TSTRANSCO JPO Notification 2018 Syllabus
TSTRANSCO JPO pdf Notification 2018 Syllabus and Exam pattern are available here. TSTRANSCO JPO Zone wise posts vacancies, Salary, Eligibility, each and every details about the recruitment is mentioned below clearly. Dear candidates first of all check the TSTRANSCO JPO Qualification and age limit details, later go through Exam pattern and Syllabus. The selection procedure of TSTRANSCO JPO 2018 notification is totally through written Exam. so, Aspirants should also check TSTRANSCO JPO Exam date, Exam center and Hall ticket download dates in 2018 that are also mentioned here. We will also make updates of TSTRANSCO JPO results, merit list, answer key by following genuine Update from news and tstransco.cgg.gov.in. Study Material, Tips & Tricks, Important Instructions of the Exam along with TSTRANSCO JPO Books 2018 to refer will also be made available to you.
Telangana TRANSCO JPO Online Applications are invited from qualified candidates through the proforma Application on tstransco.cgg.gov.in Junior Accounts Officer (JPO) Posts vacancies 2018.
TSTRANSCO JPO Important Dates 2018
- Starting date for Fee Payment : 10.09.2018
- Starting date for application submission : 11.09.2018
- Last date for Fee payment : 25.09.2018 (upto 5.00 p.m.)
- Last date for submission of Online Application : 25.09.2018 (upto 11.59 p.m.)
- Downloading of Hall tickets from : 08.10.2018
- Date of examination : 14.10.2018 (02.00 pm to 04.00 pm)
TSTRANSCO JPO vacancies 2018
Name of the Post : JUNIOR PERSONNEL OFFICER
Number of Posts : 62 vacancies
TSTRANSCO JPO Salary 2018
Rs.22340/- to Rs.42480/-
TSTRANSCO JPO Zones 2018
- I. Southern Zone : Hyderabad, Ranga Reddy, Medak, Mahabubnagar and Nalgonda
- II. Northern Zone : Warangal, Adilabad, Karimnagar, Khammam and Nizamabad.
TSTRANSCO JPO posts 2018 vacancies
TSTRANSCO JPO Eligibility 2018
TSTRANSCO JPO Age Limit 2018
As on 01.07.2018
- Minimum : 18 years
- Maximum : 44 years
The Upper age limit for the TSTRANSCO JPO Posts is as follows
- SC/ST/BC Candidates : 5 years
- Physically Handicapped candidates : 10 years
TSTRANSCO JPO Fee 2018
- Online Application Processing Fee : Rs.100/-
- Examination Fee : Rs.120/-
Applicants belonging to SC/ST/BC Communities and PH are exempted from payment of examination fee.
TSTRANSCO JPO Exam Pattern 2018
- 100 multiple choice questions : 100 marks
- Each question carrying 1 mark.
- The section A (Core Subject – ENGLISH AND TELUGU) : 80 questions
- The section B (General Awareness and Numerical Ability etc) : 20 questions
- The duration of the written examination will be 2 hrs. (120 minutes).
TSTRANSCO JPO Syllabus 2018
Section-A : 80 Marks.
ACCOUNTANCY & ADVANCED ACCOUNTANCY (English & Telugu) (35 Marks)
- Basic concepts and conventions–
- accounting process upto and including preparation of financial accounts.
- Bank reconciliation statement,
- Bills of exchange,
- Preparation of trial balance,
- final statements of accounts,
- errors and their rectification,
- joint ventures,
- Provision and Reserves and Accounting Standards in India.
- Self Balancing Ledgers,
- Hire Purchases Installment Systems,
- single entry,
- non-trading concerns,
- Accounts from incomplete records,
- Accounts of non-trading concerns,
- Partnership Accounts (including admission, retirement, death and dissolution),
- Branch Accounts,
- Company accounts (Issues and forfeiture of Shares and Debentures-redemption of debentures- bonus shares and final accounts)
- Accounting standards–
- liquidation of companies,
- Life Insurance Companies Bank Accounts,
- absorption and re-construction,
- valuation of goodwill and shares and Ratio Analysis.
COST AND MANAGEMENT ACCOUNTING (English & Telugu) (25 Marks)
- Labour costs and Overheads,
- Methods of Costing:
(a) Unit or output costing,
(b) job and contract costing,
(d) Process costing and Marginal Costing and Break even analysis,
- Standard costing and variance analysis,
- Budgetary Control,
- financial statement analysis
- Ratio analysis
- Working Capital Management
- Funds flow and Cash Flow.
AUDITING (English & Telugu) (20 Marks)
- Internal Check and control,
- Vouching and Verification,
- Audit of Companies,
- Divisible Profits and Auditing Standards of India.
Section-B : 20 Marks
General Awareness and Numerical Ability
- Analytical & Numerical Ability
–Permutation and Combination
–Simple Interest & Compound Interest
–Boats and Streams
–Problems on H.C.F and L.C.M
–Pipes and Cistern
–Square Root and Cube Root
–Allegation or Mixture
–Surds and Indices
–Time and Distance
–Problems on Ages
–Ratio and Proportion
- English Language
–passages & re-arrangement of sentences
–Synonyms & Antonyms
–Fill in the blanks.
–Idioms and Phrases.
–Active Voice and Passive Voice.
- General Awareness
–Famous Books & Authors
–Famous Days & Dates
- Telangana Movement & State formation
–The idea of Telangana (1948 to 1970)
–Mobilizational phase (1971–1990)
–Towards formation of Telangana State (1991-2014)
- Computer Knowledge
–Input Devices & Output Devices
–Database Management Systems
–History of Computers
–Software & Hardware Parts of a Computer
–Data Processing Cycle of a Computer
–Networking and Internet
TS TRANSCO JPO Hall Ticket 2018 Download
The hall tickets will be placed on the website seven days prior to the date of examination. The candidate has to download the Hall ticket from the website only. Hall tickets will not be sent to the candidates by post. Hall ticket has to be preserved till final selection
- Downloading of Hall tickets from : 24.09.2018
TS TRANSCO JPO Exam Date 2018
The written examination for Junior Accounts Officer (JPO) will be held on 30.09.2018 from 2:00 pm to 4:00 pm.
TS TRANSCO JPO Exam Center 2018
The written examination for recruitment of Junior Accounts Officer (JPO) will be held at different centers located in GHMC area.
TSTRANSCO JPO Selection Procedure 2018
- The selection of candidates for appointment will be made 100% on Written examination only.
- The minimum qualifying marks in the written test
OC – 40%
BC – 35%
SC/ST – 30%
PH – 30%
- Mere securing minimum qualifying marks doesn’t vest any right to a candidate for being called for verification of original certificates or for appointment.
- Only those candidates who qualify in the written examination by being ranked high, community wise and as per Spirit of Presidential order will be called for verification of Original Certificates in 1:1 ratio.
TSTRANSCO JPO PDF Notification
TSTRANSCO JPO vacancies
TSTRANSCO JPO Syllabus
TSTRANSCO JPO Online Application