TS EAMCET BiPC Web Counselling Schedule 2022: Telangana State EAMCET Medical and Agriculture Stream Apply Online at tseamcetb.nic.in. The official website of Telangana State Council of Higher Education is www.tsche.ac.in.
TS EAMCET BiPC Counselling Dates 2022
|Organisation||JNTUH (EAMCET BiPC Stream) Admissions 2022|
|Counselling Stream||BiPC Stream|
|BiPC Counselling Dates||01-11-2022 to 09-11-2022|
|Admission||Admission into Agriculture & Medical Stream in professional courses|
TS EAMCET BiPC Web Counselling Schedule 2022
- Minority candidates who have not qualified or not appeared in TSEAMCET (Bi.P.C Stream) and passed in 10+2 examination or its equivalent examination (with Bi.P.C group subjects) to consider them for the leftover seats in respective minority colleges, if any, after exhausting all the qualified Minority candidates of TSEAMCET (Bi.P.C Stream).
- These candidates are not eligible for Fee Reimbursement Scheme.
- Candidates who want to go through counselling process must have to pay Rs.600/- as processing fee for candidates belonging to SC/ST category and Rs.1200/- for candidates belonging to other category through online payment i.e., Credit Card / Debit Card / Net Banking. For more related details candidates can visit the official site of TSCHE.
|First Phase TS EAMCET BiPC Counselling||Date|
|Primary Details Enrollment and Processing Fee Payment and Slot Booking||01-11-2022 to 03-11-2022|
|Certificate Verification||03-11-2022 to 04-11-2022|
|Web Options Entry||03-11-2022 to 06-11-2022|
|Web Options Freezing||06-11-2022|
|Fee Payment and Reporting||09-11-2022 to 13-11-2022|
|Final Phase TS EAMCET BiPC Counselling||Date|
|Primary Details Enrollment and Processing Fee Payment and Slot Booking||17-11-2022|
|Web Options Entry||17-11-2022 to 19-11-2022|
|Web Options Freezing||19-11-2022|
|Fee Payment and Reporting||22-11-2022 to 24-11-2022|
|All the candidates who confirm their seat should report at the allotted colleges||22-11-2022 to 25-11-2022|
Keep the following Documents ready
Certificates to be produced by the candidates at the time of certificate verification. All original certificates and 2 sets of Xerox copies of the following.
- TS EAMCET Rank Card.
- TS EAMCET Hall Ticket.
- Aadhar Card.
- SSC or its equivalent Marks memo.
- Intermediate or its equivalent Memo-Cum-Pass Certificate.
- Bridge Course certificate in Mathematics conducted by intermediate board (who claims Bio-Technology course).
- VI to Intermediate or its Equivalent Study Certificates.
- Transfer Certificate (TC).
- Income Certificate.
- Caste Certificate.
- Residence Certificate
- Employer Certificate
- Any other Reserved category related certificate
Steps for TS EAMCET BiPC Stream Counselling
- Pay Processing Fee Online
- Slot Booking
- Attend Certificate Verification
- Candidates Registration
- Candidates Login for Option Entry (Web Options)
- Print List of Saved Options
Visit Our website tspsc.net for Recruitment Notifications, Results, admissions and other important details. We provide information that every student and Job Aspirant needs.