TSPSC Agriculture Extension Officer ( AEO ) Recruitment
TSPSC Agriculture Extension Officer ( AEO ) Recruitment :
Telangana Government has issued notification for recruitment of Agriculture Extension Officer . 1000 posts of Agriculture Extension Officer will be filled with this notification . Agriculture Extension Officer Eligibility Criteria , Application procedure and Fee particulars are mentioned below . Information Related to Hall Ticket download and Syllabus and Exam dates are given below. Go through them before applying for Agriculture Extension Officer . For more accurate information refer www.tspsc.gov.in .
Educational Qualifications for Agriculture Extension Officer
1) Must have passed a Degree in Bachelor of Science in Agriculture (4 and 3 years course)
2) B.Sc., Dry Land Agriculture (Vocational).
3) Diploma in Agriculture Polytechnic or Diploma in Agriculture Polytechnic (Seed Technology), (Plant Protection) and (Organic Agriculture Farming).
(1) The vacancies notified shall be filled with the candidates who possess the above qualifications in the ratio of 4:1:5
respectively out of every 10 vacancies.
(2) If the candidates with the said qualifications in the ratio prescribed are not available among the applicants, such vacancies may be filled with the applicants available with other qualifications in the rotation as per merit.
Age Limit For Agriculture Extension Officer
Minimum 18 years & Maximum 44* years.
*As per G.O. Ms. No. 329 GA(Ser.A) Dept., Dt. 27/07/2015 the upper age limit is raised up to 10 years i.e., from 34 years to 44 years.
N.B.: No person shall be eligible if he/she is less than 18 years of age.
N.B.: No person shall be eligible if he/she has crossed 58 years of age (Superannuation age).
The upper age limit prescribed above is however relaxable in the following cases:
- N.C.C.(who have worked as Instructor in N.C.C.) 3 Years & length of service rendered in the N.C.C.
- SC/ST and BCs 5 Years
- Physically Handicapped persons 10 Year
Application Fee For Agriculture Extension Officer
Each applicant must pay Rs. 100/- (RUPEES ONE HUNDRED ONLY) towards Online Application Processing Fee. This apart, the applicants have to pay RS. 80/- (RUPEES EIGHTY ONLY) towards Examination Fee. However, the following category of candidates belonging to Telangana State only are exempted from payment of Examination fee.
a) SC, ST, BC & PH.
b) Unemployed applicants in the age group of 18 to 44 years (They have to submit declaration at an appropriate time to the Commission that they are unemployed).
Agriculture Extension Officer Exam Pattern
GENERAL STUDIES AND GENERAL ABILITIES TSPSC Agriculture Extension Officer Exam Pattern 2016
Number of Questions : 150
Duration : 150 Minutes
Maximum Marks : 150
AGRICULTURE (DIPLOMA LEVEL) (English & Telugu version)
DRY LAND AGRICULTURE (VOCATIONAL DEGREE LEVEL)
Number of Questions : 150
Duration : 150 Minutes
Maximum Marks : 150
Total Marks : 300
Agriculture Extension Syllabus :
Syllabus for AEO notification was mentioned here. Click here for Syllabus .
Mode of Payment of Fee Agriculture Extension Officer :
The Fee mentioned at Para-I(6)(a) is to be paid online through SBI ePay duly following online instructions once the application form details are submitted by filling TSPSC ID, date of birth and other particulars.
The fee once remitted, shall not be refunded or adjusted under any circumstances. Failure to pay the examination fee, application fee, wherever applicable will entail total rejection of application. The list of Banks providing service for the purpose of online remittance of fee is given in ANNEXURE – II.
Agriculture Extension Officer Online Application Procedure :
The Applicants have to read the User Guide for Online Submission of Applications and then proceed further.
The Candidate has to visit the WEBSITE http://www.tspsc.gov.in and fill the OTR application if not registered earlier to obtain TSPSC ID. While filling the same, the candidates have to ensure that there are no mistakes in it. The Commission bears no responsibility for the mistakes, if any, made by the candidates.
II STEP: The candidates have to visit the website http://www.tspsc.gov.in to submit Application and Click on the Link with Notification Number and Name, provide TSPSC ID and Date of Birth to proceed further. Candidate has to verify the details as obtained from OTR database and displayed on the screen. If any details are to be changed, candidate should go back to the TSPSC website and use the Edit OTR link. In addition to the details obtained from
OTR database, Notification specific details such as Examination Centre opted, required qualification, university details, eligibility and accepting declarations etc. are to be filled by the candidate. Preview and Edit facility is available to make changes and submit for proceeding to Next step of making online payment of fee.
III STEP:-Immediately on entering the above details, the applicant will get payment gateway of SBI ePay.
IV STEP:-The applicant should pay the prescribed fee as specified through any of the four modes of payment online. Separate instructions have to be followed for each mode of payment.
