TSLPRB Constable Recruitment 2022 Notification Apply Online
TSLPRB Constable Recruitment 2022 Notification Apply Online. TS Police Constable Recruitment Notification 2022 Civil, AR, SAR CPL, TSSP, Forest, Disaster Response & Fire Services, and Prisons & Correctional Services Department. Notification Details such as Eligibility Criteria, Age Limit, Education Qualification, Fee details, How to pay Fee, How to Apply Online, Selection procedure details, and Syllabus are discussed in the article.
|No of vacancies||15644|
|Organization||Telangana State Level Police Recruitment Board (TSLPRB)|
|Selection Process||Preliminary Written Test, PET, PMT, Final Written Exam|
|Starting Date for Online Registration||2nd May 2022|
|Last Date for Online Registration||20th May 2022|
TS Police Constable Recruitment 2022 post vacancies
Name of the Post:
- Police Constable (Civil): 4965
- Police Constable (AR): 4423
- Police Constable (SAR CPL) (Men): 100
- Police Constable (TSSP) (Men): 5010
- Police Constable in Special Protection Force Department: 390
- Fire Officer in Disaster Response & Fire Services Department: 610
- Warder (Male) in Prisons & Correctional Services Department: 136
- Warder (Female) in Prisons & Correctional Services Department: 10
The Telangana State Level Police Recruitment Board invites Applications through ONLINE mode only in the prescribed proforma which will be made available on official Website from 2nd May 2022 to 20th May 2022 for recruitment to the following Posts.
Note : For Post Code Nos. 21 and 22, both Men and Women are eligible; for Post Code Nos. 23, 24, 25, 26 & 27 only Men are eligible and for Post Code No. 28 only Women are eligible.
TSLPRB Constable Recruitment 2022 Notification Eligibility Criteria
Interested candidates must check for the eligibility before applying for the posts.
Age Limit :
- For the Post Code Nos.21 to 26: Must have attained the age of 18 years and must not have attained the age of 22 years as on 1st July, 2022 i.e., must have been born not earlier than 2nd July, 2000 and not later than 1st July, 2004.
- For the Post Code Nos. 27 & 28: Must have attained the age of 18 years and must not have attained the age of 22 years as on 1st July, 2022 i.e., must have been born not earlier than 2nd July, 2000 and not later than 1st July, 2004.
- For the Post Code Nos. 21, 22 & 28 (For Women Candidates): In the case of a Widow, a Divorced Woman or a Woman judicially separated from her husband and who is not remarried,
— a) SC & ST Candidates must have attained the age of 18 years and must not have attained the age of 40 years as on 1st July, 2022 i.e., she must have been born not earlier than 2nd July, 1982 and not later than 1st July, 2004.
— b) In all other cases (other than SC & ST), the Candidate must have attained the age of 18 years and must not have attained the age of 35 years as on 1st July, 2022 i.e., she must have been born not earlier than 2nd July, 1987 and not later than 1st July, 2004.
The Relaxation of age is applicable as follows:
- SCs, STs, BCs and EWS category : 5 Years
- Telangana State Government Employees : 5 Years
- Ex-Servicemen : 3 Years
- NCC Instructor : 3 Years
- Retrenched temporary employee : 3 Years
- Candidate must have passed Intermediate or its equivalent examination recognized by the State Government as on 1st July 2022.
Telangana Constable Recruitment 2022 Fee Structure
- SC and ST Candidates who are Local to Telangana State have to pay only Rs.400/-.
- All other Candidates will have to pay Rs.800/-
- Candidates applying for more than one Post should pay a rebate of Rs.50/- per each additional Post applied for .
How to make TSLPRB Fee Payment :
- Candidate has to register them self on the TSLPRB Website
- The fee payable will be determined based on the Posts he / she applies for.
- Candidates are advised to provide a valid Mobile Number as their Login ID which will be in used throughout the process of recruitment.
- The fee can be paid by using Credit Card, Debit Card, Net Banking or any other mode made available on the TSLPRB Website.
- After making the Payment, Candidate has to submit the Online Application Form which is in 2 parts i.e., Part I and Part II.
- Part I Application has to be submitted initially along with a scanned copy of Passport Size Photo + specimen Signature combined as one file / image in jpg/jpeg format.
