TS EAMCET 2019 notification is issued. Aspirants can apply online through official website. Before applying TS EAMCET 2019 check eligibility, online application form, and procedure, syllabus and exam date.
JNTU (Jawaharlal Nehru Technology University), Hyderabad will organize a common entrance test TS EAMCET 2019 for Telangana State Engineering, Agriculture & Medical Common Entrance Test. It is a state level entrance test organized for admission in the various Under Graduation courses. TS EAMCET 2019 will be organized through online mode. Admissions will be offered to BE, B.Tech, B.Tech (Agriculture Engineering), B.Tech. (BioTechnology), B.Tech (FT), B.Tech (Diary Technology), B.Sc. (CA & BM) (MPC), B.Pharm. (MPC) and Pharm-D (MPC) courses.
Here we are providing details about TS EAMCET 2019 including application form, dates, eligibility criteria, Exam Pattern, Syllabus along with admit card download, results and other important updates regarding Telangana EAMCET 2019.
TS EAMCET 2019 Important Dates
Students can check schedule for Telangana EAMCET 2019
|Release of online application||3rd week of March 2019|
|Last date to submit the application without late fee||3rd week of April 2019|
|Application correction window||3rd to 4th week of April 2019|
|Last date to submit the application with Rs. 500/- late fee||4th week of April 2019|
|Last date to submit the application with Rs. 1000/- late fee||Last week of April 2019|
|Last date to submit the application with Rs. 5000/- late fee||1st week of May 2019|
|Last date to submit the application with Rs. 10000/- late fee||2nd week of May 2019|
|Admit card release||1st to 2nd week of May 2019|
|Exam date||3rd, 4th, 6th, 8th, 9th May 2019|
|Primary answer key publish||3rd week of May 2019|
|Last date to submit objection on answer key||3rd week of May 2019|
|Declaration of result and final answer key||4th week of May 2019|
|Rank card release||Last week of May 2019|
|Counselling begins||2nd week of June 2019|
TS EAMCET Online Application 2019
- The university will release the TS EAMCET 2019 application form through online mode.
- Candidates have to submit only one application form for each category.
- Students can also visit their nearest TS online centre to fill the application form.
- In the application form, candidates have to upload the scanned photograph and signature.
- Candidates will be able to modify or correct their application form entered details during the TS EAMCET 2019 application correction dates which will be available after closing date.
- Students must take printout of the filled application form as it will be required to submit to the invigilator at the exam centre and also for the further reference.
TS EAMCET 2019 Application Fee
- Rs. 500/- for general candidates
- Rs. 250/- for SC & ST candidates.
Payment can be done through online mode. Candidates can also pay the fee by visiting the nearest TS online centre.
TS EAMCET 2019 Eligibility
Candidates must check their eligibility before filling the application form.
- Candidates must be a Citizen of India or PIO/OCI card holders.
- Candidates must belong to Telangana/Andhra Pradesh and should satisfy the local/non local status requirements.
- For pharmacy & engineering courses :
Minimum : 16 years (by the date of commencement of admission).
- For other courses :
Minimum : 17 years (as on 31st December 2019)
Maximum : 22 years (25 years for SC/ST).
- For Engineering, B.Tech (DT, AG & FT):
Candidates should have passed or appearing in 12th, diploma in engineering or equivalent exam with Physics, Chemistry & Mathematics subjects.
- For B.Pharmacy:
Candidates should have passed or appeared in 10+2 or equivalent exam with Physics Chemistry & Biology subjects securing 45% (40% marks for reserved categories).
TS EAMCET 2019 Exam Pattern
- The examination will be conducted in the computer based mode.
- The language of question paper will be in English, Telugu or Urdu languages.
- Duration: The exam duration will be total 3 hours (180 minutes).
- There will be multiple choice questions.
- One mark will be provided for each correct answer.
- No negative marking will be done for wrong answers.
Weightage for Engineering & Agriculture Stream
|Exam||Subjects||Number of Questions|
TS EAMCET 2019 Syllabus
- The TS EAMCET 2019 syllabus will be the syllabus of 12th exams (1st year and 2nd year) issued by the Board of Intermediate Education, Telangana.
- Syllabus will be different for engineering and agriculture/medical streams.
- Questions will be asked from
— physics, chemistry, mathematics for Engineering Stream.
— physics, chemistry, botany & zoology for Agriculture stream.
TS EAMCET 2019 preparation
- Manage your time for TS EAMCET preparation, organize your time to study and prepare accordingly.
- Along with the TS EAMCET books, students should also prepare from the previous year question papers.
- Also practice mock test, it will help you to analyze your performance.
- Before three to four days of the examination, students should revise all the syllabus.
If you have any other queries about TS EAMCET 2019, you may leave your queries below
Incoming search terms:
- dress code at eamcet exam centre latest