TSNPDCL AE (Electrical) Notification 2022: Northern Power Distribution Company of Telangana Limited Assistant Engineer in Electrical Department with 82 Vacancies. The details of the AE (Electrical) such as Age limit, Education Qualification, and procedure of application are briefly described along with the fee Payment details.
Northern Power Distribution Company of Telangana Limited is inviting Applications through TSNPDCL AE (Electrical) Notification 2022 for the recruitment of AE (Electrical) vacancy. Interested Candidates must check for the eligibility criteria. Eligible Candidates can apply by following the application procedure before 11-07-2022 .
Telangana AE (Electrical) Vacancy Details 2022
Northern Power Distribution Company of Telangana Limited (TSNPDCL)
|Name of the Post||Assistant Engineer (Electrical)|
|Age Limit||18 to 44 years|
|Qualification||B.E/ B.Tech in Electrical/ Electronics Engineering|
|Salary||Rs.64295/- to Rs.99345/-|
|Selection Procedure||Written Examination|
Eligibility Criteria for TS AE (Electrical)
Minimum 18 years and maximum 44 years. The age is reckoned as on 01.01.2022 .
Relaxation of Age
- The Upper age limit of 44 years is relaxable up to 5 years in respect of SC/ST/BC/ EWS candidates
- Up to 10 years in respect of Physically Handicapped candidates.
Candidate must possess a Bachelors Degree in Electrical Engineering/Electrical and Electronics Engineering of
a Recognized University in India (or) an Institution recognized by the University Grants Commission / AICTE (or) any
other qualification recognized as equivalent thereto (or) a pass in Section-‘A’ & ‘B’ of A.M.I.E. examination conducted by Institute of Engineers in Electrical/ Electrical and Electronics Engineering.
How to Apply for AE (Electrical) Notification
- Each applicant must pay Rs.200/- towards Online Application Processing Fee.
- This apart, the applicants have to pay Rs.120/- towards Examination Fee.
- The Applicants belonging to SC/ST/BC Communities, PH and applicants belonging to EWS (Economically Weaker Sections) are exempted from payment of examination fee.
- Fee must to be paid online by visiting the link MAKE PAYMENT in the website duly following online instructions and obtain Fee paid receipt with Journal Number in the first instance.
- To apply for TSNPDCL AE (Electrical) Notification 2022, the applicant should ensure that the Certificates viz., SSC, Community etc., are available on hand while filling up the particulars at the time of payment of fee.
- The Name and Date of Birth should be filled as per SSC Certificate and Community i.e SC/ST/BC-A/BC-B/BC-C/BC-D /BC-E and OC or OC-EWS as per the Certificate issued by Govt. of Telangana.
- The particulars which are filled at the time of payment of fee will be carried over to the online application form and
cannot be altered.
- After payment of Fee, the Candidate has to visit the website http://tsnpdcl.cgg.gov.in.
- The applicants has to click on the link SUBMIT APPLICATION and provide payment details (Journal number and date) and Date of Birth details.
- Then invariably fill all the relevant fields in the Application along with uploading the scanned copy of passport size photograph with signature.
- Scan the photograph and signature. The entire image (of size 3.5 cm by 6.0 cm) consisting of the photo along with the signature is required to be scanned and stored in *.jpg format.
- Ensure that the size of the scanned image is not more than 50KB.
- Immediately on submission of application, applicant will get an acknowledgement in the form of a downloadable pdf document.
Dates for TSNPDCL AE (Electrical)
|Start Date for Registration||27-06-2022|
|Last Date For Payment of Fee On-Line||11-07-2022 (Up to 5:00 PM)|
|Last Date for Submission of On-Line Application||11-07-2022 (Up to 11:59 PM)|
|Downloading of Hall-Tickets from||06-08-2022 onwards|
|Date of Examination||14-08-2022 (From 10.30 AM to 12.30 PM)|
Links for TSNPDCL AE (Electrical)
|Assistant Engineer (electrical) PDF Notification|
|Assistant Engineer (Electrical) Registration|
TSNPDCL AE (Electrical) Hall Ticket Download 2022
The Hall tickets will be made available on the website on the scheduled date prior to the date of examination. The candidate has to download the Hall ticket from the website only. Hall tickets will not be sent to the candidates by
post. The Hall Ticket has to be preserved till the final selection.
Exam Pattern 2022
- The written test shall comprise 100 marks consisting of 100 multiple choice questions and each question carrying 1 mark.
- The section A consisting of 80 questions on core technical subject and the section B consisting of 20 questions on
General Awareness and Numerical Ability and History related to Telangana Culture & Movement.
- The duration of the written examination will be 2 hrs. (120 minutes).
TSNPDCL AE (Electrical) Syllabus 2022
Section-A: 80 Marks.
I Engineering Mathematics
Linear Algebra: Matrix Algebra, Systems of linear equations, Eigen values, Eigenvectors.
Calculus: Mean value theorems, Theorems of integral calculus, Evaluation of definite and improper integrals, Partial Derivatives, Maxima and minima, Multiple integrals, Fourier series, Vector identities, Directional derivatives, Line integral, Surface integral, Volume integral, Stokes’s theorem, Gauss’s theorem, Green’s theorem.
Differential equations: First order equations (linear and nonlinear), Higher order linear differential equations with constant coefficients, Method of variation of parameters, Cauchy’s equation, Euler’s equation, Initial and boundary value problems, Partial Differential Equations, Method of separation of variables.
