TSPSC Supervisor Notification 2018 Syllabus
Telangana Public Service Commission (TSPSC) Extension Officer (Supervisor) Recruitment 2018 Notification Online Application Form is provided for qualified women candidates to the post of Extension Officers Grade-I (Supervisor) In Women Development Child Welfare and Disabled Welfare Department.
TSPSC Extension Officers (Supervisor) Exam Date
TSPSC Extension Officer (Supervisor) Applications are invited Online from qualified candidates through the proforma Application given in the link below as TSPSC Supervisor Online Application Form in DPH &FW,DME and Lab Technician in TVVP.
- ONLINE applications from 23/12/2017
- Last date for submission of ONLINE applications 24/01/2018
- Hall Tickets can be downloaded 7 days before commencement of Examination.
- EXTENSION OFFICERS GRADE-I (SUPERVISOR) IN WOMEN DEVELOPMENT CHILD WELFARE AND DISABLED WELFARE DEPARTMENT
Exam Date : 16/04/2018 FN & AN
Exam Centres : Various District Centers
The Commission reserves the right to conduct the Examination either COMPUTER BASED RECRUITMENT TEST (CBRT) or OFFLINE OMR based Examination of objective type. Before applying for the posts, candidates shall register themselves as per the One Time Registration (OTR) through the Official Website of TSPSC. Those who have registered in OTR already, shall apply by login to their profile using their TSPSC ID and Date of Birth as provided in OTR.
TSPSC Extension Officers (Supervisor) Recruitment
Name of the Post :
Extension Officers Grade-I (Supervisor) in Women Development Child Welfare and Disabled Welfare Department
No. of Vacancies : 79
TSPSC Extension Officers (Supervisor) Age Limit
As on 01/07/2017
- Minimum Age (18 years) : A Candidate should not be born after 01/07/1999.
- Maximum Age (44 years) : A candidate should not be born before 02/07/1973.
TSPSC Extension Officers (Supervisor) Age Relaxation
TSPSC Supervisor Upper Age limit for the following categories are
- SC/ST and BCs : 5 Years
- Physically Handicapped persons : 10 Years
- Ex-Service men : 3 years & length of service rendered in the armed forces.
- N.C.C.(who have worked as Instructor in N.C.C.) : 3 Years & length of service rendered in the N.C.C.
- Telangana State Government Employees (Employees of TSRTC, Corporations, Municipalities etc. are not
eligible). : 5 Years based on the length of regular service.
TSPSC Extension Officers (Supervisor) Salary
- Rs. 24,440/- to Rs.71,510/-
TSPSC Extension Officers (Supervisor)Education Qualification
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Home Science/Bachelor’s Degree in Social Work
- Degree in Sociology;
- B.Sc. [Hons.] – Food Science & Nutrition;
- B.Sc. – Food & Nutrition, Botany / Zoology & Chemistry / Bio – Chemistry;
- B.Sc. – Applied Nutrition & Public Health, Botany / Zoology & Chemistry;
- B.Sc. – Clinical Nutrition & Dietetics, Botany / Zoology & Chemistry;
- B.Sc – Applied Nutrition, Botany / Zoology & Chemistry/ Bio – Chemistry;
- B.Sc. – Food Sciences & Quality Control, Zoology/ Botany & Chemistry / Biological Chemistry;
- B.Sc. – Food Sciences & Management, Botany /Zoology & Chemistry / Biological Chemistry;
- B.Sc. – Food Technology & Nutrition, Botany / Zoology & Chemistry;
- B.Sc. – Food Technology & Management, Botany / Zoology & Chemistry / Bio – Chemistry.
TSPSC Extension Officers (Supervisor) Fee
- Rs. 200/- towards Online Application Processing Fee.
- RS. 80/- towards Examination Fee.
The following category of candidates are exempted from payment of TSPSC Supervisor Examination fee
- BC, SC & ST of Telangana State
- Unemployed applicants in the age group of 18 to 44 years of Telangana State (They have to submit declaration at an appropriate time to the Commission that they are unemployed).
- PH & Ex-service men.
Note : BC’s, SC’s and ST’s belonging to other states are not exempted from payment of Application processing Fee and Examination Fee and they are not entitled for any kind of reservation.
The Fee is to be paid online through SBI ePay
TSPSC Extension Officers (Supervisor) epay List of Banks
List of Banks for making payment through SBI ePay.
TSPSC Extension Officers (Supervisor) Selection Procedure
THE SELECTION OF CANDIDATES FOR APPOINTMENT TO THE POSTS WILL BE MADE BY EXAMINATION (OBJECTIVE TYPE) BY ONLINE / OMR BASED.
