TSPSC OTR Simple Step by Step Explanation through video
Telangana Public Service Commission (TSPSC) One Time Registration System TSPSC OTR Simple Step by Step Explanation through video
Telangana Public Service Commission (TSPSC) One Time Registration System
Step 1: Aadhaar Details
- Enter Unique Identification Number (UID)/Aadhaar Number/ Enrolment IDL Enter 12 digit Aadhar Number/ 28 digit (including Time stamp)
- Enter Name as on (UID)/Aadhaar Card
Step 2 : Basic Details
- Enter Name as in SSC or Equivalent Certificate
- Select Gender as Male or Female
- Select Date of Birth from the Calender
- Select Place of Birth as District, Mandal and Enter Native Village Name
- Select your Community from the drop down list of OC, BC-A, BC-B, BC-C, BC-D, BC-E, SC, ST
- Enter Father’s Name and Mother’s Name (as in 10th class Certificate or equivalent certificate)
- Select your Mother Tongue from the list select on others and Enter your language name if your language is not available.
- Select your Religion from the list Hindu, Muslim, Christian or select on others and Enter your Religion name if your Religion name is not available.
- Enter in Identification Marks 1 (as per 10th Standard : Check in your 10th certificate)
- Enter in Identification Marks 2 (as per 10th Standard : Check in your 10th certificate)
- Are you a Differently Abled Person? select form Yes or No
- Are you an Ex-Service Person? select from Yes or No
- Are you retrenched temporary employee in State Census Department? select form Yes or No
- Have you worked as Instructor in NCC ? select from Yes or No
- Are you Employed? select from Yes or No, If yes select Nature of Employment from State, Central, PSU, Autonomous, Private. Enter your Job Role in post Held column, Select length of service as years and months.
- Do you claim Examination fee exemption? select from Yes or No, If yes select from the category NCC Instructor, Unemployed, Retrenched temporary employ in state census, Ex-service person, SC/ST/BC, Difficulty Abled Person, White card holder.
- Do you claim Age relaxation?select from yes or no, If yes select from the category NCC Instructor, Telangana State Government Employee, Ex-service person, SC/ST/BC, Difficulty Abled Person, Retrenched temporary employ in state census.
- In the Address for Correspondence Column
Enter Flat/House Number, Floor, Building
Enter Colony/Society, Street, Locality/Area, Village
Enter Town/ City/ District
Enter Pin code
- If your address entered is Permanent Address then tick the box Same as Address for Correspondence. If the Correspondence address is temporary address then enter your Permanent Address (Example your Parents Address)
- Enter Email ID
- Enter Mobile Number
Step 3 : Education Qualifications
- Select Type of study from Regular Study or Private Study or Open Schooling
Regular: Candidates who have continuous study in school and resided in Telangana State. The location of the school should be taken as criteria for selection of mandal/district
Private: Candidates who have not studied in any educational institution during the whole or part of preceding years of study in which he/she appeared for the X class examination. In case where visually handicapped and hearing handicapped persons studied in the special schools meant for them, the native place of the parents of such visually handicapped and hearing handicapped person will be the local area.
Open Schooling : Recognised by Central / State for Open learning.
- Enter the Details of District and School Name you have studied from 1st class to 9th class
10th class Details
- Select X class district, Enter Board of Examination name, Hall Ticket Number, Date of Pass and Percentage of Marks/Grade details that will be available on your 10th class Certificate.
The following are the Present Zones in the Telangan a State:
- Zone-V: Adilabad, Karimnagar, Warangal and Khammam.
- Zone-VI: Hyderabad, Ranga Reddy, Nizamabad, Mahaboobnagar,Medak and Nalgonda.
City Cadre: City of Hyderabad consists of Hyderabad Division, Secunderabad Division of Municipal Corporation of Hyderabad, Secunderabad Contonment area, O.U.Campus, Fatehnagar, Bowenpally, Macha Bolarum, Malkajgiri, Uppal Khalsa, Alwal, Balanagar, Moosapet, Kukatpally Panchayat Areas and Zamistanpur and Lallaguda villages.
NB: Where City Cadre is not organized separately Candidates belonging to City Cadre – City of Hyderabad will be considered under Zone-VI
- Local status based on 4 years / 7 years study including Xth/SSC or equivalent standard.
- Enter your Local District and select Zone you Belongs to by looking the information furnished above.
- Select District, Board, Group, Date of Pass, Hall Ticket Number, College Name and Percentage of Marks/Grade that are available in your 10+2 Certificate.
Diploma or Graduation
Diploma holders enter your details in Diploma Field. Degree holders enter your details in Graduation Field.
- Select District, Board, Group/Branch, Date of Pass(mm/yyyy), Hall Ticket Number, College Name and Percentage of Marks/Grade from your Diploma or Graduation Certificate
Post Graduation, M.Phil, Ph.D
- Like wise if you have PG or M.Phil or Ph.D enter the respected fields by referring your Certificates.
Step 4 : Additional Qualifications
- You can add Qualification Button If you have any Additional Qualifications other then the qualifications that you have already entered.
Step 5 : Photograph and Signature
- Before filling up the application form the candidate should have a scanned image of his/her photograph and signature. These scanned images are to be uploaded during the submission of application form.
- The photograph should be in colour or b/w (but clear contrast) with name of the candidate and date of taking the photograph printed on it as shown below. It should be without cap or goggles. Spectacles are allowed. Polaroid photos are not acceptable
To be uploaded during the submission of online application form
Photograph [3.5cmx4.5cm] should have the name of the candidate and the date on which the photograph is taken printed as shown in the sample image.
- JPEG format, File Size : 50 KB, 3.5cm x 4.5cm
- Click on Browse Button and select your photo
Signature of the candidate shall be scanned [3.5cmx1.5cm] separately and uploaded here.
- JPEG format, File Size : 30 KB, 3.5cm x 1.5cm
- Click on Browse Button and Select your Signature
Step 6 : Notification alerts
- Tick on fields for which posts you want to receive alerts from TSPSC Any job or Groups.
Step 7 : Declaration
- I hereby declare that all the particulars furnished in this application are true, correct and complete to the best of my knowledge and belief. In the event of any information being found false or incorrect or ineligibility being detected before or after the examination, action can be initiated against me by the Telangana State Public Service Commission or Government of Telangana.
- Tick on I accept the above declaration
- Click on Preview Button and Submit your Application
Incoming search terms:
- tspsc id edit
- tspsc id creation
- tspsc login portal
- tspsc id
- tspsc one time registration fee details
- tspsc otr fee
- creat tspsc id
- tspsc id create
- how much tspsc fee
- tspsc registration fee