TSPSC ANM Notification 2018
TSPSC released ANM 2018 Recruitment Notification in tspsc.gov.in with new syllabus & Exam Pattern, salary, District wise posts vacancies and other important details mentioned in this page very clearly. Each and every Update regarding TSPSC ANM Recruitment will be available here.
Follow links below so that you can read about those sections without scrolling and wasting your valuable time.
District wise posts vacancies
TSPSC ANM Salary
TSPSC ANM/MPHA(F) Online Applications are invited from qualified candidates through the proforma Application to the post ANM/MPHA(F) in Telangana Vaidya Vidhana Parishad.
TSPSC ANM Exam Date & Last Date
- ONLINE applications from 29/01/2018
- Last date for submission of ONLINE applications : 28/02/2018
- Hall Tickets can be downloaded 7 days before commencement of Examination.
- ANM/MPHA(F)IN TELANGANA VAIDYA VIDHANA PARISHAD(HEALTH, MEDICAL& FAMILY WELFARE DEPARTMENT)
Exam Date : 17/04/2018 AN
Exam Centres : Various District Centers
Candidates are requested to keep the details of the following documents ready while uploading their Applications and updating OTRs if necessary.
- Aadhar number
- Educational Qualification details i.e., SSC, INTER MEDIATE, DEGREE, POST GRADUATION etc. and their Roll numbers, Year of passing etc.
- Community/ Caste Certificate/ Non-Creamy Layer Certificate in case of BC’s obtained from Mee Seva/ E Seva i.e., Enrollment number and date of issue for uploading in OTR.
TSPSC ANM Posts Vacancies
Name of the Post :
- ANM/MPHA(F) in Telangana Vaidya Vidhana Parishad.
Number of Vacancies : 152 posts
TSPSC ANM Salary
- Pay Scale of Rs. 21,230/- to Rs.63,010/-.
TSPSC ANM Eligibility
TSPSC ANM Age Limit
As on 01/07/2018
- Minimum : 18 years (A Candidate should not be born after 01/07/2000).
- Maximum : 44 years (A candidate should not be born before 02/07/1974).
TSPSC ANM Age Relaxation
The Upper Age limit will be relaxed as follows
- SC/ST and BCs : 5 Years
- Physically Handicapped persons : 10 Years
- Ex-Service men : 3 years & length of service rendered in the armed forces.
- N.C.C.(who have worked as Instructor in N.C.C.) : 3 Years & length of service rendered in the N.C.C.
- Telangana State Government Employees (Employees of TSRTC, Corporations, Municipalities etc. are not eligible) : 5 Years based on the length of regular service.
TSPSC ANM Education Qualification
Candidates must possess
- a) Must have passed SSC or Equivalent Examination;
- b) Must have passed MPHW (F) Training course, conducted by Government of AP / Telangana
- c) Must have registered with the AP / Telangana Nursing Council
TSPSC ANM Selection Procedure
THE FINAL SELECTION OF THESE POSTS WILL BE BASED ON 70 WEIGHTAGE (POINTS) IN WRITTEN EXAMINATION AND 30 WEIGHTAGE (POINTS) FOR THE GOVT.SERVICE (EXPERIENCE) PUT TOGETHER.
As per the Selection of procedure, it consists of Weightage of total 100 points. In which maximum 70 points will be given to Written Examination conducted for 150 marks and maximum 30 points will be given to Experience of the candidates based on their Government Service.
TSPSC ANM Fee
- Rs. 200/- towards Online Application Processing Fee.
- RS. 80/- towards Examination Fee.
The following category of candidates are exempted from payment of Examination fee
- BC, SC & ST of Telangana State
- Unemployed applicants in the age group of 18 to 44 years of Telangana State (They have to submit declaration at an appropriate time to the Commission that they are unemployed).
