SSC SI ASI Recruitment 2018 (Very Clear) Notification
Very Clear Notification details of SSC SI ASI Recruitment 2018 are given below with 1223 SI posts in CAPF, SI posts in Delhi Police and ASI posts in CISF are released for filling the vacant posts.
Exam Date & Last Date
Exam Pattern & Syllabus
Physical Standard Test (PST) & Physical Endurance Test (PET)
Weight & Medical standards
Exam Centre Code
SSC SI ASI Exam Date & Last Date
Dates of Computer Based Examinations :
- Paper-I : 04-06-2018 to 10-06-2018
- Paper-II : 01-12-2018
Closing date for receipt of application : 02-04-2018 (up to 5.00 PM)
SSC SI ASI Post Vacancies
- Sub-Inspector (GD) in CAPFs : (Central Armed Police Forces)
CAPF SI GD Posts Vacancies
- Sub Inspector (Executive)-(Male/Female) in Delhi Police
Delhi Police SI Male Post Vacancies
Delhi Police SI Female Post Vacancies
- Assistant Sub-Inspector (Executive) in CISF
CISF ASI Post Vacancies
SSC SI ASI Salary (Pay Scale)
- SI (GD) in CAPFs
Rs.35400-112400/- and is classified as Group „B‟(Non-Gazetted), Non-Ministerial.
- SI (Executive)-(Male/Female) in Delhi Police
Rs.35400-112400/- and is classified as Group „C‟(Non-Gazetted) by Delhi Police.
- ASI (Executive) in CISF
Rs.29200-92300 and is classified as Group „C‟(Non-Gazetted).
SSC SI ASI Eligibility
SSC SI ASI Age Limit
As on 01.08.2018
- Minimum : 20 years (candidates born not before 02.08.1993)
- Maximum : 25 years (candidates born not later than 01.08.1998)
SSC SI ASI Age Relaxation
Relaxation in Age permissible beyond the upper age limit
- SC/ST : 5 years
- OBC : 3 years
- Ex-servicemen (ExS) : 3 years after deduction of the military service rendered from the actual age as on the closing date
SSC SI ASI Education Qualification
As on 01.08.2018, Bachelor‟s degree from a recognized university or equivalent.
- For the post of SI in Delhi Police only: Male candidates must possess a valid Driving License for LMV (Motor
cycle and Car) on the date fixed for Physical Endurance and Measurement Tests.
SSC SI ASI Application Fee
- Rs.100/- to be paid through SBI Challan/ SBI Net Banking or by using Visa/ MasterCard/ Maestro Credit/ Debit cards.
- Women candidates and candidates belonging to SC, ST and Ex-Servicemen are exempted from paying fee.
SSC SI ASI Selection Procedure
- Physical Standard Test (PST)/ Physical Endurance Test (PET)
- Paper-II and
- Detailed Medical Examination (DME)
SSC SI ASI Exam Pattern
SSC SI ASI Paper 1 Exam Pattern
SSC SI ASI Paper 2 Exam Pattern
- Questions in both papers will be of Objective Multiple Choice Type.
- Questions will be set in Hindi and English in Parts-I, II and III of Paper-I.
- There will be negative marking of 0.25 marks for each wrong answer in Paper-I & Paper-II.
SSC SI ASI Syllabus
SSC SI ASI Paper 1 Syllabus
I.General Intelligence & Reasoning:
It would include questions of both verbal and non-verbal type. This component may include questions on
- similarities and differences,
- space visualization,
- spatial orientation,
- problem solving,
- decision making,
- visual memory,
- relationship concepts,
- arithmetical reasoning and figural classification,
- arithmetic number series,
- non-verbal series,
- coding and decoding,
- statement conclusion,
- syllogistic reasoning etc.
The topics are,
- Semantic Analogy,
- Figural Analogy,
- Semantic Classification,
- Symbolic/Number Classification,
- Figural Classification,
- Semantic Series,
- Number Series,
- Figural Series,
- Problem Solving,
- Word Building,
- Coding & de-coding,
- Numerical Operations,
- symbolic Operations,
- Space Orientation,
- Space Visualization,
- Venn Diagrams,
- Drawing inferences,
- Punched hole/pattern-folding & un-folding,
- Figural Pattern-folding and completion,
- Indexing Address matching,
- Date & city matching Classification of centre codes/roll numbers,
- Small & Capital letters/numbers coding,
- decoding and classification,
- Embedded Figures,
- Critical thinking,
- Emotional Intelligence,
- Social Intelligence,
- Other sub-topics if any.
