TSLPRB SI Recruitment 2022 Notification Apply Online
TSLPRB SI Recruitment 2022 Notification Apply Online. TS Police SI Recruitment Notification 2022 for SI in Civil, AR, SAR CPL, TSSP, Forest, Disaster Response & Fire Services, and Prisons & Correctional Services Department. Notification Details such as Eligibility Criteria, Age Limit, Education Qualification, Fee details, How to pay Fee, How to Apply Online, Selection procedure details, and Syllabus are discussed in the article.
|Post-Name||Sub Inspector of Police|
|No of vacancies||554|
|Organization||Telangana State Level Police Recruitment Board (TSLPRB)|
|Selection Process||Preliminary Written Test, PET, PMT, Final Written Exam|
|Starting Date for Online Registration||2nd May 2022|
|Last Date for Online Registration||20th May 2022|
TS Police Recruitment 2022 for SI post vacancies
Name of the Post:
- Sub Inspector of Police (Civil): 414
- Reserve Sub Inspector of Police (AR): 66
- Reserve Sub Inspector of Police (SAR CPL) (Men): 5
- Reserve Sub Inspector of Police (TSSP) (Men): 23
- Sub Inspector (Men) in Special Protection Force Department: 12
- Station Fire Officer in Disaster Response & Fire Services Department: 26
- Deputy Jailor (Men) in Prisons & Correctional Services Department: 8
The Telangana State Level Police Recruitment Board invites Applications through ONLINE mode only in the prescribed proforma which will be made available on official Website from 2nd May 2022 to 20th May 2022 for recruitment to the following Posts.
Zone-Wise Vacancies for Zone Cadre Post Code nos. 11, 12 & 17
Distribution of Vacancies for Contiguous Zone Cadre Post Code no.14
Distribution of Vacancies for Contiguous Zone Cadre Post Code no.18
TSLPRB SI Recruitment 2022 Notification Eligibility Criteria
Interested candidates must check for the eligibility before applying for the posts.
Age Limit :
Candidate must have attained the age of 21 years and must not have attained the age of 25 years as on 1st July, 2022 i.e., must have been born not earlier than 2nd July, 1997 and not later than 1st July 2001.
The Relaxation of age is applicable as follows:
- SCs, STs, BCs and EWS category : 5 Years
- Telangana State Government Employees : 5 Years
- Ex-Servicemen : 3 Years
- NCC Instructor : 3 Years
- Retrenched temporary employee : 3 Years
- Candidate must possess a degree awarded by any university in India.
- Candidates who have obtained Degree through Open Universities /Distance Education mode are required to have recognition by the University Grants Commission / AICTE / Distance Education Council, otherwise they will not be accepted.
Telangana SI Recruitment 2022 Fee Structure
- SC and ST Candidates who are Local to Telangana State have to pay only Rs.500/-.
- All other Candidates will have to pay Rs.1,000/-.
- Candidates applying for more than one Post should pay a rebate of Rs.50/- per each additional Post applied for .
How to make TSLPRB Fee Payment :
- Candidate has to register them self on the TSLPRB Website
- The fee payable will be determined based on the Posts he / she applies for.
- Candidates are advised to provide a valid Mobile Number as their Login ID which will be in used throughout the process of recruitment.
- The fee can be paid by using Credit Card, Debit Card, Net Banking or any other mode made available on the TSLPRB Website.
- After making the Payment, Candidate has to submit the Online Application Form which is in 2 parts i.e., Part I and Part II.
- Part I Application has to be submitted initially along with a scanned copy of Passport Size Photo + specimen Signature combined as one file / image in jpg/jpeg format.
- Candidates who are declared qualified in Preliminary Written Test again have to upload the Part-II Application
along with the scanned copies of Certificates / Documents.
TSLPRB SI Recruitment 2022 Notification Apply Online
How to Apply Online for TSLPRB SI Recruitment 2022
- Candidate have to visit the official website tslprb.in to fill up the Part I Online Application Form.