- PH & Ex-service men
The Fee is to be paid online through SBI ePay
TSPSC ANM District wise posts vacancies
The post is of District cadre and the following arethe erstwhile Districts in Telangana State:
Adilabad(ADB), Karimnagar(KRMN), Warangal (WGL), Khammam. (KMM), Ranga Reddy(RRD), Nizamabad(NZB), Mahabubnagar(MBNR), Medak (MDK), Nalgonda(NLG) and Hyderabad(HYD)
BREAKUP OF PROVISIONAL VACANCIES FOR THE POST OF ANM/MPHA (F) IN TELANGANA VAIDYA VIDHANA PARISHAD
TSPSC ANM Exam Pattern
SCHEME AND SYLLABUS FOR THE POST OF ANM/MPHA (F) IN HEALTH MEDICAL & FAMILY WELFARE DEPARTMENT
TSPSC ANM Syllabus
TSPSC ANM PAPER-I GENERAL ABILITIES Syllabus
- 1. Current Affairs: International, National and State.
- 2. Society, Heritage and Culture, Polity, Economy, Human Development Indices and the Development Programmes in India and Telangana.
- 3. Natural Resources in India and Telangana: their distribution, exploitation, conservation and related issues.
- 4. Basic concepts of Ecology and Environment and their impact on health and economy; Disasters and Disaster management.
- 5. Impact of changing demographic trends on health, environment and society.
- 6. Agriculture, Industry, Trade, Transportation and Service sectors in India and Telangana.
- 7. Food adulteration, Food processing, food distribution, food storage and their relevance to public health.
- 8. Recent trends in Science and Technology.
- 9. Telangana Statehood movement and formation of Telangana State.
- 10. Moral values and Professional ethics.
- 11. Logical Reasoning: Analytical Ability and Data Interpretation.
TSPSC ANM Nursing (ANM) Syllabus
1. Anatomy& Physiology
- The body as on integrated hole: Cells, Tissues, Organs, Functions of the Skin The erect and moving body: Appendicular, Skeleton surface Anatomy- Structure functions and joints – Chief muscles and Group of m
useles Integration and control of the body:Nerves system; brain and its functions cranial nerves, special senses, structure and function of eye, ear.
- Marinating the metabolism of the body: Circulatory system; blood composition, heart structure and functions, pulse, Blood Pleasure, systematic and pulmonary circulation; Respiratory system structure and functions; Excretory system structure and functions; Endocrine system structure and functions; Body temperature and regulation.
- Human Reproduction: The male and female reproductive internal andexternal organs; menstrual cycle, Embryology.
- Classification of micro organisms; Conditions effecting the growth of bacteria; Micro organisms in water, food and milk; Sources and mode of infection and transmission of infection ;Infection factors which favour and Hinder infection; Immunity and vaccines ;Collection of specimens for bacteriological examination ; Destruction and removal of Micro organisms.
- Factors influencing in human behavior ; Emotions and behavior; Defense mechanisms; Social behavior, inter personal relationship, learning, motivation.
- Social process, Social control, Social stratification, marriage and family the community.
- Physical health, personal and individual Hygiene ;Mental Hygiene and health: early child hood, later childhood and adolescent
- Nutritive value of food stuffs; Malnutrition, Balance diet.
7. Fundamental Of Nursing
- Concept of nursing as a health and community Services; Health Problems, Responsibilities of health workers, Health Team.
- Principals of organizing case in the home agencie clinics, Schools, Hospitals; Principals of organizing to care according to degree of wellness or illness and case according to the age groups.
- Maintaince of Records and Reports; Maintaining a Healthy Environment.
8. First aid and Emergency Nursing
- Principles of First aid in emergency care management- Promoting safety measures in the School, Play ground,
- First aid measures in injuries bone joints & minor ailments.
9. Introduction To Child
- Child Health-growth and development. Immunization schedule, preschool, children and school children feeding, Well baby clinics, deficiency diseases.Introduction to maternal health- Principles of care during
maternity cycle, Antenal , Intra natal, post natal.
- Health Workers responsibilities in maternal health services, MCH Services in the Home, Clinic, Health centres and Hospitals.
- Introduction to family Health and Community health; Family Health Care,Prevention &Control of Communicable disease; Home Visiting, School Health Services.