Complex variables: Analytic functions, Cauchy’s integral theorem, Cauchy’s integral formula, Taylor series, Laurent series, Residue theorem, Solution integrals.
Probability and Statistics: Sampling theorems, Conditional probability, Mean, Median, Mode, Standard Deviation, Random variables, Discrete and Continuous distributions, Poisson distribution, Normal distribution, Binomial distribution, Correlation analysis, Regression analysis.
Numerical Methods: Solutions of nonlinear algebraic equations, Single and Multi‐step methods for differential equations.
Transform Theory: Fourier Transform, Laplace Transform, z‐Transform.
II. Electrical Engineering
Network graph, KCL, KVL, Node and Mesh analysis, Transient response of dc and ac networks, Sinusoidal steady‐state analysis, Resonance, Passive filters, Ideal current and voltage sources, Thevenin’s theorem, Norton’s theorem, Superposition theorem, Maximum power transfer theorem, Two‐port networks, Three phase circuits, Power and power factor in ac circuits.
Coulomb’s Law, Electric Field Intensity, Electric Flux Density, Gauss’s Law, Divergence, Electric field and potential due to point, line, plane and spherical charge distributions, Effect of dielectric medium, Capacitance of simple configurations, Biot‐Savart’s law, Ampere’s law, Curl, Faraday’s law, Lorentz force, Inductance, Magnetomotive force, Reluctance, Magnetic circuits, Self and Mutual inductance of simple configurations.
Signals and Systems
Representation of continuous and discrete‐time signals, Shifting and scaling operations, Linear Time Invariant and Causal systems, Fourier series representation of continuous periodic signals, Sampling theorem, Applications of Fourier Transform, Laplace Transform and z-Transform.
Single phase transformer: equivalent circuit, phasor diagram, open circuit and short circuit tests, regulation and efficiency; Three phase transformers: connections, parallel operation; Auto‐transformer, Electromechanical energy conversion principles,
DC machines: separately excited, series and shunt, motoring and generating mode of operation and their characteristics, starting and speed control of dc motors; Three phase induction motors: principle of operation, types, performance, torque-speed characteristics, no-load and blocked rotor tests, equivalent circuit, starting and speed
control; Operating principle of single phase induction motors;
Synchronous machines: cylindrical and salient pole machines, performance, regulation and parallel operation of generators, starting of synchronous motor, characteristics; Types of losses and efficiency calculations of electric machines.
TSNPDCL AE (Electrical) Notification 2022
Power generation concepts, ac and dc transmission concepts, Models and performance of transmission lines and cables, Series and shunt compensation, Electric field distribution and insulators, Distribution systems, per unit quantities, Bus admittance matrix, Gauss- Seidel and Newton-Raphson load flow methods, Voltage and Frequency control, Power factor correction, Symmetrical components, Symmetrical and unsymmetrical fault analysis, Principles of over current, differential and distance protection; Circuit breakers, System stability concepts, Equal area criterion.
Mathematical modeling and representation of systems, Feedback principle, transfer function, Block diagrams and Signal flow graphs, Transient and Steady state analysis of linear time invariant systems, Routh-Hurwitz and Nyquist criteria, Bode plots, Root loci, Stability analysis, Lag, Lead and Lead Lag compensators; P, PI and PID controllers; State space model, State transition matrix.
Electrical and Electronic Measurements
Bridges and Potentiometers, Measurement of voltage, current, power, energy and power factor; Instrument transformers, Digital voltmeters and multimeters, Phase, Time and Frequency measurement; Oscilloscopes, Error analysis.
Analog and Digital Electronics
Characteristics of diodes, BJT, MOSFET; Simple diode circuits: clipping, clamping, rectifiers; Amplifiers: Biasing, Equivalent circuit and Frequency response; Oscillators and Feedback amplifiers; Operational amplifiers: Characteristics and applications; Simple active filters, VCOs and Timers, Combinational and Sequential logic circuits,
Multiplexer, Demultiplexer, Schmitt trigger, Sample and hold circuits, A/D and D/A converters, 8085Microprocessor: Architecture, Programming and Interfacing.
Characteristics of semiconductor power devices: Diode, Thyristor, Triac, GTO, MOSFET, IGBT; DC to DC conversion: Buck, Boost and Buck-Boost converters; Single and three phase configuration of uncontrolled rectifiers, Line commutated thyristor based converters, Bidirectional ac to dc voltage source converters, Issues of line current harmonics, Power factor, Distortion factor of ac to dc converters, Single phase and three phase inverters, Sinusoidal pulse width modulation.
Section-B: 20 Marks.
General Awareness and Numerical Ability :
- i) Analytical & Numerical Ability
- ii) General Awareness
- iii) English
- iv) Related to Telangana Culture & Movement and v) Computer Knowledge
Northern Power Distribution Company of Telangana Ltd (TSNPDCL) was incorporated under the Companies Act,1956 as a Public Limited Company on 30-03-2000 with head quarters at Warangal to carryout electricity distribution business as part of the unbundling of erstwhile A.P.S.E.B.The Company caters to supply of electricity in districts of Mancherial, Nirmal, Kumram Bheem, Kamareddy, Peddapalli, Jagtial, Rajanna, Warangal Urban, Warangal Rural, Mahabubabad, Prof Jayashankar, Jangaon, Bhadradri, Adilabad, Nizamabad, Karimnagar and Khammam Districts.
Visit Our website tspsc.net for Recruitment Notifications, Results, admissions and other important details. We provide information that every student and youngster needs.