TS DOST 2022-2023 Online Application: Telangana Degree Online Services (DOST) Notification for admissions into Undergraduate Courses has been started for the year 2022-2023. The details of the Admission such as Age limit, Education Qualification, and procedure of application are briefly described along with the fee Payment details.
DOST is inviting Online Applications through notification for Admissions for all undergraduate courses such as B.A. / B.Sc. / B.Com. / B.Com (Vocational) / B.Com. (Hons) / BSW / BBA / BBM / BCA etc. into Kakatiya University, Mahatma Gandhi University, Osmania University, Palamuru University, Satavahana University, Telangana University and 2 diploma courses such as DHMCT and D-pharmacy in polytechnic colleges affiliated to TS-SBTET. Interested Candidates must check for the eligibility criteria. Eligible Candidates can apply by following the application procedure before Last Date.
TS DOST Admission Details 2022
Telangana Degree Online Services (DOST) Admissions 2022-2023
The candidate who have passed Intermediate Examination of Board of Intermediate Education, Telangana state or any equivalent recognized examination from other boards/states are eligible to apply.
TS DOST 2022-2023 Online Application
How to Apply for TS DOST 2022-2023
- The candidate applying in DOST must have his/her Aadhaar linked with mobile number. The candidates who’s Aadhaar is not linked with mobile number shall visit the Aadhaar updation centre / Post Office / Mee-seeva Centre to link Aadhaar with mobile number. (OR)
- The candidates who’s Aadhaar is not linked with mobile number shall visit the nearest HLC and provide bio-metrics and mobile number (only one mobile number for each DOST ID) to get DOST ID generated and subsequently proceed to payment and submit application in DOST.
- Note: The mobile number provided must be active throughout the completion of DOST admission process.
Pre-registration for TS DOST 2022-2023
Pre-registration is to authenticate the student and generate DOST ID. The candidates can follow any one of the options:
- You can generate DOST ID (for students whose Aadhaar number is linked with mobile), from DOST official website: (https://dost.cgg.gov.in). or
- Visit MeeSeva/DOST HLCs for bio-metrics authentication (for students whose Aadhaar number not linked to mobile) and DOST ID generation. or
- They can use T App Folio (download from Google Play store) mobile application (for TSBIE students only) for facial recognition and reference ID; and visit DOST website for DOST ID generation.
Application Procedure for TS DOST 2022-2023
- Click on Candidate Pre-Registration link
- Select Qualifying Board (Intermediate/Equivalent) from the drop down. Select Year of Pass.
- Also select the concerned board from the other board drop down.
- Enter the Hall Ticket Number.
- Select the Date of Birth in (DD/MM/YYYY) format.
- Enter the Aadhaar number, Mobile number, Student Name.
- Select Gender.
- Enter Father Name.
- Mark the check box against the declaration and click on “Click for Aadhaar Authentication”
- Enter the OTP received on the mobile.
- DOST ID will be generated and success message will be displayed.
- Click on “Proceed for Payment” to pay DOST registration fee
Note: If you choose “Payment Later”, you need to click on Application Fee Payment tab on the DOST home page.
TS DOST 2022-2023 Online Application Process
Telangana DOST 2022-2023 Fee Payment
- After clicking on “Proceed for Payment” a fee payment webpage will be displayed in the screen and you will be charged a DOST registration fee of Rs 200/- or 400/-.
- On clicking Proceed for payment button the control will lead you to the PAYMENT GATEWAY along with Student Payment Details.
- Registration fee can be paid through T-Wallet, Credit Card or Debit Card or Internet Banking etc. Select the relevant option and click in “Proceed to Payment.”
- The confirmation of successful payment of Registration Fee as “Transaction is successful” Status along with
- Preserve both the ID’s for future correspondence
- A 6 digit alphanumeric PIN will be sent to the registered mobile number. DOST ID along with PIN can be used to log in to DOST. .
TS DOST Login
- Candidate has two options either to proceed to fill in the application immediately or at a later date.
- Click on “Please Click here to Login” to login to DOST, Candidate must enter DOST ID, PIN & click on “Sign In”.
- The candidate can start filling the application by selecting the tab “Application Details Entry”
- In registration application only Student Name, Gender, Date of Birth, Mobile No, Father Name are auto populated .The remaining fields are to be entered by the candidate.
- The candidate must also upload the photo and relevant supporting documents needs to be uploaded.
At Intermediate/ 10+2/Equivalent Details section Hall Ticket Number, Qualifying Board, Course name, Marks secured/CGPA, Maximum Marks, Studied at, Language Percentage, Group Percentage.
- The candidate can select the entry of e-pass id is optional, Inter Medium of instruction, Inter Second language, SSC Hall Ticket Number, SSC/ Equivalent Medium of instruction, SSC/ Equivalent Second language, SSC/Equivalent Hall Ticket Number & Bridge course.
- At Present Address section the candidate must enter House no, District, Street, Mandal, Pin code and village.
- If the permanent address is same as present address the mark the check box. Otherwise permanent address section must also be filled by the appropriate retails.
- Enter Father / Mother Contact No, Gaurdian Contact No, Select Religion from (drop down), Blood Group (drop down), Identification Mark 1, Identification Mark 2.
- The candidate if eligible can apply under various categories of reservation such as Children of Railway employee, Sports and Games, Extracurricular activities, Children of Ex-service men/ Armed Personnel (CAP), NCC, Are you having any participating/ Achievement Certificate in NCC.
- Where ever applicable the candidate needs to mark the check box and select the relevant options and upload images of supporting documents in jpeg / jpg.
- The candidate must also enter previous 7 year study details, select degree second language preference and check mark against the declaration.
- By clicking on preview the entered details are displayed. The application can be edited to make any changes. The application can be submitted by clicking on “Submit”.
- Candidates can view pop up alert as “Your application is submitted successfully.
- Please note your Application Number for further reference”.
- Candidate can take print of the application by clicking on Print Application which will be useful for further correspondence.
Telangana DOST 2022-2023 Web options
Candidate can opt any number of courses/ colleges in web options
- Click on “Click for Web Options”, the page is redirected to web options page. Web options can be exercised course wise / college wise.
- When ever the web options are exercised a message will be send to the applicant mobile number.
- a) On selecting “By course”, select the University, Course and Medium. (or)
- b) On selecting “By College”, Select University Name, University District, College Type, College Name (Courses offered in that particular college are displayed) in below format.
University Name, Management Type, College Name, Course Name, Medium, Address, Regular / Restructured / Finance, Intake.
- If the candidate selects CBCS course, after prioritizing, the candidate needs to provide additional inputs
- The candidate must select the subject combinations from each drop down, then Subject Combination Name and Subject Combination Type will be displayed (candidate will have to provide multiple Subject Combination Name for multiple CBCS ).
- Please use drag and drop to exercise web options.
- Click on Save Web Options with CBCS
The candidate shall select the district and course, if he / she wishes to join any Government Degree College by selecting the radio button. (Allotment will be subjected to availability). The candidate can ”Update Web Option Priorities ” and “Delete WebOptions”. On clicking the logout button on menu bar, you can log out of DOST portal.
TS DOST Whats App Number
Add 7901002200 to your contacts as DOST-2022 and send Hi using WhatsApp to get required information
Dates for Telangana DOST 2022-2023
|Start Date for Registration||Announced|
|Last Date for Registration||Announced|
Links for TS DOST
Visit Our website tspsc.net for Recruitment Notifications, Results, admissions and other important details. We provide information that every student and youngster needs.
Incoming search terms:
- dost application2022