- Register using a valid Mobile Phone number as User ID.
- Select the Post(s) for which you want to apply for.
- Note the Fee that has to be paid depending on the Posts chosen and Make Payment.
- Scan and Upload copy of Passport Photograph and Specimen Signature as one file.
- Submit the Filled Application Form.
- Print Application Form generated for the Notification applied for.
- Starting Date to Apply Online : 2nd May 2022
- Last Date to Apply Online : 20th May 2022
TS SI Recruitment 2022 Selection Procedure
Preliminary Written Test:
- Subject – Arithmetic and Test of Reasoning / Mental Ability (100 Questions) and General Studies (100 Questions) (Objective in nature)
- Maximum Marks – 200
- The minimum marks to be secured by the Candidates in order to qualify in the Preliminary Written Test paper is 30% for all categories i.e., OCs / BCs / SCs / STs /Ex- Servicemen.
- Intimation Letter : Candidates who qualify in the Preliminary Written Test will be informed for appearing in the PMT / PET with details of Venue, Date and Time in the Intimation Letter Which will be available in the Website.
Follow the link Provided for TS SI Preliminary Written Test Syllabus
Physical Efficiency Test and Physical Measurements (PET/PMT)
Candidates who qualify in the Preliminary Written Test, shall be required to undergo the following tests
i) 1600 meters / 800 meters Run event:-
- Men Candidates must qualify in the 1600 meters Run within a maximum time of 7 Minutes 15 Seconds.
- For Ex-Servicemen, the maximum time is 9 Minutes 30 Seconds.
- Women Candidates must qualify in 800 meters Run within a maximum time of 5 Minutes 20 Seconds.
- For Post Code Nos. 11, 17 and 18 – the Run event is qualifying in nature.
- For Post Code Nos. 12, 13, 14 and 16 – Candidates shall be awarded marks for their performance in the Run event, as shown in following Table.
- For Post Code No. 12 i.e., SCT RSI (AR), the marks secured by Men and Women in the Run event will be normalized. The normalized marks in 1600 meters / 800 meters Run event shall be taken while drawing the final merit list
Candidates, who qualify in the Run event, should meet the following requirements:
- For the Post Code Nos. 11 to 14 & 16 to 18 (Men) – Height: Must not be less than 167.6 cms
- For the Post Code Nos. 11 and 12 (Women) – Height: Must not be less than 152.5 cms
Candidates belonging to Scheduled Tribes and Aboriginal Tribes in the Agency areas of Adilabad, Komarambheem-Asifabad, Mancherial, Nagarkurnool, Khammam, Bhadradri-Kothagudem, Mulugu, Mahabubabad and Warangal districts should meet the following requirements:
- For the Post Code Nos. 11 to 14, 16 to 18 (Men) – Height: Must not be less than 160 cms
- For the Post Code Nos. 11 and 12 (Women) – Height: Must not be less than 150 cms
Long Jump / Shot-put events:
Candidates declared qualified in the Physical Measurements as above shall be required to undergo the remaining PET events and must qualify as detailed below:
- Intimation Letter: Candidates who qualify in the PMT / PET will be issued Hall Tickets for appearing in the Final Written Examination with details of Venue, Date and Time.
Final Written Examination (FWE):
Candidates who qualify in the PET/PMT shall be required to appear for the Final Written Examination in 4 (four) papers (each of three hours duration) as given below.
- Papers I and II are qualifying in nature and the marks secured in these Papers i.e., I and II shall not be taken into account for final selection. Those Candidates who do not secure the minimum qualifying marks in these papers shall not be considered further in the selection process, irrespective of their performance in Papers III and IV.
Follow the link Provided for TS SI Final Written Exam Syllabus
Merit among Candidates who secure same Marks: When 2 (two) or more Candidates in a particular category obtain equal marks, preference will be given to the Candidate who was born earlier.
If you have any queries related to the TSLPRB Sub Inspector of Police Recruitment 2022 Notification you can ask in our comment box below.