TSPSC Radiographer Online Application 2017-18
Applications are invited Online from qualified candidates through the proforma Application to the post of Radiographer in Director of Public Health and Family Welfare.
TSPSC Radiographer Last Date and Exam Date
- Submission of ONLINE applications from 16/11/2017
- Last date for submission of ONLINE applications 11/12/2017
- Hall Tickets can be downloaded 7 days before commencement of Examination.
- The Examination is likely to be held in the month of January 2018.
The Commission reserves the right to conduct the Examination either COMPUTER BASED RECRUITMENT TEST (CBRT) or OFFLINE OMR based Examination of objective type.
TSPSC Radiographer Eligibility Criteria
TSPSC Radiographer posts vacancies
The candidates who possess requisite qualification may apply online by satisfying themselves about the terms and conditions of this recruitment. The details of vacancies are given below
Name of the Post : Radiographer in Director of Public Health and Family Welfare.
Number of Vacancies : 35
Pay Scale (Salary) : Rs.22460/- to Rs.66330/-
TSPSC Radiographer Education Qualification :
- Must possess CRA (Certificate of Radiology Assistant) Provided that preference shall be given to a candidate who in addition, possesses a degree of any recognized University with Physics as main subject.
- Registered with Para Medical Board AP/TS
TSPSC Radiographer Age Limit
As on 01/07/2017
- Minimum 18 years: A Candidate should not be born after 01/07/1999.
- Maximum 44* years: A candidate should not be born before 02/07/1973.
Upper Age limit
- SC/ST and BCs : 5 years
- Physically Handicapped persons : 10 years
- N.C.C.(who have worked as Instructor in N.C.C.) : 3 Years & length of service rendered in the N.C.C.
- Ex-Service men : 3 years & length of service rendered in the armed forces
- Telangana State Government Employees (Employees of TSRTC, Corporations, Municipalities etc. are not eligible) : 5 Years based on the length of regular service
TSPSC Radiographer Application Procedure
- Rs. 200/- towards Online Application Processing Fee.
- RS.80/- towards Examination Fee.
The following category of candidates are exempted from payment of Examination fee.
a) BC, SC & ST of Telangana State
b) Unemployed applicants in the age group of 18 to 44 years of Telangana State (They have to submit declaration at an appropriate time to the Commission that they are unemployed).
c) PH & Ex-service men
Candidate should pay online through SBI ePay
List of Banks
TSPSC Radiographer Selection Procedure
THE FINAL SELECTION OF THESE POSTS WILL BE BASED ON 70 WEIGHTAGE (POINTS) IN WRITTEN EXAMINATION AND 30 WEIGHTAGE (POINTS) FOR THE GOVT.SERVICE (EXPERIENCE) PUT TOGETHER.
The procedure of selection for the post is as follows:
TSPSC Radiographer Zone V, VI vacancies
BREAK UP OF PROVISIONAL VACANCIES FOR THE POST OF RADIOGRAPHER IN PUBLIC HEALTH AND FAMILY WELFARE DEPARTMENT
The following are the Present Zones in the Telangana State:
- Zone V : Adilabad, Karimnagar, Warangal and Khammam. (ADB, KRMN, WGL, KMM)
- Zone VI : Hyderabad, Ranga Reddy, Nizamabad, Mahaboobnagar, Medak and Nalgonda. (HYD, RRD, NZB, MBNR, MDK, NLG)
IMPORTANT NOTE: The number of vacancies are subject to variation based on intimation being received from the appointing authority
TSPSC Radiographer Exam Pattern 2017
SCHEME (EXAM PATTERN) FOR THE POST OF RADIOGRAPHER IN HEALTH MEDICAL & FAMILY WELFARE DEPARTMENT
Follow Radiographer Syllabus link for Syllabus, Books to Refer, Model Question Papers, Previous Papers and Study Material Details
EDIT OPTION TO THE CANDIDATES (FOR 3 DAYS)
Candidates are directed to take note that, after last date of receipt of Applications, Edit option to the candidates will be allowed for three (3) days to make any corrections regarding their Biodata particulars/Data corrections/Omissions etc., in the Online application already submitted to the Commission. After the due date, Data corrections through Online/Paper representations/Corrections on the Nominal Rolls will not be accepted under any
TSPSC Radiographer Hall Ticket Download
- Hall Ticket/Admin Card/Call Letter can be downloaded 7 days before commencement of Examination.
CENTRES FOR THE WRITTEN EXAMINATION:
1) The Examination will be held at HYDERABAD (including HMDA Jurisdiction) only or as may be decided by the Commission.
2) However, the Commission reserves the right to abolish / create new centre or centres for administrative reasons. Request for change of the centre will not be entertained.