TSPSC HMWSSB GS Answer Key Assistant (Finance & Accounts) 6
101. I ___ tennis every Sunday morning.
(1) playing (2) play (3) am playing (4) am play
I play tennis every Sunday morning.
102. Don’t make so much noise. Prabhakar _____ to study for his test.
(1) try (2) tries (3) tried (4) is trying
Don’t make so much noise. Prabhakar is trying to study for his test.
103. Sorry, she can’t come to the phone. She _____ a bath.
(1) is having (2) have(3) has (4) had
Sorry, she can’t come to the phone. She is having a bath.
104. Lekha : “What ___ in the evening ?”
(1) you doing (2) you do (3) do you do (4) are you do
Lekha : “What do you do in the evening ?”
105. I think I _____ a new mobile phone. This one does not work properly any more.
(1) am needing (2) needs (3) need (4) needed
I think I need a new mobile phone. This one does not work properly any more.
106. Babies ____ when they are hungry.
(1) cry (2) cries (3) cried (4) is crying
Babies cry when they are hungry.
107. What time ________
(1) the train leaves (2) leaves the train (3) is the train leaving (4) does the train leave
What time does the train leave
108. The phone ___ Can you answer it, please ?
(1) rings (2) ring (3) rang (4) is ringing
The phone is ringing Can you answer it, please ?
109. The residents of neighbouring colonies could be seen ____ their valuables and moving out to safer areas.
(1) pack (2) packing (3) packet (4) packers
The residents of neighbouring colonies could be seen packing their valuables and moving out to safer areas.
110. As an ____ measure, five companies of police were posted in the adjoining colonies.
(1) emergence (2) emergency (3) emerged (4) emerging
As an emergency measure, five companies of police were posted in the adjoining colonies.
111. For the ____ of the life and property of the residents.
(1) protection (2) protected (3) protecting (4) protector
For the protection of the life and property of the residents.
112. Sireesha is the _____ student in the class.
(1) young (2) younger (3) youngest (4) old
Sireesha is the youngest student in the class.
113. The weather in Hyderabad is _____ than the weather in Chennai.
(1) good (2) better (3) best (4) beast
The weather in Hyderabad is better than the weather in Chennai.
114. There is no unity _____ the leaders.
(1) among (2) between (3) within (4) in
There is no unity among the leaders.
115. Telangana Chief Minister hoists National Flag ___ Golconda Fort.
(1) on (2) in (3) upon (4) at
Telangana Chief Minister hoists National Flag on Golconda Fort.
116. There are 4 villages viz. M, N, 0 and P. N is located in the South-East direction of M. 0 i5 located in the north of N and North-East of M and P is towards west of 0 such that N, M and P are in a straight line. In which direction of M is P located ?
(1) North-West (2) North-East (3) North (4) South
There are 4 villages viz. M, N, 0 and P. N is located in the South-East direction of M. 0 i5 located in the north of N and North-East of M and P is towards west of 0 such that N, M and P are in a straight line. In which direction of M is P located North-West
117. Find out the missing number in the series. 7, 21, 43, ?, 111, 157
(1) 83 (2) 74 (3) 73 (4) 68
Find out the missing number in the series. 7, 21, 43, ?, 111, 157 73
118. Prasad ranks fifth from top and thirty-fifth -ifn bottom in a class. Flow many stUdents are there in the class ?
(1) 38 (2) 40 (3) 39 (4) 41
Prasad ranks fifth from top and thirty-fifth -ifn bottom in a class. Flow many stUdents are there in the class 39
119. Six subjects A, C, P, Z, M and Q are to be scheduled on six days of the week starting frorr Monday and ending on Saturday. Subjects P, M and A are scheduled in the same order Subject Z is scheduled neither on Monday nor on Wednesday. Subject Q is scheduled or Tuesday. Which subject is scheduled for Monday ?
(1) M (2) A (3) Z (4) C
120. The four different positions of a dice are given below. Which number is on the facE opposite to 3 ?
(1) 1 (2) 2 (3) 4 (4) 5
121. what could come in the place of question mark ? 11^3+ 12^2-9^3- 8^2 = ?
(1) 1539 (2) 682 (3) 793 (4) 1639 A
122. Three of the following form a group. Find the odd one.
(1) CAF (2) KIN (3) PNS (4) TRX
123. In the following sequence how many vowels are preceded by a consonant and followed by a number ? P W N C I J 3 S E 8 O J 7 D 3 D 1 3 2 K D S A R O U S M V 9 G 7
(1) None (2) Two (3) One (4) Three
124. Directions : In the question below is given a statement followed by two assumptions numbered (I) and (II). An assumption is something supposed or taken for granted. You have to consider the statement and the given assumptions and decide which of the assumption(s) is/are implicit in the statement. Statement : Shop for 1947 and get clothes worth 1947 free – an advertisement by “X” stores in Hyderabad. Assumption
(I) : Very soon other stores in Hyderabad will offer similar discount. Assumption
(II) : There will be no discount offers in future by the “X” stores. Give answer :
(1) If only assumption (I) is implicit.
(2) If only assumption (II) is implicit.
(3) If neither (I) nor (II) is implicit.
(4) If both (I) and (II) are implicit
125. Directions : In making decisions about important questions, it is desirable to be able 1 distinguish between ‘strong’ and ‘weak’ arguments so far as they are related to ti-question. ‘Strong’ arguments must be both important and directly related to t[ question. ‘Weak’ arguments may not be directly related to the question and may be minor importance or may be related to the trivial aspects of the question. The question below is followed by two arguments numbered (I) and (II). You have • decide which of the arguments is strong and which is weak. Then decide which of -0 answers (1), (2), (3) or (4) is the correct answer. Statement : Should government stop providing gas subsidy to all income tax payii citizens ?
Argument (I) : Yes. The government can save lot of money.
Argument (II) : No. In such case citizens will not pay income tax. Give answer :
(1) If only argument (I) is strong.
(2) If only argument (II) is strong.
(3) If neither (I) nor (II) is strong. is’
(4) If both (I) and (II) are strong.