Exam Syllabus
|English Language||Reasoning Ability||Numerical Ability|
Exam Pattern for Main Exam
Total 190 Questions : 200 Marks : 160 minutes
- General/ Financial Awareness : 50 Questions : 50 Marks : 35 minutes
- General English : 40 Questions : 40 Marks : 35 minutes
- Reasoning Ability & Computer Aptitude : 50 Questions : 60 Marks : 45 minutes
- Quantitative Aptitude : 50 Questions : 50 Marks : 45 minutes
IBPS Clerk Main Exam Syllabus
|General/Financial Awareness||Reasoning Ability and Computer Aptitude||General English||Quantitative Aptitude|
Negative Marking for IBPS Clerk Exam
There will be penalty for wrong answers marked in the Objective Tests. For each question for which a wrong answer has been given by the candidate one fourth or 0.25 of the marks assigned to that question will be deducted as penalty to arrive at corrected score. If a question is left blank, i.e. no answer is marked by the candidate, there will be no penalty for that question.
IBPS Clerk 2022-2023 Call Letter Download
The Centre, venue address, date and time for both Preliminary and Main examinations shall be intimated in the respective Call Letter. An eligible candidate should download his/her call letter from the authorized IBPS website www.ibps.in by entering his/ her details i.e. Registration Number and Password/Date of Birth. No hard copy of the call letter/ Information Handout etc. will be sent by post/ courier.
Call letter for Preliminary Exam: Call letter of Preliminary Exam will not be collected at the examination venue. However, it will be duly authenticated/ Stamped by the exam centre staff. Candidate will need to retain the call letter (along with authenticated/ stamped copy of the ID proof) safely.
Main Exam Call Letter: Candidates must bring duly authenticated Preliminary Exam call letter (with authenticated copy of ID proof) as well as Main Exam call letter at the time of Main Exam. These documents along with other requisite documents need to be submitted during the Main Exam.
Candidates need to bring one additional photograph (same as pasted by the candidate on call letter) along-with the call letter and other requisite documents
IBPS Clerk 2022-2023 Results
Both the Preliminary and Main Exam Results of IBPS Clerk for the year 2022-2023 will be declared through the official portal www.ibps.in. Provisional Allotment will be done in April 2023.
The Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) is a central recruitment agency under the ownership of Ministry of Finance, Government of India that was started with an aim to encourage the recruitment and placement of young undergraduates, postgraduates and doctorates at the rank of Group ‘A’ officer, Group ‘B’ officer, Group ‘C’ employee and Group ‘D’ employee in nationalized banks and regional rural banks in India. It also provides standardized systems for assessment and result processing services to organizations. Read More
Visit Our website tspsc.net for Recruitment Notifications, Results, admissions and other important details. We provide information that every student and youngster needs.