V STEP:-After payment of fee, the PDF Application will be generated which contains the particulars furnished by the candidates. The ID No in the PDF Application form has to be quoted for future reference/correspondence.
i) Candidate shall note that, the details available with OTR database at the time of submitting the application will be considered for the purpose of this notification. If, any changes are made by the candidate to OTR database at a later date will not be considered for the purpose of this Notification.
ii) Hand written/ Typed/ Photostat copies/ outside printed Application Form will not be accepted and liable for rejection.
iii) The applicants should be willing to serve anywhere in Telangana State.
1. The Commission is not responsible, for any discrepancy in Bio-data particulars while submitting the application form through Online. The applicants are therefore, advised to strictly follow the instructions and User guide in their own interest before submitting the application.
2. The particulars furnished by the applicant in the Application Form will be taken as final, and data entry is processed, based on these particulars only by Computer. Candidates should, therefore, be very careful in Uploading / Submitting the Application Form Online.
3. Incomplete/incorrect application form will be summarily rejected. The information if any furnished by the candidate subsequently in any form will not be entertained by the Commission under any circumstances. Applicants should be careful in filling-up the application form and submission. If any lapse is detected during the scrutiny, the
candidature will be rejected even though he/she comes through the final stage of recruitment process or even at a later stage.
4. Before Uploading/Submission of Application Form, the Candidates should carefully ensure his/her eligibility for this examination. No relevant column of the application form should be left blank, otherwise application form will not be accepted.
General Instructions For Agriculture Extension Officer :
1. Applicant must compulsorily fill-up all relevant columns of application and submit application through website only. The particulars made available in the website shall be processed through computer and the eligibility decided in terms of notification.
2. The applications received online in the prescribed proforma available in the website and within the time shall only be considered and the Commission will not be held responsible for any kind of discrepancy.
3. Applicants must upload his/her own scanned photo and signature through J.P.G format.
4. The applicants should not furnish any particulars that are false, tampered, fabricated or suppress any material information while making an application through website.
5. All the essential certificates issued by the competent authority of Telangana State shall compulsorily be kept with the applicants to produce as and when required to do so. Failure to produce the required certificates on the day of verification will lead to disqualification.
6. Important – The claim of the candidates with regard to the date of birth, educational / technical qualifications, experience and community are accepted only provisionally on the information furnished by them in their application form and is subject to verification and satisfaction of the Commission. Mere admission to any test or interview or inclusion of the name of a candidate in a Merit List will not confer on the candidate any right for appointment.
The candidature is therefore, provisional at all stages and the Commission reserve the right to reject candidature at any stage of the selection even after the advice has been made
Certificates Required For Agriculture Extension Officer
The following certificates must be kept ready by the candidates for the purpose of verification.
i). Proof of Educational Qualifications.
ii). Date of Birth Certificate
iii). School Study Certificate
iv). Declaration by the Unemployed
v). No Objection Certificate from Employer (if anywhere employed)
The following Certificates should be obtained from Govt. of Telangana State in prescribed proforma for the purpose of verification.
vi). Community Certificate.
vii). Non-Creamy Layer Certificate, wherever applicable.
viii). Certificate of Residence / Nativity
The following Certificates (whichever is applicable) should be obtained from Competent Medical authority for the purpose of verification.
a) Medical Certificate for the Blind
b) Certificate of Hearing Disability and Hearing Assessment
c) Medical Certificate in respect of Orthopedically Handicapped Candidates
Selection Procedure Of Agriculture Extension Officer :
The selection of candidates for appointment to the posts will be made by examination (objective type) by online / omr based. The final selection of these posts will be based on marks secured in the examination either online or omr based.
1. The minimum qualifying marks for Selection are OCs 40%, BCs 35% SCs, STs and PHs 30%. The minimum qualifying marks are relaxable in the case of SC/ST/BC/PH at the discretion of the Commission.
2. The candidates will be selected and allotted to Service/ Department as per their rank in the merit list and as per District Preference for allotment of candidates against vacancies and for the vacancies available.
N.B.: Mere securing minimum qualifying marks does not vest any right in a candidate for being considered for selection.
3. The appearance in all the papers at the Written Examination as per rules is compulsory. Absence in any of the papers will automatically render his candidature as disqualified.
4. Candidates have to produce Original documents and other particulars on the day of verification itself. If candidate fails to produce any of the required certificates and if the particulars furnished by him / her in the Application do not tally with the Original documents produced him / her, then his / her candidature will be rejected/disqualified without any further correspondence. As candidature for the recruitment is processed through Computer/Electronic devices based on the particulars furnished in the Application Form, the candidate is advised to fill in all the relevant particulars carefully.
5. The preference opted by candidates in respect of posts, District etc., in the application form are only indicative for being considered to the extent possible but not binding or limiting the Commission’s powers conferred under Article 315 and 320 of the Constitution of India. Therefore, the Commission has the power to assign a successful candidate to any of the notified posts for which he/she is qualified and eligible, subject to fulfilling the selection criterion. Mere claim of preference for any District for allotment against vacancy does not confer a right to selection for that District in particular or any District in General.
6. The appointment of selected candidates will be subject to their being found medically fit in the appropriate Medical Examination, and if he/she is of sound health, active habits free from any bodily defect or infirmity.