II.General Knowledge and General Awareness
- Questions in this component will be aimed at testing the candidates‟general awareness of the environment around him and its application to society.
- Questions will also be designed to test knowledge of current events and of such matters of every day observations and experience in their scientific aspect as may be expected of any educated person.
- The test will also include questions relating to India and its neighboring countries especially pertaining to History, Culture, Geography, Economic Scene, General Polity, Indian Constitution, scientific Research etc.
III. Quantitative Aptitude
The questions will be designed to test the ability of appropriate use of numbers and number sense of the candidate. The scope of the test will be
- computation of whole numbers,
- decimals, fractions and relationships between numbers,
- Ratio and Proportion,
- Square roots,
- Profit & Loss,
- Partnership Business,
- Mixture and Allegation,
- Time and distance,
- Time & work,
- Basic algebraic identities of School Algebra and Elementary surds,
- Graphs of Linear Equations,
- Triangle and its various kinds of centres,
- Congruence and similarity of triangles,
- Circle and its chords,
- angles subtended by chords of a circle,
- common tangents to two or more circles,
- Regular Polygons,
- Right Prism,
- Right Circular Cone,
- Right Circular Cylinder,
- Rectangular Parallelepiped,
- Regular Right Pyramid with triangular or square base,
- Trigonometric ratio,
- Degree and Radian Measures,
- Standard Identities,
- Complementary angles,
- Heights and Distances,
- Frequency polygon,
- Bar diagram & Pie chart.
IV. English Comprehension
Candidates‟ ability to understand correct English, his basic comprehension and writing ability, etc. would be tested.
SSC SI ASI Paper 2 Syllabus
English Language & Comprehension
Questions in this components will be designed to test the candidate‟s understanding and knowledge of English Language and will be based on
- error recognition,
- filling in the blanks (using verbs, preposition, articles etc),
- Sentence Structure,
- Sentence Completion,
- Phrases and Idiomatic use of Words,
- comprehension etc.
SSC SI ASI Physical Standard Test (PST) for all Posts
SSC SI ASI Physical Endurance Test (PET) for all posts
(i)For male candidates only
- a) 100 meters race in 16 seconds
- b) 1.6 Kms race in 6.5 minutes
- c) Long Jump : 3.65 metres in 3 chances
- d) High Jump : 1.2 metres in 3 chances
- e) Shot put (16 Lbs): 4.5 metres in 3 chance
(ii) For female candidates only
- a) 100 metres race in 18 seconds
- b) 800 metres race in 4 minutes
- c) Long Jump: 2.7 metres in 3 chances.
- d) High Jump: 0.9 metres in 3 chances.
SSC SI ASI Weight
- Corresponding to height for all posts.
SSC SI ASI Medical standard (For all posts)
Eye sight: The minimum near vision should be N6 (better eye) and N9 (worse eye). The minimum distant vision should be 6/6 (better eye) and 6/9 (worse eye). In right handed person, the right eye is better eye and vice versa. The standards should be without visual correction of any kind even by glasses.
The candidate must not have knock knee, flat foot, varicose vein or squint in eyes. They must be in good mental and bodily health and free from any physical defect likely to interfere with the efficient performance of the duties.
Finally selected candidates for the posts of Sub-Inspector and Assistant Sub-Inspector would, as part of training curriculum, have to pass seven obstacle events as mentioned below, failing which they may not be retained in the Force:
- i) Jumping over the Vertical Board;
- ii) Holding the rope on jumping from the Board.
- iii) Tarzan Swing;
- iv) Jumping on the Horizontal Board;
- v) Parallel Rope;
- vi) Monkey Crawl;
- vii) Vertical Rope.
SSC SI ASI Exam Centre Code
A candidate may give option for three Centres, in the order of priority, within the same region.
SSC SI ASI Recruitment 2018 in CISF, CAPF & Delhi Police – PDF Notification
SSC SI ASI Recruitment 2018 in CISF, CAPF & Delhi Police – Online Application Form
A Video on How to Apply for SSC SI ASI Recruitment 2018
If u Have any Questions Drop a comment in comment box given below.
Incoming search terms:
- tspsc si notification 2018
- ssc si&asi2018
- ssc si recruitment 2018
- cisf asi salary
- ssc si and Asi 2018
- ssc si recruitment
- ssc si recruitment notice
- tspsc ASI vacancys
- tspsc si syllabus 2018