AP NMMS Exam 2023 Scheme: Andhra Pradesh National Means-cum-Merit Scholarship Scheme Examination for class 8, Online Applications are invited for this examination from this office website “https://portal.bseap.org/”. User guides to registering the applications of the candidates online, taking a print out of registered applications and Nominal Rolls, procedure for payment of examination fee, Head Master Instructions, due dates, and general guide lines of NMMS scheme are available in the same website.
Andhra Pradesh NMMS Exam 2023 Details
|National Means-cum-Merit Scholarship Scheme (NMMS)
|Name of Exam||National Means-cum-Merit Scholarship Scheme Examination|
|Scholarship for class||VIII|
|Last Date to Apply||31-10-2022|
|Medium of Examination||
|Exam Date||will be announced|
|Exam Timings||will be announced|
AP NMMS Scholarship Scheme
- The Ministry for Human Resource Development, Government of India has launched centrally sponsored National Means-cum-Merit Scholarship Scheme (NMMSS). Under this scheme an examination will be conducted and selected candidates will get the scholarship.
- Every year 1,00,000 students will be selected throughout India. Out of which 4087 scholarships are being allotted to Residuary Andhra Pradesh and have been distributed among the districts basing on enrollment in VII & VIII Classes and Child population for each academic year.
- The Director of Government Examinations, Andhra Pradesh, Vijayawada is conducting NMMS examination from August 2008.
- This examination is conducted every year in the month of November for the students who are studying VIII class in Government / Local Body / Municipal / Aided Schools / Model Schools (without Residential Facility).
- THE DATE OF EXAMINATION WILL BE ANNOUNCED LATER.
Benefits of NMMS Scholarship Scheme
- The awardee shall receive a sum of Rs.12,000/- per annum for which the awardee shall have to open a joint Bank Account with their parents in any S.B.I or in any Nationalized Bank which has core banking facility/ESC facility.
- Every Selected student should Register and submit his/her application on National Scholarship Portal i.e., www.scholarships.gov.in. After submission of application, concerned Institute Nodal Officer should Verify the application through INO Login and the same should be verified by concerned District Nodal Officer through DNO Login. Otherwise student will not get the scholarship forever.
- The Ministry of Education, New Delhi will sanction the scholarship and send such list to the SBI, New Delhi for disbursement of scholarship to the awardees through AADHAAR Payment Bridge.
The beneficiaries are being selected basing on the merit and as per the reservation norms followed by the state.
AP NMMS Exam 2023 Scheme
Eligibility for NMMS Scheme
- The candidate’s parental income should be below Rs. 3,50,000/- p.a from all the sources.
- A candidate who has/is Scored at least 55% of marks, in case of SC/ST S0% of marks or equivalent grade for all categories in class VII Examination studied during the year 2021-22.
- Studying in ZP//Local Body/ Government /Government aided schools Model Schools which have no residential facility only can apply.
- Rs.100/- for O.C/B.C
- Rs.50/- from S.C/S.T
How to Apply AP NMMS Exam 2023 Scheme
- Click on the link provided below as “Online Registration”
- Enter “DISE School Code” and “Password” in the boxes provided
- Select the Management Type from the List. Fill each and every column in the application form as per the school records and upload photo with signature and required certificates by click on Browse button.
- (The photo with signature file size should be less than 30KB and format should be image) and click on “Submit Application” button.
- Enter the details of another candidate by click on “New Candidate” button. Fill all the candidates’ details in the same procedure. After completion of uploading the entire applications click on “Report” for check the particulars of all the students.
- Bank Account particulars are not mandatory and proceed without Bank Account number if the candidate don’t have bank account.
- Click on “SBI Collect” button to pay the examination fee. It redirects to SBI Collect page of SBI bank. Pay the Examination fee for all the candidates in a single payment. Take print of the receipt after successful payment.
- After successful payment of examination fee, login again and click on “Add SBI Collect Information”
- Enter HM Mobile Number, Bank Name, SBI Collect number (find SB Collect reference number on Receipt i..e, code starts with DU), Amount and Transaction Date and save.
- Click on Report and then click on Click here to Download NR to take print of the Nominal Roll. Submit the attested copy of Nominal Roll along with all the relevant documents in your concerned DEOs office before last date.
- Submit the following items in your concerned District Educational Officer’s Office.
1) Two Sets of Printed Nominal Rolls (Attested by the Head Master).
2) Attested copies of Caste & Medical Certificates in case of SC/ST/PH category.
3) Computer generated Original SBI Collect Receipt.
Last Date and Exam Date.
|Application online submission from||30-09-2022|
|Payment may be made from||06-10-2022|
|Last date for Upload the candidate’s application by the concerned Head Masters.||31-10-2022|
|Last date for Payment of fee.||31-10-2022|
|Last date for submission of printed Nominal Rolls along with other
enclosures in the O/o.The District Educational Office concerned by (HMs / Principals)
|Last date for approval of applications at DEO level||04-11-2022|
|Mental Ability Test (MAT)||• There will be 90 Multiple Choice Questions.
• 90 Marks & Each question carries one mark.
• There is No negative marking
|Scholastic Aptitude Test (SAT)||• There will be 90 Multiple Choice Questions
• 90 Marks Covering social science, science and mathematics of class VII & VIII.
Each question carries one mark
• No negative marking.
- Duration for both MAT and SAT is 180 Minutes
- GEN, BC & PH : 40% (36 MARKS)
- SC & ST : 32% (29 MARKS)
- The student must Qualify both the tests i.e., Mental Ability Test (MAT) and Scholastic Aptitude Test (SAT) with at least 40% marks in aggregate taken together for these two tests.
Visit Our website tspsc.net for Recruitment Notifications, Results, admissions and other important details. We provide information that every student and Job Aspirant needs.