TS PSC TRT School Assistant (SA) Perspectives in Education Syllabus 2017
Perspectives in Education
1. History of Education : Pre-Vedic and Post-Vedic period, Medieval Education, Recommendations of various committees during British period with special reference to Woods Despatch (1854), Hunter Commission (1882), Hartog Committee (1929), Sargent Committee (1944), Recommendations of various committees during post independent period with special reference to Mudaliar Commission (1952-53), Kothari Commission(1964-66), Ishwarbhai Patel committee (1977), NPE-1986, POA-1992
2. Teacher Empowerment: Meaning, interventions for empowerment, Professional code of conduct for teachers, Teacher motivation, Professional development of Teachers and Teacher organizations, National / State Level Organizations for Teacher Education, Maintenance of Records and Registers in Schools.
3. Educational Concerns in Contemporary India: Environmental Education, Meaning and scope of Environmental Education, Concept of sustainable development, Role of Teacher, School and NGOs in development and protection of environment, Democracy and Education, Equality, Equity, Quality in Education, Equality of Educational opportunities, Economics of Education, Meaning and scope, Education as Human Capital, Education and Human Resource Development, Literacy – Saakshar Bharat Mission, Population Education, Significance of Population Education, Population situation, policies and programmes in India, Approaches to Population Education and role of school and teacher, Themes of population Education, Family life Education, Sustainable development, Adolescence Education, Health Education, Gender – Equality, Equity and Empowerment of Women, Urbanization and migration, Life skills, Inclusive Education, Conceptual Clarification and Definition, Prevalence, Myths & Facts, Characteristics, Classification & Types, Importance of Early Identification and assessment, Planning Inclusive Education, Classroom Management in Inclusive Education, Evaluation, Documentation and Record Maintenance, Psycho-Social management, Awareness & Sensitization Strategies, Liberalization, Privatization and Globalization, Value Education, Sarva Siksha Abhiyan, National Programme for Education of Girls at Elementary Level (NPEGEL), Mid-day-meals, Rashtriya Madhyamika Siksha Abhiyan(RMSA), KGBVs and SUCCESS Schools.
4. Acts / Rights: Right of Children to Free and Compulsory Education Act, 2009, Right to Information Act, 2005, Child Rights, Human Rights
5. National Curriculum Framework, 2005: Perspective, Learning and Knowledge, Curricular Areas, School Stages and Assessment, School and Classroom Environment, Systemic Reforms
TS PSC TRT School Assistant (SA) Perspectives in Education Syllabus 2017 for Mathematics, Physical Science, Biological Science, Social Studies, Telugu, Hindi, English, Urdu, Tamil, Kannada
Incoming search terms:
- ts perspective of educational