TSPSC Craft Teacher Syllabus 2017
TSPSC Craft teacher Recruitment notification was issued . Craft Teacher syllabus was also issued by TSPSC Official website . Candidates advised to check detailed official Syllabus issued by TSPSC .
TSPSC Craft Teacher Syllabus 2017
General Studies and Craft and Craft Education.
No. of Questions : 200
Duration : 180 minutes
Marks : 200
Section-I: General Studies
1. Current Affairs – Regional, National & International.
2. Indian Constitution; Indian Political System; Governance and Public Policy.
3. Social Exclusion; Rights issues such as Gender,Caste, Tribe, Disability etc., and inclusive policies.
4. Society Culture, Civilization Heritage, Arts and Literature of India and Telangana
5. General Science; India’s Achievements in Science and Technology
6. Environmental Issues; Disaster Management- Prevention and Mitigation Strategies and Sustainable Development.
7. Economic and Social Development of India and Telangana.
8. Socio-economic, Political and Cultural History of Telangana with special emphasis on Telangana Statehood Movement and formation of Telangana state.
9. Analytical Abilities: Logical Reasoning and Data Interpretation.
10. Moral Values and Professional Ethics in Education.
Section-II: Craft and Craft Education
I. Sewing Machine – Parts – Common Faults and Remedies, Equipment and Materials used in Garment Construction – Preparation of Fabric – Shrinking, Straightening and Pressing
II. Plain Needle Work
- a. Basic stitches – Even basting, Uneven basting, Running, Hemming and Back Stitch.
- b. Seams and Seam Finishes – Plain Seam, Lapped Seam, French Seam, Run and Fell Seam, Pinked Seam Finish, Edge Stitch seam Finish, Double stitch seam finish, Herring Bone stitch seam finish.
- c. Fullness in Garments
a. Darts – Types – Single pointed darts, Double pointed darts and Decorative darts.
b. Tucks – Types – Pin Tucks, Corded Tucks, Cross Tucks
c. Pleats – Types – Knife pleats, Box pleats.
d. Finishing of Raw edges and Finishes – Facing, Piping, Binding, False Hem.
e. Placket opening and Fastners
f. Placket Openings – Simple Hem, Continuous Wrap Opening, Two Piece Bound opening
g. Fastness – Button, Button holes, Shank buttons, Hooks and Eyes, Zips.
III. Collars, Pockets, Sleeves and Yokes
- a. Collars – Types – Peter Pan Collars, Cape Collars, Shirt Collar.
- b. Pockets – Types – Patch Pocket, Flap Pocket, Seam, Bound Pocket.
- c. Sleeves – Plain Sleeves, Puff Sleeves
- d. Yokes – Round yoke and Square yoke
- a. Darning – Types – Straight Tear, Hedge Tear
- b. Patch Work – Plain Patch and Printed Patch
V. Drafting of Jangia and Jabla
- a. Drafting of Jangia
- b. Drafting of Jabla
VI. Drafting of Princess Petticoat, Frocks and Saree Petticoat
- a. Drafting of Princess Petticoat
- b. Drafting of Frock
- c. Drafting of Saree Petticoat
VII. Drafting of Others
- a. Drafting of Skirt; b.Drafting of Saree Blouse; c. Drafting of Punjabi Shirt
- b. Drafting of Shalwar; d.Drafting of Chudidar
- a. Tools, Techniques and Materials used in Hand Embroidery
- b. Enlarging and reducing the design
- c. Single line embroidery stitches – Running, Stem, Chain, Double knot stitch, Couching, Fly and Feather Stitch.
- d. Filling Stitches – French knot, Satin, Herring bone, Button hole, Long and short stitch.
- e. Contemporary stitches – Shadow stitch, Cross Stitch, appliqué stitch.
- f. Banjara Work – Mirror work, quilting, Drawn thread work, Bead work.
IX. Machine Embroidery
– Cording, Running, Round, Long and Short, Satin, Twine Cording, Applique Work, Net Work, Eyelet Work, Quilting Work
- 1. Methods and advantages of Educational Psychology
- 2. Laws of learning
- 3. Types of Intelligence
- 4. Intelligence Quotient
- 5. Personality Traits, Factors responsible
- 1. Study of relationship between Philosophy and Education
- 2. Aims of Education
- 3. Universal free and Compulsory Education
- 4. Use of Audio visual aids for teaching
- 5. Importance of work experience in Education
XII. Methods of Teaching
- 1. Factors of Teaching and learning
- 2. Principles (Maxims) of Teaching
- 3. Steps in lesson planning 4. Methods of Teaching
XIII. Curricular and Co-Curricular Activities
- 1. Importance of Curriculum
- 2. Importance of Co-Curricular Activities on the Campus such as Workshops and Seminars, Conferences, Exchange Programmes, Art Competitions
- 1. Carpenter
a. Safety precautions – General Safety, causes of accidents and avoidance.
b. Classification of hand tools, names and their uses; Measuring, marking, testing tools, types, sizes, striking tools, boring tools etc.
c. Classification functions and identification of timber, defects, diseases of Timber.
d. Nails and screws – Types, size and uses, nuts and bolts, washers, lock, hinges, hasp and staple, Tower bolt etc.
e. Basic principles of repairing work.
XV. Book Binding
- 1. Materials used in binding industry – paper, boards, book, cloth, leather etc.
- 2. Paper – Standard sizes, divisions and sub-divisions, kinds and qualities, handling and care of printed & unprinted sheets of paper.
- 3. Stitching and sewing – hand and machine methods.
- 4. Safety – Hazards in a binding shop – preventive measures.
Incoming search terms:
- tspsc craft model paper
- gurukula craft syllabus
- craft question papers
- tspsc craft teacher model papers
- craft teacher model paper
- tspsc craft syllabus
- gurukula craft teacher syllabus
- craft teacher exam model paper
- Crafft teacher model exam in telugu
3 replies to TSPSC Craft Teacher Syllabus 2017
Gurukula craft teachera subjects in telugu
Please show theCraft student meatiral Madem
Please show the craft students material madam