TSPSC BC Hostel Welfare Officer Notification 2018
TSPSC released BC HWO 2018 Recruitment Notification in tspsc.gov.in with new syllabus & Exam Pattern, salary, District wise posts vacancies and other important details mentioned in this page very clearly. Each and every Update regarding TSPSC Recruitment will be available here.
Follow links below so that you can read about those sections without scrolling and wasting your valuable time.
District wise posts vacancies
Online Registration Process through video in telugu
TSPSC Hostel Welfare Officer Online Applications are invited from qualified candidates through the proforma Application to the post Hostel Welfare Officers Grade – II in Backward Classes (BC) Welfare Department.
TSPSC BC Hostel Welfare Officer Exam Date & Last Date
- ONLINE applications from 06/02/2018
- Last date for submission of ONLINE applications : 06/03/2018
- Hall Tickets can be downloaded 7 days before commencement of Examination.
- The Examination (Objective Type) is likely to be held in the month of April 2018.
Candidates are requested to keep the details of the following documents ready while uploading their Applications and updating OTRs if necessary.
- Aadhar number
- Educational Qualification details i.e., SSC, INTER MEDIATE, DEGREE, POST GRADUATION etc. and their Roll numbers, Year of passing etc.
- Community/ Caste Certificate/ Non-Creamy Layer Certificate in case of BC’s obtained from Mee Seva/ E Seva i.e., Enrollment number and date of issue for uploading in OTR.
TSPSC BC Hostel Welfare Officer Posts Vacancies
Name of the Post : Hostel Welfare Officer Grade –II in BC Welfare Department
- Pre-Matric Hostels Boys : 115
- Post-Matric Hostels Boys : 38
- Pre-Matric Hostels Girls : 42
- Post-Matric Hostels Girls : 24
Number of Vacancies : 219 posts
TSPSC BC Hostel Welfare Officer Salary
- Pay Scale of Rs. 24,440/- to Rs.71,510/-
TSPSC BC Hostel Welfare Officer Eligibility
TSPSC BC Hostel Welfare Officer Age Limit
As on 01/07/2018
- Minimum : 18 years (A Candidate should not be born after 01/07/2000).
- Maximum : 44 years (A candidate should not be born before 02/07/1974).
TSPSC BC Hostel Welfare Officer Age Relaxation
The Upper Age limit will be relaxed as follows
- SC/ST and BCs : 5 Years
- Physically Handicapped persons : 10 Years
- Ex-Service men : 3 years & length of service rendered in the armed forces.
- N.C.C.(who have worked as Instructor in N.C.C.) : 3 Years & length of service rendered in the N.C.C.
- Telangana State Government Employees (Employees of TSRTC, Corporations, Municipalities etc. are not eligible) : 5 Years based on the length of regular service.
TSPSC BC Hostel Welfare Officer Education Qualification
Graduation with B.Ed or equivalent of any University of India established or incorporated by or under a central Act or a State Act or an Institution Recognised by the University Grants Commission.
TSPSC BC Hostel Welfare Officer Selection Procedure
THE SELECTION OF CANDIDATES FOR APPOINTMENT TO THE POSTS WILL BE MADE BY EXAMINATION (OBJECTIVE TYPE) BY ONLINE / OMR BASED.
THE FINAL SELECTION OF THESE POSTS WILL BE BASED ON MARKS SECURED IN THE EXAMINATION EITHER ONLINE OR OMR BASED.
TSPSC BC Hostel Welfare Officer Fee
- Rs. 200/- towards Online Application Processing Fee.
- RS. 80/- towards Examination Fee.
The following category of candidates are exempted from payment of Examination fee
- BC, SC & ST of Telangana State
- Unemployed applicants in the age group of 18 to 44 years of Telangana State (They have to submit declaration at an appropriate time to the Commission that they are unemployed).
