TSNPDCL JLM Recruitment 2018 Syllabus Latest
TSNPDCL released JLM 2018 Latest Recruitment Notification in tsnpdcl.in with new syllabus & Exam Pattern, salary, District wise posts vacancies and other important details of books are also mentioned in this page very clearly. Each and every Update regarding TSNPDCL JLM Recruitment will be available here.
Follow links below so that you can read about those sections without scrolling and wasting your valuable time.
TSNPDCL invites JLM Online Application from qualified candidates through proforma application to be made available on www.tsnpdcl.in to the post of Junior Lineman.
TSNPDCL JLM Exam Date
- Starting date for Payment of Fee : 21-02-2018
- Starting date of application submission : 22-02-2018
- Last date for payment of Fee ONLINE : 19-03-2018 up to 5:00 PM
- Last date for submission of ONLINE Application : 19-03-2018 up to 11:59 PM
- Downloading of Hall tickets : 02-04-2018
- Date of examination : 08-04-2018
The written examination for recruitment of Junior Lineman will be held on 8th April 2018.
TSNPDCL JLM Notification in Telugu
TSNPDCL Junior Lineman Posts Vacancies
Name of the Post : Junior Lineman
No. of vacancies to be filled up by Direct Recruitment / General Recruitment : 2553
TSNPDCL JLM Salary
TSNPDCL JLM Educational Qualification
SSLC/SSC/10th Class with I.T.I. qualification in Electrical Trade/ Wireman Trade
2 years Intermediate Vocational course in Electrical only from a recognized Institution/Board of combined A.P. / Telangana State Education Department as on the date of notification.
NOTE: If there is any deviation from the above qualification for the above post, the candidates shall produce the equivalency certificate from the authority issuing the qualification certificate viz Secretary of the institute / Board for accepting his/her application.
The qualified candidates will be called for Pole / Tower Climbing test in the ratio of 1:1 duly following Rule of Reservation and Spirit of Presidential Order.
NOTE: The candidates who qualify in the Pole / Tower Climbing test will only be eligible for appointment to the post of JLM
TSNPDCL JLM Age Limit
As on 01.01.2018
- Minimum : 18 years
- Maximum : 35 years
TSNPDCL JLM Age Relaxation
Relaxation in upper age limit is permissible up to
- 5 years for SC/ST/BC candidates
For in-service out sourced personnel engaged on contract basis, working in TS Power Utilities, the age at the time of entry into Power Utilities as outsourced worker will be considered.
TSNPDCL JLM Fee
- Rs.100/- towards Online Application Processing Fee.
- Rs.120/- towards Examination Fee.
Applicants belonging to SC/ST/BC Communities are exempted from payment of examination fee.
TSNPDCL JLM Selection Procedure
- Total Marks = 100
- Written Test Marks : 80 marks
Minimum qualifying marks in the Written Test as per rules :
OC : 40%
BC : 35%
SC/ST : 30%
- Weightage Marks for in-service outsourced workers engaged on contract basis and who qualify in the Written Test : 20 marks
- Written Test Marks : 80 marks
- The eligible candidates will be called for Pole / Tower Climbing test in the ratio of 1:1 duly following Rule of Reservation and Spirit of Presidential Order. The candidates who qualify in the Pole / Tower Climbing test will only be eligible for appointment to the post of JLM
- Medical Fitness certificate issued by the Assistant Civil Surgeon should be furnished at the time of joining.
TSNPDCL JLM Application Procedure
- Candidate has to visit the link given below for Payment of Fee duly following online instructions and obtain Fee paid receipt with Journal Number (12 digit) in the first instance.
- After payment of Fee, the Candidate has to click on the link ONLINE APPLICATION FORM to complete the process of application submission.
- The applicants have to provide payment details (journal number and date)
- Upload the scanned copy of passport size photograph with signature in .jpg Format (Size of the file< 50 KB)
- The applicants have to invariably fill all the relevant fields in the Application.
- Immediately on submission of application the Applicant will get an acknowledgement in the form of a downloadable pdf document.
TSNPDCL JLM Recruitment 2018 Syllabus
TSNPDCL JLM Exam Pattern
The written test comprising of 80 marks consisting of 80 multiple choice questions and each question carries 1 mark. The section A consisting of 65 questions on core I.T.I subject and the section B consisting of 15 questions on General Awareness and Numerical Ability. The duration of the written examination will be of 2 hours.
TSNPDCL Junior Lineman Syllabus
TSNPDCL JLM Syllabus
Part-A : 65 Marks.
