TSPSC Group 3 Recruitment PDF Notification Apply Online: TSPSC Group 3 Services with 1373 Vacancy. The Career details of the Group 3 Recruitment PDF Notification Apply Online at the official website tspsc.gov.in. Age limit, Education Qualification, How to Apply, Syllabus, Exam Pattern, Admit Card Download, Results and other details will be updated in this article.
Telangana Govt is inviting Applications at tspsc.gov.in through PDF Notification for the recruitment of Group 3 Jobs vacancy. Interested Candidates must check for the eligibility criteria. Eligible candidates can apply Online by following the application procedure before Last Date through the Online Registration.
Vacancy Details 2022
|Telangana State Public Service Commission (TSPSC)|
|Post Name: Group 3 Services|
|Number of Vacancies: 1373|
|Age Limit: 18 to 36 Years|
|Qualification: Intermediate or Degree|
|Salary: Rs.20,000/- to Rs.40,000/-|
|Selection Procedure: Written Exam|
|Last Date: Updated Soon|
|Official Website: tspsc.gov.in|
- Senior Accountant (Govt Life Insurance Sub-service)
- Auditor (Pay & Accounts Sub-service)
- Senior Accountant (Treasuries and Accounts Sub-service)
- Senior Auditor (Local Fund and Audit sub-service)
- Assistant Auditor (Pay & Accounts sub-service)
- Junior Assistants (Heads of Departments, Ministerial Service)
- Junior Accountant (Directorate, Treasuries and Accounts Sub-service)
- Junior Accountant (Govt. Life Insurance Sub-service)
TSPSC Group 3 Recruitment PDF Notification Apply Online
Syllabus & Books for Preparation
|Paper||Subject||Multiple Choice Questions||Duration (Hours)||Maximum Marks|
|Paper I||General Studies and General Abilities||150||2 ½||150|
|Paper II||History, Polity and Society. |
i. Socio-Cultural History of Telangana and Formation of Telangana State.
ii. Overview of the Indian Constitution and politics. iii. Social Structure, issues History, Polity and Society and Public Policies
|Paper III||Economy of Development |
i. Indian Economy : Issues and Challenges
ii. Economy and Development of Telangana
iii. Issues of Development and Change
- Exam Will be conducted in Telugu, Hindi and Urdu
- Total Number of Marks is 450
- The Written Exam contains Objective Type Questions
- You can Check the Syllabus in Telugu by following the link provided below
|Books for Preparation|
Visit Our website tspsc.net for Recruitment Notifications, Admissions, Syllabus, Exam Pattern, Admit Card/ Hall Ticket Download, Results and other important details. We provide information that every student and Job Aspirant needs.
If you have any doubts regarding this article, feel free to post your Query in the comment box below. We will get back to you with a reply.