Telangana RJC (Residential Junior College) Exam 2020 Notification , How To Apply , Admit Card Download , Answer Key , Results
TSRJC Telangana Residential Junior Colleges Entrance Exam 2020:
Government of Telangana released Notification for Telangana Residential Junior College Common Entrance Test (TSRJC CET 2020) for admission in to Intermediate courses like MPC/BI.P.C/MEC/CEC in Residential Junior Colleges in Telangana State for the academic year 2020-20. Chekc notification for how to apply ,eligibilty , admit card download and answer key .
Telangana state government provides high-class education to who are unable to study in leading private institutions.In this colleges, they are providing EAMCET Coaching and other competitive exams as well.TSRES (Telangana Residential Education Society) has announced the TSRJC 2020 Notification. So eligible candidates those who are interested may apply online only.To know more details regarding TSRJC 2020 Application form, fee, Eligibility, Exam date, How to Apply and other information given below.
TSRJC CET 2020 Important Dates
|Name of the Exam||TSRJC CET-2020|
|Conducting Organization||TELANGANA RESIDENTIAL EDUCATIONAL INSTITUTIONS SOCIETY,HYDERABAD|
|TSRJC CET-2020 Application/Fee Starting Date||12th March 2020|
|TSRJC CET-2020 Application/Fee Closing Date||11th April 2020|
|TSRJC CET-2020 Exam Date||10th May 2020|
|TSRJC CET-2020 Exam Timings||10AM to 12.30PM|
|TSRJC CET-2020 Hall Ticket Release Date||1st Week of May 2020|
Telangana Residential Junior Colleges Entrance Exam 2020 | TSRJC CET Inter Admissions Notification 2020 (MPC/BI.P.C/MEC/CEC)
TS Gurukul Jr Colleges TSRJC CET 2020 Notification released for admission into first year Intermediate for the academic year 2020-20. Telangana Residential Educational Institutions has issued officially a notification in leading newspapers for admission into Gurukula Junior Colleges. Eligible candidates can apply online now at tsrjdc.cgg.gov.in on or before 11th April 2020.
TREI Society has established Residential Junior Colleges with an objective to provide quality education to the talented children. Presently, TREI Society is managing 35 TS Residential Junior Colleges (15 for Boys and 20 for Girls).
|S no.||Category of TSR Jr College||No. of Colleges|
Salient features of TS Residential Junior Colleges:-
- All the TSR Junior Colleges are providing education in Residential Mode
- Individual attention is being paid to each student
- Loco Parent system is implemented by appointing Lecturers as loco parent to a group of 15 to 20 students.
- Long term Coaching is provided to students to prepare them for exams like IIT-JEE/EAMCET/ NEET.
- Day starts with the physical exercises and Classes will commence at 5.30 AM and academic activities will continue till 10.00 pm in the night.
- Apart from the academic activities, importance is given to sports and games and other co- curricular activities for all-round development of students.
- SC:15%, ST:06%, BC-A:07 % BC-B:10%, BC-C:01%, BC-D:07, BC-E:04%
- Spl category Reservation: PHC:3%, Sports:3% CAP( Children of Armed Personnel):3%
Examination Centers: District Head quarters of 10 Erstwhile Districts and Siddipet,Medak (Candidate may choose any CENTER to appear for Test)
TSRJC CET 2020 Eligibility Criteria
- Candidate must be a resident of India and must have studied in TELANGANA only.
- Must have passed the qualifying examination in first attempt in March, 2020 only. Candidates who have passed in earlier years are not eligible and need not apply.
- OC Candidate must secure a minimum GPA of 6 and BC, SC, ST and minority candidates must secure minimum GPA of 5 in S.S.C or equivalent qualifying examination and GPA of 4 in English for all the candidates.
- The candidates who are appearing for 10th Class March 2020 examinations from 31 districts of Telangana state are eligible. Candidate must be a resident of Telangana. He/she must have passed Class 10 on the first attempt. Further, the OC applicants should secure a minimum 6 GPA and SC, ST, BC and minority candidates must secure GPA of 5 in SSC.
