INSPIRE Awards MANAK 2022 Registration: Innovation in Science Pursuit for Inspired Research (INSPIRE) scheme is one of the flagship programs of the Department of Science & Technology (DST), Government of India. INSPIRE Awards MANAK 2022 Registration, How to nominate students for INSPIRE Awards 2022-2023, Application Status, Login, Payment Status are discussed in this article.
The INSPIRE Awards – MANAK, being executed by DST with the National Innovation Foundation – India (NIF), an autonomous body of DST, aims to motivate students in the age group of 10-15 years and studying in classes 6th to 10th.
INSPIRE Awards MANAK 2022-2023
|INSPIRE Full form||Innovation in Science Pursuit for Inspired Research|
|MANAK Full Form||Million Minds Augmenting National Aspiration and Knowledge|
|Age Group||Students of class 6 to 10; Age: 10 -15 years|
|Objective||Promote research and innovation amongst young students|
|School||All schools of the country are eligible irrespective of Central/State Board affiliation.|
|Number of Nominations||10 lakh (2-3 nominations from each school every year)|
|Number of awards in a Year||1 Lakh|
INSPIRE Award 2022-2023 Last Date
The objective of the scheme is to target one million original ideas/innovations rooted in science and societal applications to foster a culture of creativity and innovative thinking among school children. Under this scheme, schools can nominate 5 best original ideas/innovations of students through this website till 30th September 2022.
Organising internal idea competitions in schools and nominations of two to three best original ideas, in any Indian language, by the respective Principal/Headmaster online through E-MIAS (E-Management of INSPIRE Awards MANAK Scheme) portal. The schools should register themselves on E-MIAS portal.
Shortlisting of top 1,00,000 (one lakh) ideas, with potential to address societal needs through Science & Technology by NIF.
INSPIRE Awards MANAK 2022 Registration
- Disbursement of INSPIRE Award of INR 10,000 into the bank accounts of short-listed students through Direct Benefit Transfer (DBT) scheme. Organisation of District Level Exhibition and Project Competition (DLEPC) by District/State authorities and shortlisting of 10,000 best ideas/innovations for State Level Exhibition and Project Competitions (SLEPC).
- Organisation of State Level Exhibition & Project Competition (SLEPC) for further shortlisting of top 1,000 ideas/innovations for the National Level Exhibition and Project Competition (NLEPC). At this stage, NIF will provide mentoring support to students for development of prototypes, in coordination with reputed academic and technology institutions of the country.
- Selection of ideas/innovations will be based on novelty, social applicability, environment friendliness, user friendliness and comparative advantage over the existing similar technologies.
- Showcasing 1,000 best ideas/innovations at the National Level Exhibition & Project Competition (NLEPC) and shortlisting of top 60 innovations for national awards and future direction.
- Consideration of top 60 ideas/innovations by NIF for product/process development and their linkage with other schemes of NIF/DST and their display at the Annual Festival of Innovation & Entrepreneurship (FINE).
INSPIRE Awards MANAK 2022 Registration
How to nominate students for INSPIRE Awards 2022-2023
- Visit the official portal www.inspireawards-dst.gov.in
- Click on School Authority image or follow the link provided inspireawards-dst.gov.in/UserP/school-authority.aspx.
- Organizing internal competitions in schools and nominations of two to three best original ideas, in any Indian language, by respective the Principal/Headmaster.
- For a new registration, the concerned schools have to do a new registration process and have to obtain permanent registration no (Application no.) from their respective district authority. If already registered, please click on Login section and start the nomination process.
Before filling for the registration, school must have the valid email id. It is advisable to use the school email id which can be used, even if the authority changes.
- If the name of your school is not available in the list, then choose Others option from the dropdown
- Enter the name of your school as in the records of the District Education Authority, since the registration of your school under E-MIAS has to be approved by the respective District Authority.
- Fill the details of page, click on save and Next.
- The next step is to fill in the location details of the school. Enter the mandatory details, click on save and next.
- A pop up window will be shown as “Information has been saved successfully”.
- The next step is filling in the brief about of the school.
- A unique application number for school is generated after successful filling of the registration form.
- Once again check the application and you can edit the application if you had any changes. Please note that no changes will be made, once the nominations are sent for approval.
- Finally click on Forward for approval. Here the registration process will be completed and forwarded successfully to DA for approval.
- Click on the generate Acknowledgement button. The same acknowledgement is also sent on your registered
- Once your registration application is approved by District Authority , your user ID and password will be generated and send on your e-mail ID. Set the login password by clicking the link.
Inspire Awards Application Status
- To check the Application status click on the following inspireawards-dst.gov.in/UserP/search-apln.aspx
- Select the application type from school authority, District Authority and State Authority.
- Enter Application number or Email ID.
- Enter the captcha code is sensitive and click on search button.
- If you have not forwarded, then status will show “ Not forwarded” . In this case you have chance to edit the information by clicking on view on the right.
- If you have forwarded and status is showing pending for approval, then in this case you need to contact concerned district authority for approval or you may also called Help desk number. Note that you will not able to edit the information.
INSPIRE Awards 2022-2023 Login
- If Already registered, You can Login into E-MIAS portal by School Authority.
- Enter Details of user name and password.
- Enter the captcha and Login.
- Click on the “View nominated students by the school” to see the nominated student and adding other details and projects.
- Click on “Students Nomination” to start the nomination of students who are having creative technological
ideas. After clicking, fill the information as ask.
- Keep Student Scanned photograph and Idea/ Innovation Synopsis Document.
- Accordingly, Upload Other documents, if available.
- Additionally, Upload Bank Account details.
- Cross check the filled details with Bank passbook. Bank account of the student should be
operational. If student has no bank account, a Zero balance or Joint account with parent may be opened and
then only details included in the nomination form. Incase of any mismatch/ error, funds will NOT get transferred.
- Once all student information has been completed, Application will show all green color rows.
- After completion, Enter the details of authorized person. Name of person who entered the details To be verified by
Principal or School In charge.
- Finally forward the application and Generate Acknowledgement
INSPIRE Award Payment Status 2022-2023
- Visit the link provided inspireawards-dst.gov.in/UserP/StudentPaymentStatus.aspx
- Enter the reference number and click on search button.
- Reference Number
- Student Name
- Parent Name
- Payment Status.
INSPIRE Awards Helpline 2022-2023
- 09:30 AM To 6:00 PM (Monday to Friday)
- 02764-261139, 096384 18605
Visit Our website tspsc.net for Recruitment Notifications, Results, admissions and other important details. We provide information that every student and youngster needs.
Incoming search terms:
- inspire award manak 2022
- www inspireawards-dst gov in 2022 register
- inspir award manak 2022
- inspirawards-dst gov in Registration
- inspire award online registration