- PH & Ex-service men
The Fee is to be paid online through SBI ePay
TSPSC BC Hostel Welfare Officer District wise posts vacancies
BREAK UP OF VACANCY POSITION FOR THE POST OF BC HOSTEL WELFARE OFFICER GRADE-II PRE-METRIC HOSTEL BOYS
BREAK UP OF VACANCY POSITION FOR THE POST OF BC HOSTEL WELFARE OFFICER GRADE-II POST-METRIC HOSTEL-BOYS
BREAK UP OF VACANCY POSITION FOR THE POST OF BC HOSTEL WELFARE OFFICER GRADE-II POST-METRIC HOSTEL-GIRLS (ONLY FEMALE)
BREAK UP OF VACANCY POSITION FOR THE POST OF BC HOSTEL WELFARE OFFICER GRADE-II PRE-METRIC HOSTEL-GIRLS (ONLY FEMALE)
TSPSC BC Hostel Welfare Officer Recruitment 2018
TSPSC BC Hostel Welfare Officer Exam Pattern
SCHEME AND SYLLABUS FOR THE POST OF HOSTEL WELFARE OFFICER GRADE-II IN BC WELFARE DEPARTMENTS
TSPSC BC Hostel Welfare Officer Syllabus
TSPSC BC Hostel Welfare Officer PAPER-I Syllabus
TSPSC BC Hostel Welfare Officer GENERAL STUDIES AND GENERAL ABILITIES Syllabus
- Current Affairs –Regional, National and International
- International Relations and Events.
- General Science; India’s achievements in Science and Technology
- Environmental issues and Disaster Management
- Economy of India and Telangana
- Geography of India with a focus on Telangana
- Indian Constitution and Polity with a focus on local self Government
- Society, Culture, Heritage, Arts and Literature of Telangana
- Policies of Telangana State
- History of Modern India with a focus on Indian National Movement
- History of Telangana with special emphasis on Movement for Telangana Statehood
- Logical Reasoning, Analytical Ability and Data Interpretation
- Basic English
TSPSC BC Hostel Welfare Officer PAPER-II Syllabus
TSPSC BC Hostel Welfare Officer Education (Diploma in Education Level) Syllabus
I: Foundations of Education
- Philosophical and Sociological Foundations of Education -Nature and Scope of Philosophy of Education and Sociology of Education, Schools of Philosophy:Idealism; Naturalism; Pragmatism; Realism; Existentialism, Modern Indian Philosphers: Gandhi; Tagore; Sri Aurobindo; Vivekananda; Jiddu Krishnamurthi.
- Society and Education – Socialization and Education, Social change and Education,Culture and Education, Modernization and Education, Equality of Educational opportunities; Education of Weaker Sections.
II: Educational Psychology
- Introduction – Relationship between Education and Psychology, Nature and Scope of Educational Psychology, Methods of Educational Psychology.
- Growth and Development – Principles of Growth and Development, Stages of Development -Infancy, Childhood, Child Development, Physical, Mental, Social and Emotional Development, Adolescence and Adolescence Behavior, Educational Implications of Growth and Development.
- Learning– Nature of Learning, Theories of Learning (Behavioral, Cognitive and Social) and theirrelevance to classroom teaching, Learning and Motivation; Various theories of motivation (intrinsic and extrinsic), and their applications for classroom teaching.
- Personality and Individual difference – Meaning and significance of the study of individual differences, Inter and intra Individual difference and its assessment, Concept of Personality and its assessment (Projective and Non-Projective Methods)
- Special Education– Understanding and helping learners with special needs –poor achievers, under achievers, low-level of intellectual functioning, giftedness and creativity, Need and significance of Guidance and Counseling in schools.
III: Educational Statistics
- Descriptive Statistics- Measures of Central tendency, Measures of Variability, Normal Probability Distribution, Skewness and Kurtosis
- Correlational Techniques and Inferential Statistics-Concept and Standard Error, Concept and Types of Correlation, Karl Pearson’s Product Moment Correlation Coefficient, Spearman’s Rank Order Correlation Coefficient
IV:Trends in Education
- Universalization of Education: Significance, constitutional guarantees and problems, involved in implementing. Wastage and Stagnation in Education-Meaning, causes, problems and remedial measures. Adult Education and Functional Literacy Meaning, scope, problems involved and strategies for remedial action.
Non-Formal Education -contemporary significance, problems, methodology, Motivational aspect and implementation.
- School and Community Relationships: Need and importance, ways of bringing their together, making use of community resources persons, some practical strategiesto facilitate appropriate relationships. Medium of Instruction -Problem, Language in India, three -language formula, its implications and difficulties in implementing. Family life and population Education-the problem, objectives at Secondary level creating awareness, difficulties in implementing, strategies to spread right type of family life and population education.
- Moral Education: meaning and scope, approaches to Moral Education, Difference between Moral and Religious Education, Practical Work. National and Emotional integration: meaning, nature, problems, implementation. Celebrating National days and role of schools and teachers. International understanding, education for peace, disarmament and co-existence, meaning, nature, significance, developing a broader perspective in the mind students. Education of the socially and culturally disadvantaged-Meaning – Significance problems, equality of opportunity and strategies to implement meaningful programmes.
