Singareni External Clerk Recruitment 2022. Singareni Collieries Company Limited (SCCL) Junior Assistant Grade 2 Clerk Jobs Notification details 2022 Online Application for177 Vacancies. The details of the SCCL External Clerk such as Age limit, Education Qualification, Syllabus and procedure of application are briefly described along with the fee Payment details.
SCCL is inviting Applications through notification for the recruitment of External Clerk Jobs vacancy. Interested Candidates must check for the eligibility criteria. Eligible Candidates can apply by following the application procedure before 10-07-2022 at scclmines.com.
SCCL Junior Assistant Vacancy Details 2022
Singareni Collieries Company Limited (SCCL)
|Name of the Post||External Clerk (Junior Assistant Grade 2)|
|Age Limit||Maximum 30 Years as on 01.01.2022.|
|Qualification||IT, Diploma, Degree (Computer Knowledge)|
|Salary||Rs.29460/- with other allowances.|
|Selection Procedure||Written Exam|
Eligibility Criteria for Singareni Junior Assistant Jobs
30 Years as on 01.01.2022.
Relaxation of Age
- 5 Years age relaxation will be allowed to SC,ST,BC candidates)
- Internal candidate who wish to apply has to put in 190 musters in case of UG and 240 musters in case of surface in any calendar year after appointment. Age NO BAR for Internal candidates.
Bachelor Degree in any discipline from a recognized University and 6 months certificate or Diploma or Degree Course
in Computer Applications /Information Technology from the Institute Recognized by Government for those who have not studied computer/information technology as one of the subjects in their Bachelor Degree.
Singareni External Clerk Recruitment 2022
How to Apply for SCCL Junior Assistant Grade 2 Notification 2022
- Application processing fee: Each applicant must pay Rs.100/- towards online application processing fee.
- Examination fee: The applicants have to pay Rs.300/- towards examination fee.
- Candidates belonging to SC/ST and Employees of SCCL are exempted from payment of examination fee. However they shall pay online application processing fee of Rs.100/-.
- The candidate can pay the amount through
i) Debit Card
ii) Credit Card
iii) Internet Banking
iv) UPI payment
- Follow the Online Application Link Provided below.
- Fill the application by following the instructions. Ensure all the fields of are filled before submission of Online Application.
- The candidates have to ensure uploading of signature and photo in JPG Format.
- Ensure that the size of the colour photo is not less than 10 KB and not more than 50 KB.
- Ensure that the size of the Signature image is not less than 10 KB and not more than 30 KB.
- Candidate has to furnish the Caste details basing on the Latest Caste. Certificate obtained within 6 months prior to the date of Notification.
- Candidates have to take a print of the ONLINE Application Form after successful submission of data and retain the same for future reference.
- Based on the information uploaded by the candidate in the online application, he/she will be issued Hall ticket.
Dates for Singareni External Clerk Recruitment 2022
|Start Date for Registration||20.06.2022 at 10.00 AM onwards.|
|Last Date for Registration||up to 5.00 PM on 10.07.2022 (website closure).|
Links for SCCL Junior Assistant Recruitment
|Singareni External Clerk PDF Notification|
|Singareni External Clerk Online Registration|
SCCL External Clerk Syllabus 2022
1. ENGLISH LANGUAGE APTITUDE: [20 Questions]
4. Word Formation
1. Spotting Errors.
2. Phrases and idioms
3. Direct and Indirect speech
4. Active / Passive voice
1. Theme Detection
2. Passage completion
3. Topic rearrangement
4. Deriving Conclusion
2. GENERAL STUDIES: [15 Questions]
- The making of the Constitution of India
- Laws before the making of the Indian constitution
- Human rights charter
- The preamble of the Constitution
- Making of the constituent assembly
- The Constituent Assembly of India
- Basic Structure (Doctrine) of the Constitution
- Features of the Indian Constitution
- Constitution of India: features taken from other countries
- Parliamentary System in India
- Directive Principles of State Policy
- Schedules in the Constitution of India
- Scheduled and Tribal Areas in India
- Emergency Provisions in the Indian Constitution
- Electoral Reforms in India
- Panchayati Raj Systems in India
- List of Important Articles of the Indian Constitution
- Reorganization of Indian states
- Important constitutional amendments
- Right to Information Act 2005
- Important terms in Indian polity and constitution
3. CURRENT AFFAIRS: [20 Questions]
- Bilateral, Regional and Global Groupings.
- International Organizations, International Relations, International Trade & Treaties.
- International Treaties & Agreements.
- Polity & Governance
- National Security
- Indian art, Culture & Heritage
- Social Issues
- Social Justice
4. HISTORY, CULTURE AND HERITAGE OF INDIA & TELANGANA [15 Questions]
- Art & Culture of Telangana
- History of Telangana
- Important Kingdoms related to Telangana History
- Historical Places of Telangana
- Festivals in Telangana State
- Indian Culture: An Introduction
- Indian Languages and Literature
- A Brief History of Indian Arts and Architecture
- Spread of Indian Culture Abroad
- Characteristics of Indian Culture
- Indian Climate
- Efflorescence of Indian Culture through Art /Religion
- Mining history in India
5. ARITHMETIC APTITUDE & LOGICAL REASONING: [25 Questions]
Time and Work Partnership, Ratio and Proportion, Simple Interest, Problems on Numbers, Compound Interest, Areas, Percentages, Indices and Surds, Mensuration, Pipes and Cisterns, Time and Distance, Problems on Trains,
Odd Man Out, Volumes Profit and Loss, Races and Games, Problems on L.C.M. and H.C.F, Mixtures and Allegations, Boats and Streams, Permutations and Combinations, Simplification and Approximation, Numbers and Ages, Probability, Averages, Simple Equations, Quadratic Equations.
Symbolic / Number Classification, Analytical Reasoning, Arithmetical Reasoning, Venn diagrams, Non-Verbal Test, Visual Memory, Shapes and Mirror, Space Visualization, Odd man out, Coding – Decoding, Problem Solving, Clocks, Discrimination, Figural Classification, Similarities, Letter series, Arithmetical Number Series, Semantic Analogy, Number series, Relationship Concepts.
6. COMPUTER BASICS: [25 Questions]
- Basics of Hardware and software.
- Windows operating system basics.
- Internet terms and Services.
- Basic Functionalities of MS-Office (MS-word, MS-Excel, MS-Power Point).
- History of computers.
- Networking and communication.
- Database basics.
- Basics of Hacking.
- Security Tools.
The Singareni Collieries Company Limited or SCCL is a government-owned-coal mining corporation in India. It is under the ownership of Ministry of Energy, Government of Telangana. The Union Government’s administration of the company is through the 49% ownership held by Ministry of Coal. SCCL is currently operating 45 mines where 20 opencast and 25 underground mines in 6 districts of Telangana (erstwhile 4 districts of AP) with a manpower around 45,079 as of Nov. 2020. SCCL is contributing 9.2% in the all India Domestic Production. Since inception (1889) 1.36 BT of Coal is extracted by SCCL and it has proved reserves of 10.84 BT. Read More
Visit Our website tspsc.net for Recruitment Notifications, Results, admissions and other important details. We provide information that every student and youngster needs.
Incoming search terms:
- singareni careers
- singareni/clerk postski kaavalasina certificates