Examination Centers: District Headquarters of 10 Erstwhile Districts (Candidate may choose any District to appear for Test)
TSRJC CET 2020 Application Fee
- Examination Fee: Rs.150/-
- Applicants must pay Rs.150 towards the cost of application. He/she must submit the application at http://tsrjdc.cgg.gov.in.
- At the ONLINE CENTER or PAYMENT GATEWAY (By Credit Card/Debit Card) the candidate has to give the required preliminary data (i.e. Name of the candidate, Date of birth and mobile number).
How to Apply Online for Telangana Residential Junior Colleges 2020 Notification
- open the official site of TSRJC CET @ https://tsrjdc.cgg.gov.in
- See the Recruitment Option
- Download that notification
- Clearly, refer all the details in it
- Submit the form
- Take the hard copy of the Submitted application.
Telangana TSRJC CET 2020 Online Application Form
Eligible and Interested Candidates Go through the Official Website of TSRJC CET then Apply Online Before Final Date.
The online application window will open on March 2018 and candidates will be able to apply online
Click Here to Download TSRJC CET 2020 Notification
Prospectus – TSRJC CET-2020
TSRJC CET 2020 Online Application form
Important Dates of TSRJC CET 2020
- Issuing of Notification: Feb 26.
- Payment Start and End Date: 12/03/2020 To 11/04/2020
- Final date for online application submission: 11/04/2020
- Date of Examination: May 10th 2020
TSRJC CET 2020 Exam Pattern
The question paper will be in bilingual i.e., English and Telugu. The duration of the test is 2 1/2 hours and maximum marks are 150. The question for different streams is as follows.
The selection of students will be based on the merit in the entrance exam and rule of reservation. The question papers will be based on the 10th standard for subjects & English will be General English.
|Code No.||GROUP||SUBJECTS IN THE ENTRANCE TEST||DURATION||MAX. MARKS|
|01||MPC||English-Mathematics-Physical Science||2 ½ hours||150|
|02||BPC||English-Bio. Science-Physical Science||2 ½ hours||150|
|03||CEC /MEC||English-Social Studies- Mathematics||2 ½ hours||150|
The test is of objective type with 2½ hrs duration for 150 marks (50 marks for each subject). The candidates have to mark their answers in the OMR sheets. Model Question papers are available in the Website: http://tsrjdc.cgg.gov.in. The question papers of TSRJC CET will be based on 10th standard in Telangana state syllabus for subjects and English will be General English.
Important Links of TSRJC 2020
Paper Notification TSRJCCET – 2020
TSRJC CET 2020 Hall Tickets Download
Candidates can download their Hall Tickets from the website at http://tsrjdc.cgg.gov.in from 01.05.2020 to 08.05.2020 with the reference number allotted to them.
- Candidates have to download the hall tickets from the website only. No printed hall ticket shall be issued/ posted to the candidate.
- Request for issue of duplicate Hall Ticket will not be entertained.
- No candidate will be allowed to appear for the examination, without hall ticket.
Date of First counselling :28.05.2020
Incoming search terms:
- tsrjc phase 2 results 2020
- tsrjc qualifying marks
- TSRJC Colleges list in Telangana pdf
- when tsrjc phase 2 realised?
- how many marks should get for free seat in tsrjc
- tsrjc results 2nd list
- tsrjc phase 2 counselling 2020
- tsrjc passing marks
- Tsrjc list
- Tsrjc hi
- tsrjc have any tipe of conditions like cutoff marks?
- tsrjc colleges list in telangana
- TSRJC Colleges images
- tsrjc college list pdf down
- Tsrjc boys college in telangana
- Tsrjc 2phase
- tsrjc 2020 2nd phase councelling
- qualify marks in tsrjc
- list of tsrjc collegess