TS Postal GDS (Latest) Recruitment 2018 Notification
Telangana Postal Circle GDS Online Applications are invited by the respective appointing authorities from eligible candidates for the selection and engagement to the posts of Gramin Dak Sevaks 1058 posts vacancies.
TS postal Circle Gramin Dak Sevak Very Clear Recruitment Details for Latest Notification with District wise posts vacancies, Salary details, Selection procedure, Eligibility, Age Limit, Qualification, Computer Knowledge details, Important Dates, Fee and other details regarding the Telangana postal Circle GDS Recruitment Notification are given below
TS Postal GDS Important Dates
- Start Date for Online Application Submission : 09/03/2018
- Last Date for Online Application Submission : 09/04/2018
TS Postal GDS Post Vacancies
- Gramin Dak Sevak (GDS) : 1058 posts Vacancies
Telangana GDS District wise posts vacancies
- Adilabad : 76
- Hanamkonda : 44
- Karimnagar : 55
- Khammam : 159
- Mahabubnagar : 62
- Nalgonda : 42
- Nizamabad : 92
- Peddapalli : 46
- RMS Z Division : 17
- Suryapet : 66
- Wanaparthy : 54
- Warangal : 38
- Hyderabad City : 31
- Hyderabad GPO : 4
- Hyderabad Sorting Division : 7
- Hyderabad South East : 38
- Medak : 39
- Sangareddy : 43
- Secunderabad : 64
TS Postal GDS Category wise Posts vacancies
TS Postal GDS Salary (Pay Scale)
- GDS BPM : Rs.2745 – 50 – 4245
- GDS MC : Rs.2295 – 50 – 4245/3695
- GDS MD : Rs.2295 – 45 – 4165
- GDS Packer : Rs.3635 – 65 – 5585
Pay Scales Differs according to the area.
TS Postal GDS Eligibility
TS Postal GDS Age Limit
As on 9th March 2018
- Minimum : 18 years
- Maximum : 40 years
TS Postal GDS Age Relaxation
The Upper Age Limit is applicable for the following category candidates
- OBC : 3 years
- SC/ST : 5 years
- PH candidates : 10 years
TS Postal GDS Education Qualification
- Pass 10th standard from approved state boards by the respective State Govt. / Central Govt.
- The Candidate passed Xth class examination in first attempt will be treated as meritorious against those passed compartmentally.
TS Postal GDS (Latest) Recruitment 2018 Notification
TS Postal GDS Computer Knowledge
- The candidate should have computer knowledge and will be required to furnish basic computer training certificate for at least 60 days from a recognized Computer Training Institute.
- This requirement of basic computer knowledge certificate shall be relaxable in cases where a candidate has studied computer as a subject in Class X or Class XII or higher educational qualification provided the candidate submits a certificate of Class X or Class XII or higher educational qualification in which he/she has studied computer as a subject.
Cycling knowledge is a pre-requisite condition for GDS posts attached with outdoor duties
TS Postal GDS Fee
- OC/OBC Male should pay a fee of Rs. 100/- for each set of five options.
- Candidate who requires to make the payment has to visit any identified Post Offices in the circle where online notification is current to make the payment.
- Telangana GDS Fee Payment Offices
- For making the payment candidate should inform Registration Number at the PO Counter.
- Payment of fee is exempted for all Female, SC/ST and PH candidates.
TS Postal GDS Selection Procedure
- Selection will be made as per the automatic generated merit list
- Only marks obtained in 10th standard of approved Boards aggregated to percentage to the accuracy of 4 decimals will be the criteria for finalizing the selection.
- In case candidates get the same marks, the merit order would be taken as DOB(higher age as merit), ST female, SC female, OBC female, UR female, ST Male, SC Male, OBC male, UR male.
- The Final selection/appointment will be based on satisfactory completion of verification and genuineness of all educational & other documents produced by the candidates by the concerned appointing authorities.
TS Postal GDS Residence
- The candidate selected for the post of GDS BPM must mandatorily take up his/her residence in the Branch Post Office village within one month after selection, but before engagement as Gramin Dak Sevak Branch Postmaster.
- The candidate shall submit a declaration to this effect in the application.
- The candidate selected for the post of other than GDS BPM should reside in post village/delivery jurisdiction
TS Postal GDS Security Bond
- The candidate applying for the post shall note that he/she shall furnish security amount of Rs. 25,000/- in the event of his/her engagement for the post of BPM .
- Rs. 10,000/- for other categories.
- The security shall be in the form of Fidelity Guarantee bond or National Savings Certificate pledged to the Department of Posts in the name of the President of India.
TS Postal GDS Documents to be uploaded
- SSC Marks Memo / Certificate
- Additional SSC Marks Memo 1(for candidate not qualified in single attempt)
- Additional SSC Marks Memo 2(for candidate not qualified in single attempt having more than two marks memo)
- Computer Certificate
- Community Certificate
- Certificate of Disability (Mandatory for PH candidates only)
Help Desk number for Telangana Circle : 040-23463613.
All queries of candidates may be mailed to email@example.com,firstname.lastname@example.org
Telangana Postal Circle GDS 2018 PDF Notification
Telangana Postal Circle GDS 2018 New Registration
Telangana Postal Circle GDS 2018 Online Application Form after Registration
The appointing authority of each post reserves the right to modify or cancel the notification of a post at any time without assigning any reason.
Incoming search terms:
- www tspsc posatl crilcul jobs 2018 in
- gds notification 2018
- ts gds posts notification
- ts postal recruitment 2018
- ts postal gds
- ts gds
- telangana gds notification
- latest postal notification 2018
- GDS notification
- exact salary of recent gds notification post