MHSRB Telangana Civil Assistant Surgeon Notification 2022. Medical and Health Services Recruitment Board (MHSRB) Telangana released a Recruitment Notification for Civil Assistant Surgeons (DPHFW); Tutors (DME); Civil Assistant Surgeon-General/General Duty Medical Officers (TVVP) and Civil Assistant Surgeons (IPM) with 1326 Vacancies. The details of the Civil Assistant Surgeon, Tutors such as Age limit, Education Qualification, and procedure of application are briefly described along with the fee Payment details.
Telangana Medical and Health Services Recruitment Board is inviting Applications through notification for the recruitment of Civil Assistant Surgeons (DPHFW); Tutors (DME); Civil Assistant Surgeon-General/General Duty Medical Officers (TVVP) and Civil Assistant Surgeons (IPM) vacancy. Interested Candidates must check for the eligibility criteria. Eligible Candidates can apply by following the application procedure before 14.8.2022.
MHSRB Telangana Civil Assistant Surgeon, Tutor Vacancy Details 2022
Medical and Health Services Recruitment Board (MHSRB) Telangana
|Name of the Post||
|Age Limit||18 to 44 years|
|Qualification||MBBS or equivalent .|
|Salary||Rs.57,700/- to Rs.1,82,400/-|
|Selection Procedure||Applicants will be selected based on 100 points of which:
The applicants should possess minimum age of 18 years and cannot exceed maximum age of 44 years. The age is reckoned as on 01/07/2022.
Relaxation of Age
- Telangana State Government Employees (Employees of TSRTC, Corporations, Municipalities etc. are not eligible). Up to 5 Years based on the length of regular service.
- Ex-Service men 3 years & length of service rendered in the armed forces.
- N.C.C. (who have worked as Instructor in N.C.C.) 3 Years & length of service rendered in the N.C.C.
- SC/ST/BCs & EWS 5 Years
- Physically Handicapped persons 10 Years
- (i) MBBS or an equivalent qualification.
- (ii) Must be registered with Telangana State Medical Council
Telangana State Medical Council Registration certificate may be obtained till the date of making online application.
MHSRB Telangana Civil Assistant Surgeon Notification 2022 Apply Online
How to Apply for Telangana Civil Assistant Surgeon, Tutor Posts
- Online Application Fee: Each applicant must pay Rs. 200/- towards Online Application Fee. There is no fee exemption under this category.
- Examination/Processing Fee: The applicant must pay Rs. 120/- towards Examination/Processing Fee.
- The fee is to be paid online through payment gateway duly following online instructions once the application form details are filled.
Following categories of applicants are exempted from payment of examination/processing fee.
- SC, ST, BC, EWS, PH & Ex-servicemen of Telangana State.
- Unemployed applicants in the age group of 18 to 44 years of Telangana State.
Note: Applicants belonging to other states are not exempted from payment of Fee.
Before applying for the posts online, applicants are requested to keep the soft copy (PDF) of the following documents ready for uploading:
- i. Aadhaar Card
- ii. SSC or 10th class Certificate (for date of birth proof)
- iii. Consolidated MBBS marks memo
- iv. MBBS certificate
- v. FMGE exam marks memo and certificate (for applicants who have completed qualifying examination in foreign countries)
- vi. Telangana Medical Council Registration Certificate
- vii. Study Certificate (1st to 7th Class) for claiming local status
- viii. For candidates who have not studied in any school, Residence Certificate (1st to 7th Class period) for claiming local status
- ix. Community Certificate (SC/ST/BC) issued by the competent authority of Telangana Government (as applicable)
- x. Non-Creamy Layer Certificate in case of BCs issued by the competent authority of Telangana Government
- xi. Latest ‘ Income and Asset Certificate’ for applicants claiming EWS reservation issued by the competent authority of Telangana Government
- xii. Sports certificate issued by competent authority for applicants claiming reservation under sports category
- xiii. SADAREM certificate for applicants claiming PH reservation
- xiv. Service certificate for Ex-Servicemen claiming age relaxation
- xv. Service certificate for NCC Instructor claiming age relaxation
- xvi. Service certificate for in-service (regular) applicants claiming age relaxation
- xvii. Applicant’s Photograph Jpg/Jpeg/png
- xviii. Applicant’s signature Jpg/Jpeg/png
Follow the Procedure to Apply Online for MHSRB Telangana Civil Assistant Surgeon Notification 2022
- The application has to be made online on MHSRB website from 10.30 am on 15.7.2022 to 5.00 pm on 14.8.2022.
- The applicants should upload all required certificates (original certificates have to be produced for verification at the time of scrutiny before finalizing the selection list).
- Applications once submitted online shall be final and no changes shall be permitted thereafter.
- Upon submission of online form, Reference ID Number shall be generated. The same may be used for any future reference.
Dates for MHSRB Telangana Civil Assistant Surgeon, Tutor Vacancy
|Start Date for Registration||from 10.30 am on 15.7.2022.|
|Last Date for Registration||till 5.00 pm on 14.8.2022.|
Links for Telangana Civil Assistant Surgeon, Tutor Vacancy
|MHSRB Telangana Civil Assistant Surgeon PDF Notification|
|MHSRB Telangana Civil Assistant Surgeon Registration|
The Medical & Health Services Recruitment Board, Telangana, Hyderabad was constituted by the Government of Telangana vide G.O.Ms.No: 112 HM&FW (A1) Department dt: 06/09/2018. The constitution of a Board is to take up recruitments to various categories of posts exclusively in HM&FW Department.
Visit Our website tspsc.net for Recruitment Notifications, Results, admissions and other important details. We provide information that every student and youngster needs.
Incoming search terms:
- civil assistant surgeon