I.T.I (Electrical Trade)
- Fundamentals of electricity : Electrical occupational safety, tools, Ohms law, Kirchoffs law, series, parallel, Kirchoffs law and star delta, problems –Electrostatics and capacitors. Earthing principles and methods of earthing
- Batteries : primary and secondary, lead acid cells, methods of charging-testing and application of batteries, invertors, battery chargers and maintenance
- Magnetism : Magnetic materials and properties -laws of magnetism –electromagnetism, electromagnetic induction
- Fundamentals of AC : Simple problems of AC fundamentals, power, power factor, single phase and three phase circuits
- Basic Electronics : Electronic components, rectifiers, amplifiers , oscillators and power electronic components
- DC Machines : construction, working principle and simple problems on DC generators and motors, speed control and applications of DC motors– windings
- Transformers : construction, working principle, basic concepts and simple problems on transformers– windings – autotransformers, powertrans formers, CT & PT
- AC Machines : basic concepts, construction principle and simple problems on three phase and single phase induction motor, universal motor, alternators, synchronous motors and their applications and windings -concept of power electronic drives
- Electrical measurements –Different types of AC and DC measuring instruments, Domestic appliances and Illumination concepts- types of electrical amps
- Electric Power generation – thermal, hydal and nuclear, transmission and distribution system –basic concepts , non-conventional energy sources.
Part-B : 15 Marks.
- Current affairs.
- International Relations and Events.
- General Science in every day life.
- Environmental Issues and Disaster Management.
- Geography and Economy of India and Telangana.
- Indian Constitution : Salient Features.
- Indian Political System and Government.
- Modern Indian History with a focus on Indian National Movement.
- History of Telangana and Telangana Movement.
- Society, Culture , Heritage, Arts and Literature of Telangana.
- Policies of Telangana State.
TSNPDCL JLM District wise Post Vacancies
BREAK UP OF JUNIOR LINEMAN VACANCIES IN TSNPDCL
TSNPDCL JLM Hall Ticket 2018
The hall tickets will be placed on the website seven days prior to the date of examination. The candidate has to down load the Hall ticket from the website only. Hall tickets will not be sent to the candidates by post.
CENTRES FOR THE WRITTEN EXAMINATION :
The written examination for recruitment of Junior Lineman will be held at different centers located in the GHMC area of Hyderabad & GWMC area of Warangal.
The Following documents should be produced by the candidate for verification at the time of Pole / Tower Climbing test before finalisation of Selection List for TSNPDCL JLM posts
- a) Date of birth certificate (SSC) with marks.
- b) ITI Certificate with marks.
- c) Community certificate, if SC/ST/BC status is claimed.
(*) Non-Creamy Layer certificate in respect of BC candidates.
- d) PH Certificate (PH-VH, PH-HH & PH-OH) – if PH status is claimed
- e) Study Certificates from 4th to 10th
- f) Proof of Residence if not studied in regular mode.
(**) The above certificates mentioned at (c), (d) & (f) should have been issued by the Govt. of Telangana
- g) In service outsourced worker engaged on contract basis shall submit their service certificate obtained from the concerned Divisional Engineer, evidencing the length of service, and continuity of in service as outsourced worker/with recorded evidence through sub-station Log Book certified by the concerned Officer.
With recorded evidence of EPF No in his name to be certified by the concerned DE.
- h) Latest Passport size photo
TSNPDCL present Circles / Administrative Units
Name of the Circle : New Districts covered
- Warangal : Warangal Urban, Warangal Rural Prof. Jayashankar, Jangaon, Mahabubabad
- Karimnagar : Peddapalli, Jagtial, Rajanna Sircilla
- Khammam : Bhadradri Kothagudem
- Nizamabad : Kamareddy
- Adilabad : Mancherial, Nirmal, Kumram Bheem
Incoming search terms:
- jlm tsnpdcl subject class
- Syllabus Tsnpdcl JLM TELUGU PDF
- tsnpdcl jlm
- best tsnpdcl j l m telugu books
- tsspdcl jlm books in telugu
- tsnpdcl jlm books telugu proprser jai shankar
- tsnpdcl jlm books telugu jai shankar model papers
- tsnpdcl jlm books
- TSNPDCL JLM book in Telugu
- ts npdcl jlm bits
- npdcl jlm jayashankar book
- jlm refer books
- JLM jai shankar modal paper
- jlm electron model exams paper
- jai shenkar npdcl modal paper
- what book are referred in Jlm exam