SBI CBO 2022 Notification: State Bank of India Circle Based Officers (CBO) with 1422 Vacancy. The Career details of the CBO Recruitment PDF Notification at the official website sbi.co.in such as Age limit, Education Qualification, the procedure of application, and other details are briefly described along with the fee Payment details.
Applications are invited from eligible Indian Citizens for appointment as Circle Based Officer in State Bank of India. The selected candidates shall be posted in the applied Circle only.
SBI is inviting Applications at sbi.co.in through PDF Notification for the recruitment of CBO Jobs vacancy. Interested Candidates must check for the eligibility criteria. Eligible candidates can apply Online by following the application procedure before Last Date through the Online Registration.
SBI CBO Vacancy Details 2022
Eligible candidates, who aspire to join State Bank of India as an Officer, are required to register on-line after carefully reading the advertisement regarding the selection process, eligibility criteria, online registration processes, payment of prescribed application fee, issuance of call letters, process & pattern of examination/ interview etc. and ensure that they fulfil the stipulated criteria and follow the prescribed processes.
|State Bank of India (SBI)
|Name of the Post
|Circle Based Officers (CBO)
|21 to 30 years
|Graduation in any discipline.
|Rs.36,000/- to Rs.63840/-
|Online Test, Screening and Interview
Not below 21 years and Not above 30 years as on 30.09.2022 i.e. candidates must have been born not later than 30.09.2001 and not earlier than 01.10.1992 (both days inclusive).
Relaxation of Age
Experience (Post Essential Academic Qualification) as on 30.09.2022: Minimum 2 years’ experience (Post Essential Academic Qualification Experience) as on 30.09.2022 as an officer in any Scheduled Commercial Bank or any Regional Rural Bank as listed in Second Schedule of Reserve Bank of India.
SBI CBO 2022 Notification
How to Apply for SBI CBO
List of Documents to Upload
Last Date to Apply Online
Start Date for Registration : 18.10.2022
Last Date for Registration : 07.11.2022
Download Of Call Letter For Online Test: In November/ December 2022 (Tentative)
Online Test: 4th December 2022 (Tentative)
The selection process consists of Online Test, Screening and Interview.
- Online Test: Online test will consist of Objective Tests for 120 marks and Descriptive Test for 50 marks. The Descriptive Test will be administered immediately after conclusion of the Objective Test and candidates will have to type their Descriptive Test answers on the computer.
Objective Test: The duration of objective test is 2 hours and it consists of 4 Sections of total 120 marks. There will be separate timing for every section.
- Descriptive Test: The duration of Descriptive Test is 30 minutes. It will be a Test of English Language (Letter Writing & Essay) with two questions for total 50 marks.
DOWNLOAD OF CALL LETTERS:
The candidates should download their call letter (for Online Exam & Interview) and an “Acquaint yourself booklet”, by entering their registration number and password/ date of birth from the Bank’s website. NO HARD COPY OF THE CALL LETTER WILL BE SENT BY POST.
SBI CBO 2022 Notification
List of Merit candidates will be drawn Circle wise and Category wise on the basis of the aggregate marks scored in Online Test. There will be no sectional qualifying marks. Candidates numbering up to 3 times (approx.) of the Circle wise and Category wise vacancies will be shortlisted for Screening from the top of the merit list drawn on Circle wise and Category wise subject to a candidate scoring the minimum aggregate qualifying score, as decided by the Bank.
- Penalty for Wrong Answers: There will be no penalty for wrong answers marked in Objective Tests.
- Sectional Marks will not be maintained for Online Examination
- Online application and documents of candidates, who are shortlisted based on performance in online examination, will be placed before the Screening Committee.
- The Screening Committee constituted by the Bank will examine whether the candidates fulfil the required eligibility criteria of experience.
- The Committee will match the job profile submitted by the candidates (certified by their existing/ previous employer(s) with whom they are/were employed) with the job profile of Scale-I Generalist Officer of the State Bank of India.
- In case their job profile does not match substantially or is different than the job profile of Scale-I Generalist Officer of State Bank of India, then the application of the candidate will be summarily rejected.
- The decision of the Bank in this regard would be final and binding on all candidates. No representation or correspondence will be entertained by the Bank in this regard.
- The candidates, who fulfil the required experience as decided by the Screening Committee, will be called for interview.
Interview will consist of 50 marks. Candidates will have to score minimum qualifying marks in interview to be considered for final selection. The minimum qualifying marks will be decided by the Bank.
- The candidates will have to qualify both in Online Test and Interview separately.
- The marks obtained in Online Test, both in the Objective Test and the Descriptive Test, will be added to the marks obtained in Interview for preparing the final merit list.
- Final merit list would be prepared based on normalization of marks scored in Online Test and Interview with 75:25
- Marks secured by the candidates in the Online Test (out of 170 marks) are converted to out of 75 marks and Interview scores of candidates (out of 50 marks) are converted to out of 25 marks. The final merit list (Circle wise and category wise) is arrived at after aggregating (out of 100) converted marks of Online Test and Interview.
- Selection will be made from the top ranked candidates in merit list prepared on Circle wise and Category wise.
SBI CBO 2022 Notification
- Results of candidates called for Interview, Final Result etc. will be made available on the Bank’s website.
Visit Our website tspsc.net for Recruitment Notifications, Results, admissions and other important details. We provide information that every student and Job Aspirant needs.