Syndicate Bank PO Recruitment 2018
Syndicate Bank invites Online Application notification for the recruitment of 500 Probationary Officer (PO) vacancies for admissions to the One year Post Graduate Diploma course in Manipal Global Education Services Pvt Ltd. (MaGE), Bangalore and Nitte Education International Pvt Ltd. (NEIPL) Greater Noida/Mangalore.
On successful completion of the course within the stipulated time period, the candidates would be offered appointment in the bank as Probationary Officer in Junior Management Grade / Scale-I.
Syndicate Bank PO Online Test Date
- Start date for Online Registration : 02.01.2018
- Online Payment of Application Fees : 02.01.2018 to 17.01.2018
- Last date for Online Registration : 17.01.2018
- Download of Call letter for Examination : After 05.02.2018
- Date of Online test (Tentative) : 18.02.2018
Syndicate Bank PO Posts Vacancies
Name of the post : Probationary Officer in Junior Management Grade / Scale-I.
Number of Student intake : 500
- Unreserved : 252
- OBC : 135
- SC : 75
- ST : 38
Syndicate Bank PO Eligibility Criteria 2018
Syndicate Bank PO Age Limit 2018
As on 01.10.2017
- Minimum – 20 years
- Maximum – 28 years
A candidate must have been born not earlier than 02.10.1989 and not later than 01.10.1997 and (both day s inclusive).
Syndicate Bank PO Relaxation in Upper Age Limit
- SC/ST : 5 years
- OBC (Non-Creamy Layer) : 3 years
- Ex-servicemen and Commissioned Officers : 5 years
- All persons who have ordinarily been domiciled in the state of J & K during 01.01.1980 and 31.12.1989 : 5 years
- Persons affected by 1984 riots : 5 years
- Persons with Disabilities
PWD (SC-ST) –15 years
PWD (OBC) –13 years
PWD (Gen) –10 years
Syndicate Bank PO Qualification
As on 01.10.2017
- Degree (Graduation) with minimum 60% (55% for SC/ST/PWD) marks in any discipline from a recognized University
- any equivalent qualification recognized as such by Central Government.
Syndicate Bank PO Selection Procedure
Candidates shall be selected by Syndicate Bank through a selection process consisting of an (open) online test conducted by IBPS followed by Interview and/or Group Discussion.
Syndicate Bank PO Application Fee
- SC/ST/PWD : Rs.100/- (intimation charges only)
- General & others : Rs.600/- (Application Fee + Intimation charges)
Bank Transaction charges for Online Payment of application fees/intimation charges will have to be borne by the candidate
Syndicate Bank PO Application Procedure
- Go through the link given below as Syndicate Bank PO Online Application Form
- To register applications choose the tab “Click here for New Registration” and enter Name, Contact details and Email-id.
- A Provisional Registration Number and Password will be generated by the system and displayed on the screen. Candidate should note down the Provisional Registration Number and Password.
- An Email & SMS indicating the Provisional Registration number and Password will also be sent.
- Prior to submission of the online application candidates are advised to use the “SAVE AND NEXT” facility to verify the details in the online application form and modify the same if required.
- Candidates are advised to carefully fill and verify the details filled in the online application themselves as no change will be possible/ entertained after clicking the FINAL SUBMIT BUTTON
- Candidates can proceed to upload Photo & Signature. Dimensions for photo200 x 230 pixels (preferred) and Size of file should be between 20kb –50 kb. Dimensions for Signature 140 x 60 pixels (preferred) and Size of file should be between 10kb – 20kb. The image file should be JPG or JPEG format.
- Candidates can proceed to fill other details of the Application Form.
- Click on the Preview Tab to preview and verify the entire application form before FINAL SUBMIT
- Click on ‘Payment’ Tab and proceed for online payment.
The payment can be made by using only Master/ Visa Debit or Credit cards or Internet Banking
After completing the procedure of applying online including payment of fees, the candidate should take a printout of the system generated online application and should ensure the particulars filled in are accurate and retain it along with Registration Number and Password for future reference.
Syndicate Bank PO Recruitment 2018
Syndicate Bank PO Online Test (Exam) Pattern
Objective Test (Online) : Time Duration : 2 Hours
- Reasoning : 50 Questions : 50 Marks
- Quantitative Aptitude : 50 Questions : 50 Marks
- English Language : 50 Questions : 50 Marks
- General Awareness : 50 Questions : 50 Marks
Descriptive Test (Online) : Time Duration : 30 Minutes
- English Language : 2 Questions : 50 Marks
Syndicate Bank PO PDF Notification
Syndicate Bank PO Online Application Form
Syndicate Bank PO Call Letter 2018
The date of the Online Examination is 18.02.2018 (tentative). However, the exact date and time of the examination will be intimated in the Call Letter along with the Centre/Venue for the Examination, well in advance of the date of the Examination.
Syndicate Bank PO Exam Centre 2018
Centres for online test in Telangana State
Syndicate Bank PO Course Fee & Loan Options
The fees for this Course will be Rs. 3.50 lakhs (all inclusive of boarding, Lodging and course fees, other fees, etc.) plus taxes, as applicable to be paid by the student.
Students can pay the course fees by availing an Education Loan which will be considered by Syndicate Bank as per Synd Vidya Scheme.
Incoming search terms:
- dimention of photo nd signature for syndicate bank po exam
- syndicate call letter 2018
- syndicate po call letter 2018
- Telangana Ipspolice