SBI PO 2018 Notification, Apply Online, Exam Pattern, Selection Procedure
Eligible candidate can apply online for SBI PO Recruitment 2018 notification. The examination will be held in three phases i.e. Preliminary examination, Main examination and Group Exercise & Interview. The candidates who are shortlisted after Preliminary examination will have to appear for Main examination. The candidates shortlisted after the main examination will be subsequently called for a Group Exercises & Interview.
SBI PO Exam Date, Results Date
- Online registration (Editing/Modification of Application) : 21.04.2018 to 13.05.2018
- Payment of Application Fees : 21.04.2018 to 13.05.2018
- Download of call letters for online Preliminary Examination : 18.06.2018
- Online Preliminary Examination Dates : 1st, 7th & 8th of July 2018
- Result of Online Preliminary exam : 15.07.2018
- Download of Call letter for Online Main Exam : 20.07.2018
- Online Main Examination Date : 04.08.2018
- Declaration of Main Exam Result : 20.08.2018
- Download Call Letter for Interview : 01.09.2018
- Conduct of Group Exercises & Interview : 24.09.2018 to 12.10.2018
- Declaration of Final Result : 01.11.2018
- Pre-Examination Training for SC/ST/Religious Minority Community candidates
- Download of call letters for Pre-Exam Training : 28.05.2018 onwards
- Conduct of Pre-Exam Training : 18.06.2018 to 23.06.2018
SBI PO Post Vacancies 2018
Name of the post : Probationary Officer (PO)
Total Number of Vacancies : 2000
SBI PO Eligibility Criteria 2018
SBI PO Educational Qualification
As on 31.08.2018
- Graduation in any discipline.
- Candidates pursuing Final year/Semester of their Graduation may also apply provisionally subject to the condition that, if called for interview, they will have to produce proof of having passed the graduation
examination on or before 31.08.2018.
- Candidates having integrated dual degree (IDD) certificate should ensure that the date of passing the IDD is on or before 31.08.2018.
- Candidates possessing qualification of Chartered Accountant may also apply.
SBI PO Age Limit 2018
As on 01.04.2018
- Minimum : 21 years (candidates must have been born not later than 01.04.1997)
- Maximum : 30 years (candidates must have been born not earlier than 02.04.1988)
SBI PO Age Relaxation
Relaxation in Upper age limit is as follows
- SC/ ST : 5 Years
- OBC (Non-Creamy Layer) : 3 Years
- Persons With Disabilities (PWD)
- PWD (SC/ST)-15 Years
- PWD (OBC)-13 Years
- PWD (Gen)-10 Years
- Ex Servicemen : 5 Years
- Persons Ordinarily domiciled of the state of Jammu & Kashmir during the period 01.01.1980 to 31.12.1989 :
SBI PO Selection procedure 2018
The selection for Probationary Officers will be done through a three tiered process
Phase-I: Preliminary Examination:
Preliminary Examination consisting of Objective Test for 100 marks will be conducted online
SBI PO Preliminary Exam Pattern 2018
Category wise merit list will be drawn on the basis of the aggregate marks scored in the Preliminary Examination. Candidates numbering approximately 10 times the numbers of vacancies in each category will be shortlisted for the Main Examination from the top of the merit list.
Phase –II: Main Examination
Main Examination will consist of Objective Tests for 200 marks and Descriptive Test for 50 marks. Both the Objective and Descriptive Tests will be online. Candidates will have to answer Descriptive test by typing on the computer. Descriptive Test will be administered immediately after completion of the Objective Test.
SBI PO Main Exam Pattern 2018
Penalty for Wrong Answers (Applicable to both –Preliminary and Main examination)
For each wrong answer one fourth of the marks assigned to that question will be deducted as penalty.
Category wise merit list will be drawn on the basis of the aggregate marks scored in the Main Examination. Candidates numbering up to 3 times (approximately) of the category wise vacancies will be shortlisted for the Group Exercise & Interview.
Phase –III: Group Exercises (20 marks) & Interview (30 marks)
SBI PO 2018 Final Selection
The marks obtained in the Preliminary Examination (Phase-I) will not be added for preparing the final merit list for selection. Only the marks obtained in Main Examination (Phase-II), both in Objective Test and Descriptive Test, will be added to the marks obtained in GE & Interview (Phase-III) for preparing the final merit list. The candidates will have to qualify both in Phase-II and Phase-III separately.
SBI PO 2018 Salary
Presently, the starting basic pay is Rs. 27,620/- (with 4 advance increments)
SBI PO Application Fee 2018
SBI PO How to Apply in 2018
Candidates can apply online only from 21.04.2018 to 13.05.2018. No other mode of application will be accepted.
Pre-requisites for Applying Online : Candidates should have valid email ID which should be kept active till the declaration of results. It will be essentially required for receiving any communication from the bank.
SBI PO CALL LETTERS 2018
The candidates should download their call letter and an “acquaint yourself “booklet by entering their registration number and password/ date of birth from the Bank’s website. NO HARD COPY OF THE CALL LETTER / ACQUAINT YOURSELF BOOKLET WILL BE SENT BY POST.
SBI PO exam centre 2018
SBI PO 2018 PDF Notification
SBI PO 2018 Online Application Registration
Incoming search terms:
- constable events score board
- ts pc events marks list
- ts police chest measurement
- ts police evens com
- ts police highjump hight
- ts police pmt test
- tslprb constable events marks details
- tsnpdcl sub engineer notification 2018
- tspsc bc welfare officers exam date
- ts constable physical measurments
- ts conistable previous preliminary papers
- ts canistabile
- in caste bc c
- npdcl previous subengineer papers
- physical measurement
- police constable long jump high jump size
- police events 20018 marks
- tealngana fireman physical nd hight 2018
- telangana constable events
- telangana s i running time table 2017
- tspsc constabal pet