- Candidates who are declared qualified in Preliminary Written Test again have to upload the Part-II Application
along with the scanned copies of Certificates / Documents.
TSLPRB Constable Recruitment 2022 Notification Apply Online
How to Apply Online for TS Police Constable Recruitment 2022
- Candidate have to visit the official website tslprb.in to fill up the Part I Online Application Form.
- Register using a valid Mobile Phone number as User ID.
- Select the Post(s) for which you want to apply for.
- Note the Fee that has to be paid depending on the Posts chosen and Make Payment.
- Scan and Upload copy of Passport Photograph and Specimen Signature as one file.
- Submit the Filled Application Form.
- Print Application Form generated for the Notification applied for.
- Starting Date to Apply Online : 2nd May 2022
- Last Date to Apply Online : 20th May 2022
TS Police Constable Recruitment 2022 Selection Procedure
The Selection Procedure / Scheme of the Examination will be as follows
Preliminary Written Test (PWT):
- All the eligible registered Candidates shall be required to appear for the Preliminary Written Test in one paper (three hours duration) for 200 marks (200 Questions).
- The minimum marks to be secured by the Candidates in order to qualify in the Preliminary Written Test paper is 30% for all categories i.e., OCs / BCs / SCs / STs /Ex- Servicemen.
- Intimation Letter : Candidates who qualify in the Preliminary Written Test will be informed for appearing in the PMT / PET with details of Venue, Date and Time in the Intimation Letter Which will be available in the Website.
Follow the link Provided for TS Constable Preliminary Written Test Syllabus
Physical Efficiency Test and Physical Measurements (PET/PMT)
Candidates who qualify in the Preliminary Written Test, shall be required to undergo the following tests
i) 1600 meters / 800 meters Run event:-
- Men Candidates must qualify in the 1600 meters Run within a maximum time of 7 Minutes 15 Seconds.
- For Ex-Servicemen, the maximum time is 9 Minutes 30 Seconds.
- Women Candidates must qualify in 800 meters Run within a maximum time of 5 Minutes 20 Seconds.
- For Post Code Nos. 21, 26, 27 and 28, the Run event is qualifying in nature.
- For Post Code Nos. 22, 23, 24 and 25 – Candidates shall be awarded marks for their performance in the Run event as shown
- For Post Code No. 12 i.e., SCT RSI (AR), the marks secured by Men and Women in the Run event will be normalized. The normalized marks in 1600 meters / 800 meters Run event shall be taken while drawing the final merit list
Candidates, who qualify in the Run event, should meet the following requirements:
- For the Post Code Nos.21 to 27 (Men): Height: Must not be less than 167.6 cms
- For the Post Code Nos.21, 22 and 28 (Women): Height: Must not be less than 152.5 cms
Candidates belonging to Scheduled Tribes & Aboriginal tribes in the Agency Areas of Adilabad, Komarambheem-Asifabad, Mancherial, Nagarkurnool, Khammam, Bhadradri-Kothagudem, Mulugu, Mahabubabad and Warangal districts should meet the following requirements:
- For the Post Code Nos.21 to 27 (Men): Height: Must not be less than 160 cms
- For the Post Code Nos.21,22and 28 (Women): Height: Must not be less than 150 cms
Long Jump / Shot-put events:
Candidates declared qualified in the Physical Measurements as above shall be required to undergo the remaining PET events and must qualify as detailed below:
- Intimation Letter: Candidates who qualify in the PMT / PET will be issued Hall Tickets for appearing in the Final Written Examination with details of Venue, Date and Time.
Final Written Examination (FWE):
Candidates who qualify in the above Physical Efficiency Test shall be required to appear for the Final Written Examination for 1(one) paper of 3 (three) hours duration, as described below
- For Post Code Nos. 22, 23, 24 & 25: Candidates who possess permanent Light Motor Vehicle Driving Licence as on the date of notification, will be given 3 (three) Weightage Marks in the selection. Learning License shall not be permitted.
Follow the link Provided for TS Constable Final Written Exam Syllabus
Merit among Candidates who secure same Marks: When 2 (two) or more Candidates in a particular category obtain equal marks, preference will be given to the Candidate who was born earlier.
If you have any queries related to the TSLPRB Constable Recruitment 2022 Notification you can ask in our comment box below.
Incoming search terms:
- ts constable notification 2022
- tspsc civil constable