TS PECET 2019 Exam Date has been released. TS PECET 2019 (Telangana State Physical Education Entrance Test) is a state level entrance exam conducted by the Mahatma Gandhi University (MGU), Nalgonda. This is a University level entrance test which is organised to provide admissions to the eligible candidates in the courses of B.P.Ed and D.P.Ed. . Various colleges and universities in Telangana State consider the TS PECET scores for providing admission into B.P.Ed and D.P.Ed courses. Candidates can go through the clear details of TS PECET 2019 exam like notification, application form, eligibility, exam pattern, syllabus, exam date along with the latest updates of TSCET 2019 with hall ticket, answer key, results and counseling date details.
TS PECET 2019 Exam Date is 20th May 2019. There is No CBTS only physical efficiency & skill tests for TS PECET.
TS PECET 2019 Exam Date
|Availability of application form||2nd week of March 2019|
|Application submission last date (without late fee)||2nd week of April 2019|
|Application submission last date (with Rs.500/- late fee)||3rd week of April 2019|
|Application submission last date (with Rs.1000/- late fee)||4th week of April 2019|
|Application submission last date (with Rs.5000/- late fee)||Last week of April 2019|
|Application submission last date (with Rs.10,000/- late fee)||1st week of May 2019|
|Downloading of hall ticket||2nd week of May 2019|
|Exam date||20th May 2019|
|Declaration of result||June 2019|
|Counselling begins||June 2019|
TS PECET 2019 Eligibility
- Candidates those who are in service as Physical Education Teacher cannot apply.
- The applicants must have Telangana Domicile.
For B.P.Ed (2 years)
- Minimum age to apply is 19 years.
- The candidates must have done Graduation in any stream.
For D.P.Ed (2 years)
- Minimum ageto apply is 16 years.
- The candidates must have done 10+2 from a recognized Board.
TS PECET 2019 Exam Pattern
Candidates should take part in two tests which are as follows.
- Physical Efficiency Test
- Skill Test in Games
TS PECET 2019 Exam Pattern for Physical Efficiency Test
Physical Efficiency Test will be of 400 marks.
|For Men||For Women||Marks|
|100 meter run||100 meter run||100|
|800 meter run||400 meter run||100|
|Putting the shot (6 kg)||Putting the shit (4 Kg)||100|
|Long/High Jump||Long/High Jump||100|
TS PECET 2019 Exam Pattern for Skill Test in Games
- Skill Test in Games will be held for a total of 100 marks.
- Candidates will be receiving marks after taking part in the games like Basketball, Ball Badminton, Cricket, Hockey, Kho-Kho, Handball, Football, Kabaddi, Volleyball, Tennis and Shuttle Badminton.
- Rs.700/- for Geneal category candidates.
- Rs.400/- for SC/ST category candidates.
Fee payment can be done through debit/credit card, net banking and UPI.
TS PECET 2019 Online Application
- TS PECET Online application form 2019 will be accessible through online mode.
- Fee payment will be the first step to apply for TS PECET 2019 examination.
- After the successful paymentof fee candidates will receive their login ID and password.
- Candidates are required to upload the scanned images of a photograph and signature in the prescribed format.
- All the details are to be entered carefully in the Online application form of TSPECET 2019. It may be possible that the official authority will not provide the correction facility this year if you have done any mistake while entering your details.
- Candidate should take printout of the filled in Online application form for further reference.
Incoming search terms:
- PECET Colleges list in Telangana
- TS PECET Colleges list