TSPSC Staff Nurse Recruitment 2017 Notification Online Application Form
Telangana (TS) Govt Jobs through TSPSC at tspsc.gov.in Staff Nurse Recruitment Notification 2017-18 in Public Health & Family Welfare and Telangana vaidya vidhana parishad (Health, Medical Family Welfare Department) Eligibility Criteria, Educational Qualification, Experience, Age Limit, Relaxation in age, Upper Age Limit, Application and Registration Fee, Application Procedure, epay Banks list.
TSPSC Staff Nurse 2017-18 Apply Online Application Form, How to Upload, Syllabus, Exam Pattern, Admit Card, Hall Ticket Download, Instructions for Examination, Centre for Examination, Last Date, Exam Date and other TSPSC Staff Nurse 2017 Updates will be availabe here.
Applications are invited Online from qualified candidates to the post of Staff Nurse in Director of Public Health & Family Welfare and Telangana vaidya vidhana parishad (Health, Medical Family Welfare Department)
- Submission of ONLINE applications from Dt. 16/11/2017
- Last date for submission of ONLINE applications Dt. 11/12/2017
- Hall Tickets can be downloaded 07 days before commencement of Examination.
- The Examination is likely to be held in the month of January 2018.
The Commission reserves the right to conduct the Examination either COMPUTER BASED RECRUITMENT TEST (CBRT) or OFFLINE OMR based Examination of objective type. Before applying for the posts, candidates shall register themselves as per the One Time Registration (OTR) through the Official Website for TSPSC. Those who have registered in OTR already shall apply by login to their profile using their TSPSC ID and Date of Birth as provided in OTR.
Name of the Post and Number of Vacancies:
- Staff Nurse in Director of Public Health & Family Welfare : 1115
- Staff Nurse in Telangana Vaidya Vidhana Parishad : 81
Total Posts Vacancies : 1196.
Pay Scale (Salary) : Rs.25140/- to Rs.73270/-
TSPSC Staff Nurse Eligibility Criteria
Education Qualification :
- Must have passed XII Class or Intermediate or its equivalent examination recognized by Government.
- General Nursing Midwifery (GNM) / B.Sc(Nursing)
- Registered with AP/TS Nursing Council
TSPSC Staff Nurse Age Limit
Age Limit : As on 01/07/2017
- Minimum Age (18 years): A Candidate should not be born after 01/07/1999.
- Maximum Age (44 years): A candidate should not be born before 02/07/1973.
TSPSC Staff Nurse Relaxation in Age
The Upper Age limit will be relaxed as per Rules
- Telangana State Government Employees (Employees of TSRTC, Corporations, Municipalities etc. are not eligible) : 5 Years based on the length of regular service.
- Ex-Service men : 3 years & length of service rendered in the armed forces
- N.C.C.(who have worked as Instructor in N.C.C.) : 3 Years & length of service rendered in the N.C.C.
- SC/ST and BCs : 5 Years
- Physically Handicapped persons : 10 Years
TSPSC Staff Nurse Application Procedure & Apply Online
TSPSC Staff Nurse 2017 Fee:
Rs. 200/- towards Online Application Processing Fee. RS. 80/- towards Examination Fee.
The following category of candidates are exempted from payment of Examination fee.
- BC, SC & ST of Telangana State
- Unemployed applicants in the age group of 18 to 44 years of Telangana State (They have to submit declaration at an appropriate time to the Commission that they are unemployed).
- PH & Ex-service men.
N.B.:- BC’s, SC’s and ST’s belonging to other states are not exempted from payment of Application processing Fee and Examination Fee and they are not entitled for any kind of reservation.
Candidate has to Pay online through SBI ePay
Apply online through SBI ePay duly following online instructions once the application form details are submitted by filling TSPSC ID, date of birth and other particulars.
List of Banks for making payment through SBI ePay.
TSPSC Staff Nurse Apply Online 2017 Application Procedure
Candidates are requested to keep the details of the following documents ready while uploading their Applications.
- (i) Aadhar number
- (ii) Educational Qualification details i.e., SSC, INTERMEDIATE, DEGREE, POST GRADUATION etc. and their Roll numbers, Year of passing etc.
- (iii) Community/ Caste Certificate obtained from Mee Seva/ E Seva i.e., Enrollment number and date of issue.
TSPSC Staff Nurse Apply Online 2017 Application Procedure
- The Candidate has to fill the OTR application if not registered earlier to obtain TSPSC ID.
Candidates are requested to keep the details of the following documents ready while uploading their OTR Applications.
- Aadhar number
- Educational Qualification details i.e., SSC, INTER MEDIATE, DEGREE, POST GRADUATION etc. and their Roll numbers, Year of passing etc.
- Community/ Caste Certificate obtained from Mee Seva/ E Seva i.e., Enrollment number and date of issue for uploading in OTR.
- The candidates click on Apply online link given below to submit Application and provide TSPSC ID, Date of Birth and Enter the Verification Code as displayed in the image to proceed further.
- Candidate has to verify the details fetched from various databases pertaining to qualification, caste, Aadhar etc, and displayed on the screen.
- If the displayed details are correct he/she has to click Yes on confirm button.
- If any details are not displayed or need to be changed, he/she should click No on confirm button.
- If details are not displayed a text box will open and candidate has to feed the details manually.
- Required documents have to be uploaded by clicking the upload button.
Applicants must upload his/her own scanned photo and signature through J.P.G format.
- Also fill the Notification specific details such as Examination Centre opted, required qualification, university details, eligibility and accepting declarations etc.
- Preview and Edit facility is available to make changes and submit for proceeding to Next step of making on line payment of fee.
- Immediately on entering the above details, the applicant will get payment gateway of SBI ePay.
- The applicant should pay the prescribed fee as specified through any of the four modes of payment online. Follow the instructions carefully and finish the payment.
- After payment of fee, the PDF Application will be generated which contains the particulars furnished by the candidates. The ID No in the PDF Application form has to be quoted for future reference/correspondence.
For any Technical problems related to Online submission and downloading of Hall-Tickets please contact
040-23542185 or 040-23542187
Incoming search terms: