NTRUHS UG Admission 2022: AP UG Admission 2022 Application for Admissions into UNDER GRADUATE (MBBS/BDS/BAMS/BHMS/BUMS) Courses under Competent Authority Quota for the Academic year 2022-23.
Application forms are invited through online from the eligible candidates who have secured the following cutoff scores and more in National Eligibility-cum-Entrance Test (NEET) UG – 2022 and fulfilled the following eligibility criteria for admission into Under Graduate (MBBS, BDS, BAMS, BHMS & BUMS) Courses for the seats available under Competent Authority Quota in Government, Private Un-aided Non-Minority and Minority Medical, Dental, Ayurveda, Homeopathy & Unani Colleges, affiliated to Dr. NTR UHS, Vijayawada and also for MBBS course in Sri Padmavathi Medical College for Women (under SVIMS), Tirupati for the Academic Year 2022-23.
Schedule for registration of online application form and uploading of all relevant scanned original certificates
Minimum cutoff score in NEET UG 2022
This Notification is for determining State Merit position for admission into Competent Authority Quota seats only i.e., “the seats remaining after contributing of 15% to All India Quota in Government Medical/Dental & AYUSH colleges and Category ‘A’ seats (50% of intake) in Private Un-aided Non-Minority and Minority Medical/Dental & AYUSH Colleges under Dr. NTR UHS, Vijayawada” and also 126 MBBS seats in Sri Padmavathi Medical College for Women (under
- State Merit position of the eligible candidates applied for will be prepared basing on the NEET UG – 2022 Score & Rank and other eligibility criteria notified hereunder. Final merit position will be displayed after verification of uploaded scanned copies of original certificates.
- The eligible candidates have to submit their applications through online mode only along with uploading the scanned copies of all relevant original certificates and images of photo/signature.
The candidates who have qualified and secured minimum percentile in NEET UG – 2022 have to apply for determining the State Merit position for Competent Authority Quota seats in respective categories, subject to the conditions specified in admission Regulations/Prospectus.
Application and Processing Fee
Category Application and Processing Fee OC/BC/EWS Rs.2950/- (Rs.2500/- + Rs.450/- (GST @ 18 %) Bank charges extra SC/ST Rs.2360/- (Rs.2000 + Rs.360/- (GST @ 18 %) Bank charges extra
- Fee shall be paid through online by Debit card / Credit card / Net Banking / UPI ID
How to Apply for NTRUHS UG Admission 2022
Procedure of filling online application form and for payment of fee through online for Application and Processing Fee for MBBS, BDS, BAMS, BHMS & BUMS Courses.
- The fee can be paid through Debit card / Credit card / Net Banking / UPI ID.
- Visit link https://ugcq.ntruhsadmissions.com/ through Internet Explorer 11 version only to fill the application form.
- The User ID which will be sent to the registered mobile after entering the basic details should be noted for further use. The User ID should be kept confidential and should not disclose to others.
- The following Certificates are required to complete the online application process. The certificates are to be scanned and kept ready to upload. Application fee has to be paid through online.
- Fill-in all the correct details in the online application form and upload all the documents including Mandatory certificates.
Last Date to Apply
Start Date for Registration : 13-10-2022
Last Date for Registration : 20-10-2022
Help Line No (10.00 AM to 6.00 PM only)
For Clarifications on Regulations:- 8978780501 , 7997710168, 9391805238, 9391805239
For Technical Difficulties:- 7416563063,7416253073 and 9063400829
Visit Our website tspsc.net for Recruitment Notifications, Results, admissions and other important details. We provide information that every student and Job Aspirant needs.
Incoming search terms:
- ugcq ntruhsadmissions com
- https://ugcq ntruhsadmi/
- https://ugcq ntruhsadmissions com
- ugcq ntruhsadmissions