TS ECET 2019 Exam Date has been released. TS ECET 2019 (Telangana State Engineering Common Entrance Test) is a state level entrance exam conducted by the JNTU, Hyderabad. Those Students who want lateral entry admission to BE, B.Tech and B.Pharma courses can appear in this exam. Various colleges and universities in Telangana State consider the TS ECET scores for providing admission into BE, B.Tech and B.Pharma courses. Candidates can go through the clear details of TS ECET 2019 exam like notification, application form, eligibility, exam pattern, syllabus, exam date along with the latest updates of TSCET 2019 with hall ticket, answer key, results and counseling details.
TS ECET 2019 Exam Date is 11th May 2019. The Examination is conducted in two shifts, i.e. Forenoon (10:00 AM to 1:00 PM) and Afternoon (3:00 PM to 6:00 PM).
TS ECET 2019 Exam Date
|Availability of application form||2nd week of March 2019|
|Application submission last date (without late fee)||2nd week of April 2019|
|Application submission last date (with Rs.500/- late fee)||3rd week of April 2019|
|Application submission last date (with Rs.1000/- late fee)||4th week of April 2019|
|Application submission last date (with Rs.5000/- late fee)||Last week of April 2019|
|Application submission last date (with Rs.10,000/- late fee)||1st week of May 2019|
|Downloading of hall ticket||1st week of May 2019|
|Exam date||11th May 2019|
|Declaration of result||4th week of May 2019|
|Counselling begins||June 2019|
TS ECET 2019 Eligibility
Candidates should be
- Citizen of India
- Must belong to Telangana or Andhra Pradesh state.
- Must have a Diploma degree in engineering/technology/pharmacy from any recognized university or college.
- Three year duration B.Sc graduates with mathematics subject are also eligible to apply.
- Should have obtained at least 45% marks for general and 40% marks for SC/ST categories.
- Students appearing in the qualifying exam are also eligible to apply.
TS ECET 2019 Exam Pattern
- The exam duration will be total three hours.
- The question paper will have multiple choice questions.
- The maximum marks of TS ECET 2019 exam will be for 200 marks.
- One mark will be provided for each correct response.
|For Diploma Holders|
|Engineering Subjects (Separate for each Branch)||100|
|For Pharmacy Courses|
|For B.Sc (Mathematics)|
TS ECET 2019 Syllabus
- The syllabus will vary as per the courses opted by the candidates.
- The syllabus for Diploma holders will comprises of physics, mathematics, chemistry and the relevant field of the diploma.
- The syllabus for B.Sc graduates with mathematics will comprises of mathematics, analytical ability and communicative English.
- Rs.500/- for Geneal category candidates.
- Rs.300/- for SC/ST category candidates.
Fee payment can be done through debit/credit card, net banking and UPI.
TS ECET 2019 Online Application
- TS ECET Online application form 2019 will be accessible through online mode.
- Fee payment will be the first step to apply for TS ECET 2019 examination.
- After the successful paymentof fee candidates will receive their login ID and password.
- Candidates are required to upload the scanned images of a photograph and signature in the prescribed format.
- All the details are to be entered carefully in the Online application form of TSECET 2019. It may be possible that the official authority will not provide the correction facility this year if you have done any mistake while entering your details.
- Candidate should take printout of the filled in Online application form for further reference.
Incoming search terms:
- ts ecet age limit
- www tscet2019 com