- Lifelong Education: meaning, need and scope, approach and role of teachers. Teacher Education -pre-service and in-service – Professional Organizations teachers. Vocational Education and Vocationalisation of Education. Quality of Primary Education- Minimum level of Learning Approach. Recommendations of various Education Commissions and Committees in India.
TSPSC BC Hostel Welfare Officer Edit Option
EDIT OPTION TO THE CANDIDATES (FOR 3 DAYS)
Candidates are directed to take note that, after last date of receipt of Applications, Edit option to the candidates will be allowed for three (3) days to make any corrections regarding their Biodata particulars/Data corrections/Omissions etc., in the Online application already submitted to the Commission. After the due date, Data corrections through Online/Paper representations/Corrections on the Nominal Rolls will not be accepted under any circumstances.
TSPSC BC Hostel Welfare Officer Exam Centre
CENTRES FOR THE WRITTEN EXAMINATION:
The Written Examination (Objective Type) will be held at the following centres or as may be decided by the Commission.
- HYDERABAD (including HMDA Jurisdiction)
TSPSC BC Hostel Welfare Officer Certificate Verification
The following certificates must be kept ready by the candidates for the purpose of verification.
- i). Aadhar Card.
- ii). Proof of Educational Qualifications.
- iii). Date of Birth Certificate / S.S.C
- iv). School Study Certificate
- v). Declaration by the Unemployed (For claiming exam fee exemption)
- vi). No Objection Certificate from Employer (if anywhere employed)
The following Certificates should be obtained from Govt. of Telangana State in prescribed proforma for the purpose of verification.
- vii) Community Certificate (Issued in the name of candidate as S/o OR D/o)
- viii) Non-Creamy Layer Certificate as per Form- VIIB /Creamy Layer Certificate as per Form- VIIC vide Memo. No. 3009/BCW/OP/2001 Government of Telangana BC welfare Department Dt.18/12/2015.(Certificate issued in the name of candidate as S/o OR D/o)
- ix) Certificate of Residence / Nativity (where the Candidates not studied in School / Private Study)
The following Certificate should be obtained from Competent Medical authority for the purpose of verification.
- x). Medical Certificate for the Blind
- xi) Certificate of Hearing Disability and Hearing Assessment
- xii) Medical Certificate in respect of Orthopedically Handicapped Candidates
TSPSC Hostel Welfare Officer Online Registration Process
TSPSC Hostel Welfare Officer Books
TSPSC Hostel Welfare Officer Grade I & II Paper-I General Studies and General Ability TELUGU MEDIUM Book
TSPSC Grade-I & Grade-II Hostel Welfare Officer Paper-II EDUCATION TELUGU MEDIUM Book
TSPSC Hostel Welfare Officer Grade I & II Paper-I EDUCATION top 18 Model papers TELUGU MEDIUM Book
TSPSC Hostel Welfare Officer Grade I & II Paper-I General Studies and General Ability TELUGU MEDIUM Book
Incoming search terms:
- hostel welfare officer study material
- hostel welfare officer books
- tspsc hostel welfar officers
- Bc hostel walfare 2018 cast wise posts
- tspsc notification hostel welper registration
- tspsc hostel welfare officer notification 2018
- bc hostel welfare officer exam date
- Hostel welfare rangareddy district postulu
- hostel welfare exam date
- bc hostel welfare exam date
- hostel welfare rangareddy 1 postulu
- hostel welfare rangareddy postulu
- hstl welfare exam date
- TSPSC BC gurukulas posts vacancies last date howmany posts r there in karimnagar
- tspsc hostel welfare officer
- TSPSC HOSTEL WELFARE OFFICER NOTIFICATION
- b c hostel welfare postulu
- Hostel welfare Exam Date 2018
- hostel welfare officer exam date
- tspsc hostel bc welfare officer grade 2 exam date 2018
- bc hostalwlfar ragareddy postulu
- tspsc hostel welfare
- hostal walfare officet grade 2 exam date
- tspsc hostel welfare officer exam date
- girls hostels in mahabub nagar
- bc womens hostels nizamabad
- tspsc bc hostel welfare officers exam date
- hostal welfare nizamabad post
- ts bc hostels welfare district
- nizamabad bc welfare
- in mahabubnagar hostel welfare posts
- hostalwelfare officer notification
- Hostel welfare rangareddy postulu grad 1
- hostel admission 2018 dates medak district
- hostel welfare gread 2 exam date 2018
- hostel welfare office in Khammam address
- bc welfare hostels in warangal