TSTRANSCO JLM Recruitment 2018 Syllabus
TSTRANSCO invites JLM Online Application from qualified candidates through proforma application to be made available on tstransco.cgg.gov.in to the post of Junior Lineman.
TSTRANSCO JLM Exam Date
- Starting date for Payment of Fee : 04.01.2018
- Starting date of application submission : 05.01.2018
- Last date for payment of Fee ONLINE : 20.01.2018 (upto 5.00 PM)
- Last date for submission of ONLINE Application : 20.01.2018 (up to 11.59 PM)
- Downloading of Hall tickets : 05.02.2018
- Date of examination : 11.02.2018 (2.00 pm to 4.00 pm)
The written examination for recruitment of Junior Lineman will be held on 11th February 2018 from 2.00 pm to 4.00 pm.
TSTRANSCO Junior Lineman Posts Vacancies
Name of the Post : Junior Lineman
No. of vacancies to be filled up by Direct Recruitment / General Recruitment : 1100
TSTRANSCO JLM Salary
TSTRANSCO JLM Educational Qualification
SSLC/SSC/10th Class with I.T.I. qualification in Electrical Trade/ Wireman
2 years Intermediate Vocational course in Electrical only from a recognized Institution/Board of combined A.P. / Telangana State Education Department as on the date of notification.
NOTE: If there is any deviation from the above qualification for the above post, the candidates shall produce the equivalency certificate from the authority issuing the qualification certificate viz Secretary of the institute / Board for accepting his/her application.
The qualified candidates will be called for Pole / Tower Climbing test in the ratio of 1:1 duly following Rule of Reservation and Spirit of Presidential Order.
NOTE: The candidates who qualify in the Pole / Tower Climbing test will only be eligible for appointment to the post of JLM
TSTRANSCO JLM Age Limit
As on 01.07.2017
- Minimum : 18 years
- Maximum : 35 years
TSTRANSCO JLM Age Relaxation
Relaxation in upper age limit is permissible up to
- 5 years for SC/ST/BC candidates
- 10 years for Physically Handicapped candidates.
For in-service out sourced personnel engaged on contract basis, working in TS Power Utilities, the age at the time of entry into Power Utilities as outsourced worker will be considered.
TSTRANSCO JLM Fee
- Rs.100/- towards Online Application Processing Fee.
- Rs.120/- towards Examination Fee.
Applicants belonging to SC/ST/BC Communities and PH are exempted from payment of examination fee.
TSTRANSCO JLM Selection Procedure
- Total Marks = 100
- Written Test Marks : 80 marks
Minimum qualifying marks in the Written Test as per rules :
OC : 40%
BC : 35%
SC/ST : 30%
PH : 30%
- Weightage Marks for in-service outsourced workers engaged on contract basis and who qualify in the Written Test : 20 marks
- Written Test Marks : 80 marks
- The eligible candidates will be called for Pole / Tower Climbing test in the ratio of 1:1 duly following Rule of Reservation and Spirit of Presidential Order. The candidates who qualify in the Pole / Tower Climbing test will only be eligible for appointment to the post of JLM
- Medical Fitness certificate issued by the Assistant Civil Surgeon should be furnished at the time of joining.
TSTRANSCO JLM Application Procedure
- Candidate has to visit the link given below for Payment of Fee duly following online instructions and obtain Fee paid receipt with Journal Number (12 digit) in the first instance.
- After payment of Fee, the Candidate has to click on the link ONLINE APPLICATION FORM to complete the process of application submission.
- The applicants have to provide payment details (journal number and date)
- Upload the scanned copy of passport size photograph with signature in .jpg Format (Size of the file< 50 KB)
- The applicants have to invariably fill all the relevant fields in the Application.
- Immediately on submission of application the Applicant will get an acknowledgement in the form of a downloadable pdf document.
TSTRANSCO JLM Recruitment 2018 Syllabus
TSTRANSCO JLM Exam Pattern
The written test comprising of 80 marks consisting of 80 multiple choice questions and each question carrying 1 mark.
- Section A : 65 questions on core I.T.I subject
- Section B : 15 questions on General Knowledge
Time Duration of the written examination : 2 hours.
TSTRANSCO Junior Lineman Syllabus
TS TRANSCO JLM Syllabus
Section-A : 65 Marks.