- Reproductive system, growth and development of foetus; Pregnancy, labour, normal, abnormal, peurperium, Complications of Pregnancy, labour, obstric operations, drugs used in obstricts; Statistics.
11. Family Planning and welfare
- Introduction: Concept of family planning, Concept of family welfare services; National family welfare programmes; Surveying the Community for eligible couple; Small family norm, family planning methods.
12. Community health Nursing
- Aims, scope and concept of Health Education, communication skills, Audio visual aids.
13. Basic medicine and pharmacology
- Health problems and plans-Health worker role in prevention and control of health problems; Rural health services – PHC, Sub centre; Prevention of mental.
TSPSC ANM Exam Centre
CENTRES FOR THE WRITTEN EXAMINATION:
The Examination will be held at HYDERABAD (including HMDA Jurisdiction) only or as may be decided by the Commission.
TSPSC ANM Certificate Verification
The following certificates must be kept ready by the candidates for the purpose of verification.
- i). Aadhar Card.
- ii). Proof of Educational Qualifications.
- iii). Date of Birth Certificate / S.S.C
- iv). School Study Certificate
- v). Declaration by the Unemployed (For claiming exam fee exemption)
- vi). No Objection Certificate from Employer (if anywhere employed)
- vii). Registration Certificate as specified in Educational Qualifications.
The following Certificates should be obtained from Govt. of Telangana State in prescribed proforma for the purpose of verification.
- viii) Community Certificate (Issued in the name of candidate as S/o OR D/o)
- ix) Non-Creamy Layer Certificate as per Form- VIIB /Creamy Layer Certificate as per Form- VIIC vide Memo. No. 3009/BCW/OP/2001 Government of Telangana BC welfare Department Dt.18/12/2015.(Certificate issued in the
name of candidate as S/o OR D/o)
- x) Certificate of Residence / Nativity (where the Candidates not studied in School / Private Study)
The following Certificate should be obtained from Competent Medical authority for the purpose of verification.
- xi). Medical Certificate for the Blind
- xii) Certificate of Hearing Disability and Hearing Assessment
- xiii) Medical Certificate in respect of Orthopedically Handicapped Candidates
Important Links for TSPSC ANM
TSPSC ANM PDF Notification
TSPSC ANM Online Application form
Check Application Status
Incoming search terms:
- a n m ragareedy postulu 2018
- anm jobs in telangana
- tspsc gov in 2018
- a n m rangareddy postulu
- anm telangana results
- Tsps anms result 2018
- tspsc anm exam
- ts mpha male latest news
- tspsc anm result 2018
- mpha f 5/18 results
- tspsc notifications2018
- tspsc anm results 2018
- www tspsc gov in 2018 notification
- Tspsc anm
- www tspsc gov in 2018
- tspse health jobs 2018
- ts nursing notification 2018
- telangana anm
- anm result 2018 tspsc
- tspsc anm exam date
- anm exam
- tspsc anm syllabus 2018
- tspsc gov in anm
- male mpha ts
- anm result 2018 telangana
- tspsc nursing results in vidya vidan paresh
- tspsc anm rejalt
- www ts mbnr vetanari jobs Anm 2018
- tspsc vidya vidan and result
- Anm/mpha Entrance Exam centres names in hyd
- tspsc new notification 2018 from this march
- Ts anm tsps eaxam centar
- tspsc anm exam date 2018
- a n m postulu ragareedy
- mpha male vacanciesin Nizamabad
- tspse anm/mphw(f) results 17April2018
- a n m rangareddy postulu 2018
- tspse anm/mphw(f)results 17April 2018
- anm exam date
- anm exam date 2018
- mphw anm exam date 2018
- ts govt mpha male job notification
- tsps anm mphw f exam date
- tspse govt jobs notifications
- www tspsc jobs vetanari mbnr 2018
- \*@anm gov my\
- anm notification exam date
- ANM nursing from 2018
- mpha male job vacancies in ts upcoming
- anm nursing notification 2018 in telangana