UP NHM CHO Vacancy 2022-2023 Online Application Form: National health mission, Uttar Pradesh released a PDF Notification for the Recruitment of CHO 5505 Jobs Vacancy. The details of the UP NHM CHO at official portal upnrhm.gov.in such as Age limit, Education Qualification, procedure of application, Online Registration process are briefly described along with the fee Payment details.
NHM CHO is inviting Applications through notification for the Recruitment of Community Health Officer (CHO) for the year 2022-2023. Interested Candidates must check for the eligibility criteria. Eligible Candidates can apply by following the application procedure before the Last Date 9th August 9 2022 at upnrhm.gov.in.
UP NHM CHO Vacancy 2022-2023 Details
National health mission, Uttar Pradesh
|Name of the Post||Community Health Officer (CHO)|
|No. of Vacancies||
Total – 5505
|Age Limit||35 years|
|Selection Process||Computer Base Test and Document Verification|
Eligibility Criteria for UP NHM CHO Vacancy
- General Nursing and Midwifery (GNM)-RNRM from a recognized Institute or B.Sc.Nursing or Post Basic B.Sc. Nursing from a recognized Institute/University.
- Less than 35 years of age as on dated 20th July 2022.
- Candidates must be registered as Nurse and Midwife from UP Nurses & Midwives Council and have valid registration certificate at the time of online submission of application.
Relaxation in Upper age limit
- 3 Years for OBC (Non Creamy Layer)
- 5 Years for SC/ST
- Persons with Disabilities candidate: By 10 Years for General(UR), By 13 Years for OBC(Non Creamy Layer), By 15 Years for SC / ST.
UP NHM CHO Salary and Incentives
- Rs. 10,000/- per month will be offered as stipend during the training period, which includes boarding & lodging allowances.
- Maximum Rs. 35,500/- per month (Rs 20,500 per month salary plus up to Rs 15,000 per month performance-based incentive) will be offered at the time of posting at SC-HWC in the district as a CHO subject to guideline issued by GoI.
- National Health Mission, UP shall provide support for course fee and transportation cost for practicum etc. (one time only).
- A Surety Bond of Rs. 2.50 lakh (Two Lakh and Fifty Thousand) on the stamp paper of Rs. 100/- must be submitted by the candidates before joining of training.
- After successful completion of CCHN training, a Surety Bond of Rs. 2.50 lakh (Two Lakh and Fifty Thousand) on the stamp paper of Rs. 100/- must be submitted by the candidates at the time of joining as CHO to serve for minimum three years at Sub Health Centre level HWC in UP.
- Candidates will have maximum one additional attempt to pass the course in upcoming Session.
- Candidates who have successfully completed CCHN training in past (prior to Mar’2022) are NOT ELIGIBLE to apply in this session.
UP NHM CHO 2022-2023 Exam Pattern
- The Computer based Online Test will be held for duration of 2 hours (in one sitting).
- Test consisting of two sections of total 100 marks with 100 multiple choice questions (MCQ)..
- Section-I (80 Marks) will consist of Professional Knowledge (Discipline related)
- Section-II (20 Marks) will consist of General Aptitude, Reasoning, General Awareness and Basic Computer knowledge.
- Each question will carry 1 mark and there is NO NEGATIVE marking for wrong answer.
- No marks will be awarded for un-attempted questions.
- The question paper shall be set in bilingual language i.e. English and Hindi only. However, in case of any inconsistency in Hindi version, the English version of the question shall be valid & final.
UP NHM CHO Vacancy 2022-2023 Selection Process
Minimum Qualifying marks in the Computer Based Test
- GENERAL(UR) / EWS – Minimum 33% marks i.e. 33 Marks out of 100
- OBC (Non Creamy Layer) – Minimum 30% marks i.e. 30 Marks out of 100
- SC / ST / PwD – Minimum 24% marks i.e. 24 Marks out of 100
If shortlisted in the Computer based Online Test as per the above criteria, they will be called for Document Verification. Waitlist will be prepared in the ratio of 1:3 (3 candidates against 1 vacancy in respective category).
Candidature will be subject to verification of details/documents uploaded at the time of online submission of application.
UP NHM CHO Syllabus 2022-2023
- a. Midwifery and Obstetrical Nursing;
- b. Community Health Nursing;
- c. Child Health Nursing;
- d. Medical Surgical Nursing;
- e. Health Education and Communication Skills & Environmental Hygiene;
- f. Mental Health Nursing;
- g. Nutrition;
- h. First Aid;
- i. Basic Anatomy and Physiology;
- j. Administration and Ward Management
- General Aptitude, Reasoning, General Awareness and Basic Computer Knowledge
How to Apply for UP NHM CHO Vacancy 2022-2023
Before starting to fill up the on-line application form, the candidate should keep at hand the following details/documents: –
- His/Her educational qualifications as per eligibility criteria (from 10th/Matriculation onwards) with percentage of marks obtained (Please calculate percentage from GPA/CGPA/OGPA/CQPI in advance as per university conversion formula).
- personal details.
- scanned photograph (not older than 03 months) of file size ranging upto 100 KB and scanned signature file size ranging upto 100KB, in jpeg/ jpg format.
- scanned documents pertaining to age/category/disability/domicile etc, as applicable.
Step I Online Registration
|Candidates agreeing to the terms & conditions may apply by clicking ‘I Agree’ checkbox given below and pressing the ‘Start’ button.|
|The candidate should fill up all the mandatory information correctly.|
|On completion of Step-I registration, a message will be received on candidate’s registered Email Id & Mobile Number conveying his/her registration details, i.e. login ID and password.|
Step II Completion of Online Application Form
|After registration, candidate has to login and complete other details in Application form like Personal Details, Qualification, and Declaration etc.|
Instructions regarding scanning of Photograph & Signature: Candidates should upload the scanned (digital) image of their photograph and signature as per the process given below. The applicant should note that only jpeg/jpg format is acceptable:
i. Photograph Image:
ii. Signature image:
After Uploading Photograph and Signature, Click on SUBMIT button for completing this Step otherwise your application would remain incomplete.
|If more than one application is received from a candidate, most recent (latest) application will be considered as final and all other applications made prior to the last one, shall be treated as null and void.|
|Technical queries/clarifications/issues relating to the filling up of ONLINE APPLICATION FORM, please feel free to contact the helpdesk at Email: firstname.lastname@example.org or Phone No:022-61306219 between Monday to Friday (During 10 AM to 6 PM).|
Dates for UP NHM CHO Recruitment 2022-2023
|Start Date for Registration – 20/07/2022 at 11:00 AM|
|Last Date for Registration – 09/08/2022 at 11:59 PM (Midnight)|
The National Health Mission (NHM) was designed with the aim of providing accessible, affordable, effective and reliable healthcare facilities in the rural and urban areas of the country, especially to the poor and vulnerable sections of the population.
In the State of Uttar Pradesh, National Health Mission has made special efforts for reaching out to the community at grassroots level. NHM focuses on affordable, accessible, accountable, effective and quality services to the masses specially to the vulnerable groups of the community.
Visit Our website tspsc.net for Recruitment Notifications, Results, admissions and other important details. We provide information that every student and Job Aspirant needs.