TSPSC Excise Constable Recruitment Notification
TSPSC Excise Constable Recruitment Notification
TSPSC has issued Excise Constable recruitment notification . Excise constable aspirants can apply online from 04/05/2016 . Excise constable online application procedure , age limit , application fee details are mentioned . Excise constable notification syllabus , selection procedure and event details , physical eligibility details are furnished below . Go through details before applying for TSPSC excise constable .
TSPSC Prohibition & Excise Constable Recruitment 2016
Excise Constable Education Qualification:
Excise Constable Age Limit:
As on 1st July 2016, Candidate should have 18 to 25 years for Constable (Civil, AR, SAR CPL, Special Police, SPF) posts and 18 to 33 years for Constable (Fireman) posts.
The upper age limit prescribed above is however relaxable in the following cases:
- N.C.C.(who have worked as Instructor in N.C.C.) 3 Years & length of service rendered in the N.C.C.
- SC/ST and BCs 5 Years
- Physically Handicapped persons 10 Year
Excise Constable Physical Requirement:
(ii) Chest shall not be less than 81 cm, round the chest on full expiration, with a Minimum expansion of 5 cm
In the case of candidates belonging to S.T Category, where the required quota cannot be fully utilized for want of sufficient candidates possessing the requisite height, a height relaxation up to 5 cm, may be given for such candidates; subject to the condition that height shall not be less than 160 cm.
(ii) Weight shall not be less than 45.5kg
(ii) Left Eye : Near vision 0.5 (Snellen) Distant 6/6Candidates with Color blindness, squint or any bordlid condition of the eyes of lids of either eye, knock-knees, pigeon chest, flat foot, varicose veins, hammertoes, fractured limbs or decayed teeth are not eligible
Application Fee For Excise Constable
Each applicant must pay Rs. 100/- (RUPEES ONE HUNDRED ONLY) towards Online Application Processing Fee. This apart, the applicants have to pay RS. 80/- (RUPEES EIGHTY ONLY) towards Examination Fee. However, the following category of candidates belonging to Telangana State only are exempted from payment of Examination fee.
a) SC, ST, BC & PH.
b) Unemployed applicants in the age group of 18 to 44 years (They have to submit declaration at an appropriate time to the Commission that they are unemployed).
Mode of Payment of Fee Excise Constable :
The Fee mentioned at Para-I(6)(a) is to be paid online through SBI ePay duly following online instructions once the application form details are submitted by filling TSPSC ID, date of birth and other particulars.
The fee once remitted, shall not be refunded or adjusted under any circumstances. Failure to pay the examination fee, application fee, wherever applicable will entail total rejection of application. The list of Banks providing service for the purpose of online remittance of fee is given in ANNEXURE – II.
Excise Constable Online Application Procedure :
The Applicants have to read the User Guide for Online Submission of Applications and then proceed further.
The Candidate has to visit the WEBSITE http://www.tspsc.gov.in and fill the OTR application if not registered earlier to obtain TSPSC ID. While filling the same, the candidates have to ensure that there are no mistakes in it. The Commission bears no responsibility for the mistakes, if any, made by the candidates.
II STEP: The candidates have to visit the website http://www.tspsc.gov.in to submit Application and Click on the Link with Notification Number and Name, provide TSPSC ID and Date of Birth to proceed further. Candidate has to verify the details as obtained from OTR database and displayed on the screen. If any details are to be changed, candidate should go back to the TSPSC website and use the Edit OTR link. In addition to the details obtained from
OTR database, Notification specific details such as Examination Centre opted, required qualification, university details, eligibility and accepting declarations etc. are to be filled by the candidate. Preview and Edit facility is available to make changes and submit for proceeding to Next step of making online payment of fee.
III STEP:immediately on entering the above details, the applicant will get payment gateway of SBI ePay.
IV STEP:The applicant should pay the prescribed fee as specified through any of the four modes of payment online. Separate instructions have to be followed for each mode of payment.
V STEP: after payment of fee, the PDF Application will be generated which contains the particulars furnished by the candidates. The ID No in the PDF Application form has to be quoted for future reference/correspondence.
i) Candidate shall note that, the details available with OTR database at the time of submitting the application will be considered for the purpose of this notification. If, any changes are made by the candidate to OTR database at a later date will not be considered for the purpose of this Notification.
ii) Hand written/ Typed/ Photostat copies/ outside printed Application Form will not be accepted and liable for rejection.
iii) The applicants should be willing to serve anywhere in Telangana State.
1. The Commission is not responsible, for any discrepancy in Bio-data particulars while submitting the application form through Online. The applicants are therefore, advised to strictly follow the instructions and User guide in their own interest before submitting the application.
2. The particulars furnished by the applicant in the Application Form will be taken as final, and data entry is processed, based on these particulars only by Computer. Candidates should, therefore, be very careful in Uploading / Submitting the Application Form Online.
3. Incomplete/incorrect application form will be summarily rejected. The information if any furnished by the candidate subsequently in any form will not be entertained by the Commission under any circumstances. Applicants should be careful in filling-up the application form and submission. If any lapse is detected during the scrutiny, the
candidature will be rejected even though he/she comes through the final stage of recruitment process or even at a later stage.
4. Before Uploading/Submission of Application Form, the Candidates should carefully ensure his/her eligibility for this examination. No relevant column of the application form should be left blank, otherwise application form will not be accepted.
General Instructions For Excise Constable :
1. Applicant must compulsorily fill-up all relevant columns of application and submit application through website only. The particulars made available in the website shall be processed through computer and the eligibility decided in terms of notification.
2. The applications received online in the prescribed pro forma available in the website and within the time shall only be considered and the Commission will not be held responsible for any kind of discrepancy.
3. Applicants must upload his/her own scanned photo and signature through J.P.G format.
4. The applicants should not furnish any particulars that are false, tampered, fabricated or suppress any material information while making an application through website.
5. All the essential certificates issued by the competent authority of Telangana State shall compulsorily be kept with the applicants to produce as and when required to do so. Failure to produce the required certificates on the day of verification will lead to disqualification.
6. Important – The claim of the candidates with regard to the date of birth, educational / technical qualifications, experience and community are accepted only provisionally on the information furnished by them in their application form and is subject to verification and satisfaction of the Commission. Mere admission to any test or interview or inclusion of the name of a candidate in a Merit List will not confer on the candidate any right for appointment.
The candidature is therefore, provisional at all stages and the Commission reserve the right to reject candidature at any stage of the selection even after the advice has been made
Certificates Required For Excise Constable
The following certificates must be kept ready by the candidates for the purpose of verification.
i). Proof of Educational Qualifications.
ii). Date of Birth Certificate
iii). School Study Certificate
iv). Declaration by the Unemployed
v). No Objection Certificate from Employer (if anywhere employed)
The following Certificates should be obtained from Govt. of Telangana State in prescribed proforma for the purpose of verification.
vi). Community Certificate.
vii). Non-Creamy Layer Certificate, wherever applicable.
viii). Certificate of Residence / Nativity
The following Certificates (whichever is applicable) should be obtained from Competent Medical authority for the purpose of verification.
a) Medical Certificate for the Blind
b) Certificate of Hearing Disability and Hearing Assessment
c) Medical Certificate in respect of Orthopedically Handicapped Candidates
Incoming search terms:
- tspsc excise constable exam date
- excise constable events date
- excise conistable exam date
- excise constable hall ticket download
- tspsc excise constable results
One reply to TSPSC Excise Constable Recruitment Notification
its very good job.