I.T.I (Electrical Trade)
- Fundamentals of electricity : Electrical occupational safety, tools, Ohms law, Kirchoffs law, series, parallel, Kirchoffs law and star delta, problems –Electrostatics and capacitors. Earthing principles and methods of earthing
- Batteries : primary and secondary, lead acid cells, methods of charging-testing and application of batteries, invertors, battery chargers and maintenance
- Magnetism : Magnetic materials and properties -laws of magnetism –electromagnetism, electromagnetic induction
- Fundamentals of AC : Simple problems of AC fundamentals, power, power factor, single phase and three phase circuits
- Basic Electronics : Electronic components, rectifiers, amplifiers , oscillators and power electronic components
- DC Machines : construction, working principle and simple problems on DC generators and motors, speed control and applications of DC motors– windings
- Transformers : construction, working principle, basic concepts and simple problems on transformers– windings – autotransformers, powertrans formers, CT & PT
- AC Machines : basic concepts, construction principle and simple problems on three phase and single phase induction motor, universal motor, alternators, synchronous motors and their applications and windings -concept of power electronic drives
- Electrical measurements –Different types of AC and DC measuring instruments, Domestic appliances and Illumination concepts- types of electrical amps
- Electric Power generation – thermal, hydal and nuclear, transmission and distribution system –basic concepts , non-conventional energy sources.
Section-B : 15 Marks.
- Current affairs.
- International Relations and Events.
- General Science in every day life.
- Environmental Issues and Disaster Management.
- Geography and Economy of India and Telangana.
- Indian Constitution : Salient Features.
- Indian Political System and Government.
- Modern Indian History with a focus on Indian National Movement.
- History of Telangana and Telangana Movement.
- Society, Culture , Heritage, Arts and Literature of Telangana.
- Policies of Telangana State.
TSTRANSCO JLM District wise Post Vacancies
TSTRANSCO JUNIOR LINEMAN BREAK-UP OF VACANCIES
TSTRANSCO JLM PDF Notification
TSTRANSCO JLM Payment Link
TSTRANSCO JLM Online Application
TSTRANSCO JLM Hall Ticket 2018
The hall tickets will be placed on the website seven days prior to the date of examination. The candidate has to down load the Hall ticket from the website only. Hall tickets will not be sent to the candidates by post.
CENTRES FOR THE WRITTEN EXAMINATION :
The written examination for recruitment of Junior Lineman will be held at different centers located in the GHMC
The Following documents should be produced by the candidate for verification at the time of Pole / Tower Climbing test before finalisation of Selection List for TSTRANSCO JLM posts
- a) Date of birth certificate (SSC) with marks.
- b) ITI Certificate with marks.
- c) Community certificate, if SC/ST/BC status is claimed.
(*) Non-Creamy Layer certificate in respect of BC candidates.
- d) PH Certificate (PH-VH, PH-HH & PH-OH) – if PH status is claimed
- e) Study Certificates from 4th to 10th
- f) Proof of Residence if not studied in regular mode.
(**) The above certificates mentioned at (c), (d) & (f) should have been issued by the Govt. of Telangana
- g) In service outsourced worker engaged on contract basis shall submit their service certificate obtained from the concerned Divisional Engineer, evidencing the length of service, and continuity of in service as outsourced worker/with recorded evidence through sub-station Log Book certified by the concerned Officer.
With recorded evidence of EPF No in his name to be certified by the concerned DE.
- h) Latest Passport size photo
TSTRANSCO present Circles / Administrative Units
Name of the Circle : Old Districts covered
- OMC Metro –Central : Hyderabad
- OMC Metro –East : Rangareddy
- OMC Sangareddy : Medak
- OMC Mahabubnagar : Mahabubnagar
- OMC Nalgonda : Nalgonda
- OMC Warangal : Warangal
- OMC Khammam : Khammam
- OMC Karimnagar : Karimnagar
- OMC Nizamabad : Nizamabad
- OMC Adilabad : Adilabad
Incoming search terms:
- jlm salary
- JLM STARTING SALARY TELANGANA
- junior lineman pay scale
- telangana lineman salary
- ts npdcl jlm salary
- ts transco pay scales jlm
- tstransco jlm certificate verification list 2018
- tstransco khammam merist list
- what is syllabus for ts jlm
- what is the basic salary of JLM