Telangana NMMS Exam 2023: National Means-cum-Merit Scholarship Scheme Examination for class 8 will be conducted on 18-12-2022 (Sunday) from 9.30 AM to 12.30 PM in Telugu/ Hindi/ Urdu/ English medium at all Revenue Divisional Head Quarters of all 33 Districts in the State.
Online Applications are invited for this examination from this office website “http//bse.telangana.gov.in”. User guides to registering the applications of the candidates online, taking a print out of registered applications and Nominal Rolls, procedure for payment of examination fee, Head Master Instructions, due dates, and general guide lines of NMMS scheme are available in the same website.
Telangana NMMS Exam 2023
- The Ministry for Human Resource Development, Government of India has launched centrally sponsored National Means-cum-Merit Scholarship Scheme (N.M.M.S.S). Under this scheme an examination will be conducted every year for the students studying class VIII in Government/ Local Body/Municipal/Aided Schools/ Modal schools which have no residential facility(i.e. from non-Residential Schools only) and selected candidates are eligible for getting the scholarship.
- The candidates who got minimum 55% of marks in case of OC/BC candidates and 50% in case of SC/ST in VII Standard and studying class VIII from above said schools with parental income by not exceeding Rs. 3,50,000/- p.a. are eligible to apply for this examination.
It is informed that the last date to Register the applications online and the due dates for payment of Examinations fee for National Means cum Merit Scholarship Examination by the students who are studying VIlI class during the Academic year 2022-23 is 28-10-2022. For further details visit official website http://bse.telangana.gov.in
Telangana NMMS Exam 2023 Details
|National Means-cum-Merit Scholarship Scheme (NMMS)
|Name of Exam
|National Means-cum-Merit Scholarship Scheme Examination
|Scholarship for class
|Last Date to Apply
|Medium of Examination
|9.30 AM to 12.30 PM
How to Apply for NMMS 2023
The examination fee has to be paid through the system of SBI Collect which is connected with the link of online application.
Last Date and Exam Date
Last date for registration of Applications online and remittance of Examination fee online:
Last date for submission of printed copy of online registered Application Forms and NR (two copies) and fee receipts of SBI collect by the Head Masters of the schools concerned in the office f concerned District Educational Officer. :
Last date for submission of Printed Nominal Rolls attested by concerned Head Masters, and fee receipts of SBI collect by the 3concerned DEOs to the O/o the Director of Government Examinations., T.S., Hyderabad.:
TS NMMS Exam Date: 18-12-2022 (Sunday) from 9.30 AM to 12.30 PM in Telugu/ Hindi/ Urdu/ English media
Mental Ability Test (M.A.T) – 90 marks multiple choice questions.
Scholastic Ability Test.(S.A.T) – 90 marks covering sciences, mathematics and social sciences of class VII & VIII. Each question carries one mark. Time is one minute for one question.
- Qualifying percentage is as follows:
- The minimum qualifying marks for each paper will be 40% and in case of SC/ST students this cut off will be 32%.
- Selection will be made as per the merit subject to district wise and community wise quota allotted as per norms issued by MHRD New Delhi.
- The selected beneficiaries should register and up load their Aadhar linked bank account particulars in National Scholarship Portal in stipulated time by opening the bank accounts in any nationalized bank which have online clearing system only to get scholarship Rs 12000 per year.
Visit Our website tspsc.net for Recruitment Notifications, Results, admissions and other important details. We provide information that every student and Job Aspirant needs.