Coal India Management Trainee Online Registration 2022: Coal India Limited Management Trainee 1050 Jobs Vacancy on the basis of GATE score 2022. The details of the Management Trainee such as Age limit, Education Qualification, Salary, Syllabus, Exam Date and procedure of application are briefly described along with the fee Payment details.
CIL invites applications from young, energetic, and dynamic persons for the recruitment notification of the Management Trainee vacancy. Interested Candidates must check for the eligibility criteria. Eligible Candidates can apply for Coal India Management Trainee Online Registration 2022 by following the application procedure before 22-07-2022 : 11.59 PM.
CIL Management Trainee Vacancy Details 2022
Coal India Limited (CIL)
|Name of the Post||Management Trainee|
|Age Limit||Maximum 30 Years as on 31-May-2022|
|Qualification||B.E. / B.Tech / B.Sc (Engg.) / MCA|
|Salary||Grade 2 : Rs.50,000 – 1,60,000/-
Grade 3 :Rs.60,000 – 1,80,000/-
|Selection Procedure||Based on the GATE-2022 Scores/Marks|
|Last Date||22-07-2022 : 11.59 PM|
|Name of the Discipline||Vacancies|
|Electronics & Telecommunication||124|
|System and EDP||67|
The Upper Age Limit is 30 Years as on 31-May-2022 for General (UR) & EWS category candidates.
Relaxation of Age
- OBC (Non-Creamy Layer) – 3 Years
- SC / ST – 5 Years
- For Persons with Disabilities:
- General (UR) -10 Years
- OBC (Non-Creamy Layer) – 13 Years
- SC / ST – 15 Years
- Candidates who are the domicile of J&K during the period from 01.01.1980 to 31.12.1989 as per Govt. of India guidelines- 5 Years.
- Mining: BE/ B.Tech/ B.Sc (Engg.) in relevant branch of Engineering with minimum 60% marks.
- Civil: BE/ B.Tech/ B.Sc (Engg.) in relevant branch of Engineering with minimum 60% marks.
- Electronics & Telecommunication: BE/ B.Tech/ B.Sc (Engg.) in relevant branch of Engineering with minimum 60% marks.
- System and EDP: BE/ B.Tech/ B.Sc (Engg.) in Computer Science/Computer Engg./IT or MCA, with minimum
Coal India Management Trainee Online Registration 2022
How to Apply for Coal India Management Trainee Vacancy
- Candidates belonging to GENERAL (UR) / OBC (Creamy Layer & Non-Creamy Layer) / EWS category are required to pay a Non-Refundable fee of ₹. 1000/- plus applicable GST – ₹.180/- totaling ₹. 1180/-
- SC / ST / PwD / ESM candidates / Employees of Coal India Limited and its Subsidiaries are exempted from payment of application fee.
- Application fee will be paid through Online mode only.
- Visit the Link provided below as Online Registration.
- While applying online, candidate needs to upload copies of the following self-attested documents:-
- Digital/Scanned copy of the recent passport size colour photograph (not older than 3 weeks in jpg/jpeg format).
- Scanned copy of signature with Black ink pen (in jpg/jpeg format)
Scanned copies of the documents (in pdf format), as follows:
- Matriculation / Secondary Board level certificate in support of age.
- Final / Provisional Degree / Certificate for Graduation and Post-Graduation, as applicable.
- The candidates of final year / semester / trimester in the academic year 2021-2022 will have to upload self-attested copy of their latest year / semester / trimester mark sheet / marks transcript of relevant minimum
educational qualification. In case of CGPA/GPA, conversion in % certificate issued by University/Institute.
- Candidates belonging to OBC (Non-Creamy Layer), SC / ST will have to upload self attested copy of valid caste certificate in prescribed format.
- For PwD category, self-attested copy of certificate in the prescribed format of Govt. of India duly issued by the competent authority, has to be uploaded.
- Candidates belonging to Economically Weaker Sections (EWS) will have to upload sel fattested copy of valid Income & Asset certificate.
- Discharge / Service Certificate in case of Ex-Servicemen.
- Certificate issued in the prescribed format by the competent authority in respect of J&K domicile.
- Candidates presently employed in Government / Semi-Govt. / Public Sector Undertaking / Autonomous body should submit No Objection Certificate (NOC) from the Competent Authority.
- Candidate can submit online application for one discipline (post) only.
- If more than one application is received from a candidate, most recent (current) application will be considered as final.
Dates for CIL Management Trainee
|Start Date for Registration||23-06-2022 : 10.00 AM|
|Last Date for Registration||22-07-2022 : 11.59 PM|
Links for CIL Management Trainee
Coal India Limited (CIL) the state-owned coal mining corporate came into being in November 1975. With a modest production of 79 Million Tonnes (MTs) at the year of its inception CIL, today is the single largest coal producer in the world and one of the largest corporate employer with manpower of 2,59,016 (as of 1st April 2021). CIL functions through its subsidiaries in 85 mining areas spread over eight (8) states of India. Coal India Limited has 345 mines (as on 1st April, 2021) of which 151 are underground, 172 open cast and 22 mixed mines. Read More
Visit Our website tspsc.net for Recruitment Notifications, Results, admissions and other important details. We provide information that every student and youngster needs.