PSPCL Assistant Lineman Recruitment Notification 2022 Online Application Form: Punjab State Power Corporation Limited released a PDF Notification for Assistant Lineman 1690 Jobs Vacancy. The details of the PSPCL ALM at pspcl.in such as Age limit, Education Qualification, procedure of application, Online Registration and Other details are briefly described along with the fee Payment details.
pspcl.in is inviting Applications through notification for the Recruitment of Assistant Lineman 2022-2023. Interested Candidates must check for the eligibility criteria. Eligible Candidates can apply by following the application procedure before the Last Date at the .
PSPCL Assistant Lineman Vacancy 2022
Punjab State Power Corporation Limited (PSPCL)
|Name of the Post||Assistant Lineman (ALM)|
|Number of Vacancies||1690|
|Age Limit||18 to 37 Years|
|Selection Process||Online Exam and Document Verification.|
|Category||Number of Vacancies|
|SC MZB -XSM- Self/Dept||34|
|SC OT XSM Self/Dept||34|
|SC OT SP||9|
The age limit as on 1st January 2022 will be 18 years to 37 years.
Relaxation in Upper age Limit is
- SC/ST//BC – 5 years
- Persons with disability – 10 years
- 40 years for Widow women, Women who are legally separated from husbands or have been divorce.
- Matriculation or equivalent and National Apprenticeship Certificate (NAC) in Lineman Trade
- The candidates who possess higher education i.e. Degree/Diploma in Electrical Engineering will be considered only if they have minimum qualifications i.e. National Apprenticeship Certificate in Lineman Trade.
- The candidates must have passed punjabi of atleast matriculation or its equivalent level up to last date of submission of online application.
How to Apply for PSPCL ALM Recruitment 2022
- Rs.944/- + Bank Charges for All candidates except SC and Persons with disability.
- Rs.590/- + Bank charges for SC and Persons with disability.
- Visit the link provided below as Online Registration
- Enter the required and mandatory fields in the columns provided.
- Upload the scanned documents like Photograph and Signature of the candidate in JPED Format.
- Submit the Online Application Form.
- Take a Print out of the Submitted application form for further use.
Dates for PSPCL ALM Vacancy 2022
|Start Date for Registration – 31-07-2022|
|Last Date for Registration – 29-08-2022|
|PSPCL Assistant Lineman PDF Notification (English)|
|PDF Notification (Punjabi)|
PSPCL Assistant Lineman Exam Pattern 2022
|Topic||Number of Questions|
|Questions Related to the concerned discipline||50|
|Knowledge of Punjabi Grammar||20|
- Online Exam will be Bilingual (English/Punjabi)
- One mark will be given to each correct answer.
- There will be no negative marking.
- The tentative syllabus for online written test will be uploaded on the website pspcl.in in due course.
Punjab State Electricity Board (PSEB) was a statutory body formed on 1-2-1959 under the Electricity Supply Act.1948. Subsequently with the re-organization of the erstwhile State of Punjab under the Punjab Re-organization Act 1966 this form came into existence w.e.f. 1st May, 1967.
Visit Our website tspsc.net for Recruitment Notifications, Results, admissions and other important details. We provide information that every student and Job Aspirant needs.