TSPSC One Time Registration Edit Process for Job Updates
TSPSC One Time Registration System Process 2015 can b done by going through the official website of TSPSC that is www.tspsc.gov.in
Registration Process for Telangana Public Service Commission :
Follow the link One Time Registration (New) where a New Member can Register. Already a Member of this Portal can also Edit the the details in the Form by going through the link One Time Registration (Edit)
Candidate should provide the following details for Registration
- Unique Identification Number (UID)/Aadhaar Number
- Name as on (UID)/Aadhaar Card ( Here candidate should Enter the Name that is available in your Aadhar Card).
- Name as in SSC or Equivalent Certificate ( Here candidate should Enter your Name as in SSC or Equivalent certificate)
- Gender (Male or Female)
- Date of Birth ( Enter in DD/MM/YYYY Format for eg: 31/12/1991)
- Place of Birth ( Select District and Mandal from drop down Box and Enter your Native Village Name )
- Community (Select your Community from OC/ BC-A/ BC-B/ BC-C/ BC-D/ BC-E/ SC/ ST)
- Father’s Name (Enter Father’s Name as appearing in SSC or Equivalent Certificate)
- Mother’s Name (Enter Mother’s Name as appearing in SSC or Equivalent Certificate)
- Mother Tongue ( Select your mother Tongue from Drop down box)
- Religion (Select your Religion form Hindu/ Muslim/ Christian/ Others)
- Identification Marks 1 (Enter identification marks as per X class Certificate)
- Identification Marks 2 (Enter identification marks as per X class Certificate) if exist (Not Compulsory)
- Are you a Differently Abled Person? (Yes/ No)
- Are you an ExService Person? (Yes/ No)
- Are you retrenched temporary employee in State Census Department? (Yes/ No)
- Have you worked as Instructor in NCC ? (Yes/ No)
- Are you a Employed? (Yes/ No) if yes Enter your Nature of Employment with post details and Length of service details
- Do you claim Examination fee exemption?(Yes/ No) if yes select Category details
- Do you claim Age relaxation? (Yes/ No)
Enter Flat/ House Number, Floor, Building
Colony/ Society, Street, Locality/ Area, Village
Town, City, District
if Permanent Address details are different from above address details Enter the details in the same format or if your Permanent and Temporary address details are same tick on (Same as Address for Correspondence)
- eMail ID (Enter your Email ID which will be used regularly)
- Mobile No (Enter your 10 Phone Number)
Candidate should first Mention Type of Study as (Regular Study/ Private Study/ Open Schooling)
X Standard Details
Enter District Name , Name of the Board , Hall Ticket Number , Date of Pass in terms of Month and Year and Percentage of Marks/Grade.
The following are the Present Zones in the Telangana State:
Zone-V: Adilabad, Karimnagar, Warangal and Khammam.
Zone-VI: Hyderabad, Ranga Reddy, Nizamabad, Mahaboobnagar,Medak and Nalgonda.
City Cadre: City of Hyderabad consists of Hyderabad Division, Secunderabad Division of Municipal Corporation of Hyderabad, Secunderabad Contonment area, O.U.Campus, Fatehnagar, Bowenpally, Macha Bolarum, Malkajgiri, Uppal Khalsa, Alwal, Balanagar, Moosapet, Kukatpally Panchayat Areas and Zamistanpur and Lallaguda villages.
NB: Where City Cadre is not organized separately Candidates belonging to City Cadre – City of Hyderabad will be considered under Zone-VI
Local status based on 4years / 7years study includes Xth/SSC or equivalent standard.
Enter Local District and Zone details by following the above table
Enter District, Name of Board, Group, Date of pass in terms of month and year, Hall Ticket Number, College Name and Percentage of Marks/ Grade details.
Enter District, Name of Board, Branch, Date of pass in terms of month and year, Hall Ticket Number, College Name and Percentage of Marks/ Grade details.
Enter District, Name of University, Group/ Branch, Date of pass in terms of month and year, Hall Ticket Number, College Name and Percentage of Marks/ Grade details.
Enter District, Name of University, Subject, Date of pass in terms of month and year, Hall Ticket Number, College Name, Specialisation and Percentage of Marks/ Grade details.
Enter District, College Name, Name of University, Date of Acquiring in terms of Month and Year, Specialisation and Hall Ticket Number.
Enter Name of University, Subject, Topic and Date of Acquiring Ph.D in terms of Month and Year.
You can also add any qualification that you had in additional
Photograph and Signature
Photograph [3.5cmx4.5cm] should have the name of the candidate and the date on which the photograph is taken printed as shown in the sample image.
Signature of the candidate shall be scanned [3.5cmx1.5cm] separately and uploaded here.
For which posts you want to receive alerts from TSPSC (Tick any Job / Groups)
I hereby declare that all the particulars furnished in this application are true, correct and complete to the best of my knowledge and belief. In the event of any information being found false or incorrect or ineligibility being detected before or after the examination, action can be initiated against me by the Telangana State Public Service Commission or Government of Telangana.
Click on Preview can check whether all the details are correct and submit the Form
TSPSC One Time Registration Edit Process for Job Updates
Edit TSPSC One-Time Registration
To Edit The Information that you have submitted candidate should go through the following link One Time Registration (Edit)
- Enter TSPSC Reference ID
- Date of Birth
- Enter Captcha as shown
- Click on submit button
Candidate should Enter the Information them self so that there will not be any mistakes or should check the details mentioned if any other person enter your details.