TSPSC Supervisor District wise Posts Vacancies
Telangana State Break up of Provisional Vacancies for the post of Extension Officer Grade I (Supervisor) in women Development Child welfare and Disabled Welfare Department
- Zone V : Adilabad, Karimnagar, Warangal and Khammam. (ADB, KRMN, WGL, KMM)
- Zone VI : Hyderabad, Ranga Reddy, Nizamabad, Mahaboobnagar, Medak and Nalgonda. (HYD, RRD, NZB, MBNR, MDK, NLG)
TSPSC Extension Officers (Supervisor) Exam Pattern
Scheme and Syllabus for the post of Extension Officers Grade I (Supervisor) in Women Development Child welfare and Disabled Welfare Department
TSPSC Supervisor Notification 2018 Syllabus
TSPSC Extension Officers (Supervisor) Syllabus
TSPSC Supervisor Paper-I: General Studies and General Abilities Syllabus
- Current Affairs – Regional, National and International
- International Relations and Events.
- General Science; India’s achievements in Science and Technology
- Environmental issues and Disaster Management
- Economy of India and Telangana
- Geography of India with a focus on Telangana
- Indian Constitution and Polity with a focus on local self Government
- Society, Culture, Heritage, Arts and Literature of Telangana
- Policies of Telangana State
- History of Modern India with a focus on Indian National Movement
- History of Telangana with special emphasis on Movement for Telangana Statehood
- Logical Reasoning, Analytical Ability and Data Interpretation
- Basic English
TSPSC Supervisor Paper-II: Concern Subject (Common to all) (Degree Level) Syllabus
I. Social Structure:
Man and Society– Society – Characteristics and functions of Society – Community: meaning and types of communities – characteristics of rural and urban communities – Social processes – Concept of Socialization. Social control – Rural Social Stratification – Caste System – Scheduled Castes, Scheduled Tribes and other Backward Classes in Rural society – their conditions and problems – welfare measures for S.C., S.T. and O.B.C. – Agrarian Social Structure – culture and civilization.
II. Basic Social Institutions:
Basic Social Institutions in Rural Society
– Family : Nature of Family organization, change in role and status of women and factors affecting functions of family, approaches to the study of family; Family life cycle and development tasks; Family life education.
– Marriage: Changing patterns of marriage and its consequences – marital disharmony and counseling. Kinship, Religion, Economy, Polity and Education – Status of Women in Indian Society – Specific Problems of Women in Rural Society – Social legislations / Laws related to women.
III. Human Life Span Development:
Growth and development – concepts, major issues, principles, Developmental stages, Developmental tasks during life span, Factors for growth and development; Pregnancy-Care, complications, critical periods in development, Types of birth, complications during delivery; Post natal care of mother and child; Care of new born – Importance of breastfeeding, weaning; Characteristics of new born, Characteristics and care of premature baby; Development in Infancy – physical, motor, socio-emotional, cognitive, language development, Importance of infant stimulation – Definition, Importance, Materials, things to consider; Stimulating materials for different senses; Day Care centers- Practices to be followed, material required; Developmental delays during infancy; Early Childhood Period–Significance, Physical, motor, socio-emotional, cognitive and language development, Importance of play in development, Methods of child study, Disciplinary practices, Behaviour problems.
Developmental indicators; Development during school age; Development during adolescence – Pubertal changes, Physical and identity development, Socio, emotional, identity and personality problems, Transitions and Interests; Vocational guidance during adolescence; Development during adulthood; Children with special needs- types ofdisabilities, management, organizations working for disabled, facilities for special children; Children with socio emotional disadvantages; Welfare programmes for children, adolescents and women.
IV. Human Nutrition and Food Science:
Importance of nutrition for well being; Nutrients-carbohydrate, protein, fat, energy, fat soluble vitamins-A,D,E,K, water soluble vitamins-B-complex and Vit.C, minerals-Ca, P, Fe, I, Zn, Na, F – Role, Functions, Sources, Requirements, Deficiency signs and symptoms and Health problems associated; Basic food groups – Composition and Nutritive value, selection, processing, Cooking methods, Changes during cooking, Prevention of losses of nutrients; Food Adulterat ion; Food hygiene and laws, Nutraceuticals in foods; Food fortification; Processed and convenience foods.
V. Family and Community Nutrition:
Functional food groups; Concept of Balanced diet; Principles of meal planning; Nutrient requirements and Dietary guidelines in -Pregnant, lactating women, Infants, Preschoolers, School Children, Adolescents and adults; Therapeutic modifications in Diet during -Fevers, Gastro intestinal, liver, heart and kidney diseases, obesity and Diabetes; Assessment of Nutritional Status of Community-Direct methods – Anthropometry, Clinical, Biochemical and Dietary methods and Indirect methods.Malnutrition in India-types, prevalence, causes, prevention strategies, and treatment; Nutrition policies and programmes in operation in India; National and International agencies working to eradicate malnutrition, and their services.
VI. Early Childhood Development and Education:
Characteristics and Significance of ECDE; Motor, Language, Cognitive, Socio-emotional and Moral development -Concept /Meaning, principles, importance, classification and influencing factors; Early Childhood Education – Concept, Types, Need and History of ECE; ECE centers-Need, for ECE centers, Objectives of ECE Programme, Basic requirements; Curriculum Planning for early childhood period-Types, Steps, Factors, Characteristics of Curriculum Planning; Different types of ECE centers; Qualities of an ECE teacher; Records and reports maintained in ECE center; Parental participation in ECE programme.
VII. Health, Hygiene and Sanitation:
Health-Definition, importance; Health indicators-Mortality, Morbidity, and other secondary data – definitions, incidence; Immunization- Importance, vaccines and their utility, immunization schedule for children and others; Water- importance, sources, safety, water treatment/ purification methods, water borne diseases; Personal hygiene-importance, methods, health problems due to poor hygiene; Environmental Sanitation- safe methods of disposal of waste, common communicable diseases air, water, soil, and vector borne diseases; Food Poisoning and FoodAllergy; Primary prevention and treatment of communicable diseases: Health facilities available; First Aid at home level.
VIII. Policies and Programmes related to Rural Development, Women and Children:
Rural development: concept, need, meaning, and objectives, functions of extension education for rural development; Panchayati Raj institutions – concept, structure and functions. Rural Development Programmes – Mahatma Gandhi National Rural Employment Guarantee Scheme (MGNREGS), Swarna Jayanti Gram Swarojgar Yojana (SGSY), National Rural Livelihoods Mission (NRLM), National Social Assistance Programme, Rashtriya Mahila Kosh (RMK), Swachh Bharat Mission, Sansad Adarsh Gram Yojana, Pradhan Mantri Jan Dhan Yojana, Pradhan Mantri Jeevan Jyoti Bhima Yojana, Pradhan Mantri Suraksha Bhima Yojana.
Programmes for women welfare and dvelopment – Rajiv Gandhi Scheme for Empowerment of Adolescent Girls, (RGSEAG); Janani Suraksha Yojana, Beti Bachao Beti Padhao, Dhanalaxmi, Indira Gandhi Matritva Sahayog Yojana, Support to Training and Employment Programme for women (STEP), Swadhar, Ujjwala.
Policies related to women and children: National Policy for women – National Mission for Empowerment of Women – National Commission for women – National Policy for children – Protection of Children from Sexual offences Act, 2012 – National Policy for children – National Commission for Prote ction of child Rights (NCPCR) – Health and Family welfare – Major Initiatives under National Rural Health Mission (NRHM) – National Health Programmes related to women and children – Integrated child Development Services (ICDS) scheme: programme components and its administration – Five year plans and development se rvices for women and children.
IX. Social problems:
Poverty, Unemployment, Migration, Alcoholism, Caste conflicts, Dowry, child marriage.
X. Social work Intervention and communication:
Social work intervention in the areas of women’s welfare and child development; working with individuals, group, families and communities. Communication – process, elements, models, and barriers; Conventional and new media communication technologies – Classification, types, advantages and limitations; Criteria for selection of audio visual aids and factors affecting their selection
TSPSC Extension Officers (Supervisor) Hall Ticket 2018
Hall Tickets can be downloaded 7 days before commencement of Examination.
TSPSC Extension Officers (Supervisor) Exam Centre
- The Examination will be held at HYDERABAD (including HMDA Jurisdiction) only or as may be decided by the Commission.
- However, the Commission reserves the right to abolish / create new centre or centres for administrative reasons. Request for change of the centre will not be entertained.
TSPSC Extension Officers (Supervisor) Recruitment 2018 Links
Incoming search terms:
- tspsc notification 2018
- TSPSC 2018 notification
- tspsc supervisor notification 2018
- tspsc icds supervisor hall ticket
- tspsc grade 1 supervisor hall ticket
- tspsc extension officer edit application
- tspsc supervisor hall tickets
- tspsc supervisor grade 1 cut off marks
- supervijor sallebus
- super visor post district wise inssb
- tspsc grade1 supervisor syllabus
- tspsc grade1 supervisor hallticket
- Tspsc gov in supervisors hallticket
- tspsc extension online edit option
- tspsc extension officer grade 1 halticket
- tspsc supervisor results 2018
- tspsc hall ticket for supervisor download 2018
- tspsc supervisor notification
- tspsc supervisor government post exam result
- tspsc supervisor cut off marks
- tspsc superviser haltiket download
- tspsc super
- tspsc rxtension officer grade 1 edit
- tspsc icds supervisor notification
- tspsc icds supervisor ha
- tspsc icds supervisor exam date
- tspsc cut off marks by category wise in supervisor grafe 1
- tspsc anganwadi supervisor exam date 2018
- icds supervisor h
- icds supervisor exam date tspsc
- extension officer edit option
- expected marks for pharmacist grade 2018 by tspsc for nalgonda district of bc-a candate women
- distritwise posts of superwiser
- cut off for extension officer tspsc
- anganwadi supervisor hall ticket dounlod
- anganwadi supervisor hall ticket
- anganwadi supervisor exam time table in ts
- anganwadi supervisor exam hall ticket telangana
- icds supervisor hall ticket tspsc
- icds supervisor tspsc exam halltickets download
- tspsc anganwadi supervisor 2018 results
- tsps supervisor exam hall ticket
- ts anganvadi superviser hall tikets
- syllabus of women supervisor 2018
- supervisor xam hall tickets
- supervisor syllabus 2018
- supervisor syllabus
- social welfare supervisor syllabus
- new notification in tspsc 2018