SBI Junior Associate 2018 Recruitment Notification
STATE BANK OF INDIA CENTRAL RECRUITMENT & PROMOTION DEPARTMENT, RECRUITMENT OF JUNIOR ASSOCIATES (CUSTOMER SUPPORT & SALES) IN STATE BANK OF INDIA
SBI Junior Associate 2018 Exam Date & Last Date
- Online Registration of application from : 20/01/2018
- Last Date for registration of application : 10/02/2018
- Last Date for editing application details : 10/02/2018
- Last date for printing your application : 25/02/2018
- Online Fee Payment : 20/01/2018 to 10/02/2018
Tentative Date of Preliminary Examination : March/April 2018
Online Application are invited for appointment as Junior Associate (Customer Support & Sales) in clerical cadre in State Bank of India. Candidates can apply for vacancies in one State only. Candidates can appear for the test only once under this recruitment project. The candidates applying for vacancies of a particular State, should be proficient (reading, writing, speaking and understanding) in the specified opted local language of that State.
- The test for knowledge of specified opted local language will be conducted as a part of selection process. It will be conducted after qualifying the online main examination but before joining the Bank. Candidates who fail to qualify this test will not be offered appointment.
- Candidates who produce 10th or 12th standard marksheet/certificate evidencing having studied the specified opted local language will not be required to undergo the language test.
Telangana SBI Junior Associate 2018 Recruitment
Hyderabad Circle SBI Junior Associate 2018
Location : Telangana (Hyderabad)
Language : Telugu/Urdu/Hindi
All Over India : 8301 posts
Telangana State : Hyderabad Circle : 255 posts
- Regular Vacancies : 110 posts
* Category wise posts vacancies
–>General : 57
–>SC : 17
–>ST : 7
–>OBC : 29PWD
* Person with Disability
–>LD (OH) : 2
–>VI : 1
–>HI : 2
–>DXS : 5
- Backlog vacancies : 145 posts
* SC : 145
Candidate to opt for ONE language at the time of online application.
(Please check SBI Junior Associate 2018 PDF Notification for other States Posts vacancies details. )
Actually there are 8301 posts vacancies of SBI Junior Associate 2018 all over India. As this site is to serve for Telangana State we have only given the details of the posts in Hyderabad Circle.
SBI Junior Associate 2018 Salary
11765/ to -655/3-13730-815/3-16175-980/4-20095-1145/7-28110-2120/1-30230-1310/1-31450.
SBI Junior Associate 2018 Education Qualification
SBI Junior Associate 2018 Age Limit
As on 01.01.2018
- Minimum : 20 years (born not later than 01.01.1998)
- Maximum : 28 years (born not earlier than 02.01.1990)
SBI Junior Associate 2018 Relaxation of Upper age limit
- SC/ST : 5 years
- Other Backward Classes (OBC) : 3 years
- PWD (Gen) : 10 years
- PWD (SC/ST) : 15 years
- PWD (OBC) : 13 years
- Persons domiciled in Jammu & Kashmir State during the period from 01.01.1980 to 31.12.1989 : 5 years
- Ex-Servicemen Actual period of service rendered in defence services + 3 years, (8 years for Disabled Ex- Servicemen belonging to SC/ST) subject to max. age of 50 years.
- Widows, Divorced women and women judicially separated from their husbands & who are not remarried
7 years (subject to maximum age limit of 35 years for General, 38 years for OBC & 40 years for SC/ST candidates)
Candidates seeking age relaxation are required to submit copies of necessary certificate(s) at the time of joining, if qualified.
SBI Junior Associate 2018 Selection Procedure
The selection process will consist of
- Preliminary examination (online test )
- Main examination online test
- Test of specified opted local language.
SBI Junior Associate 2018 Exam Pattern
SBI Junior Associate Preliminary Exam Pattern 2018
Phase-I : Preliminary Examination:
Objective Tests for 100 marks will be conducted online. This test would be of 1 hour duration consisting of 3 Sections as follows:
Approximately 10 times the numbers of vacancies will be short listed for the Main Examination from the list of all candidates arranged in descending order of aggregate marks scored. No minimum qualifying marks for individual subject as well as for aggregate (overall) are prescribed.
SBI Junior Associate Main Exam Pattern 2018
Phase – II: Main Examination:
Thee questions in objective tests, except for the test of General English, will be bilingual i.e., English & Hindi. There will be negative marks for wrong answers in the Objective tests. 1/4th of mark assigned for question will be deducted for each wrong answer.
Test of specified opted local language for SBI Junior Associate 2018
- Those who qualify for selection and produce 10th or 12th standard mark sheet/certificate evidencing having studied the specified opted local language will not be subjected to any Language test.
- In case of others (qualified for selection), specified opted local language test will be conducted after provisional selection but before joining. Candidates not found to be proficient in specified opted local language would be disqualified.
SBI Junior Associate 2018 Application Fee
- SC/ST/PWD/XS : Rs.100/- as Intimation Charges only (No Application Fee)
- General and OBC : Rs.600/- as Application Fee and Intimation Charges
SBI Junior Associate 2018 Application Procedure
- Candidates will be required to register themselves online by following the link given below as SBI Junior Associate 2018 Online Application Form and fill the form with basic details
–> Dimensions 200 x 230 pixels (preferred)
–> Size of file should be between 20kb–50 kb
–> Dimensions 140 x 60 pixels (preferred)
–> Size of file should be between 10kb – 20kb
- After ensuring the correctness of the particulars of the application form, candidates are required to pay fees through the payment gateway integrated with the application.
- The payment can be made by using debit card/credit card/Internet Banking by providing information as asked on the screen. Transaction charges for online payment, if any, will be borne by the candidates.
- On successful completion of the transaction, e-receipt and application form with fee details will be generated; which may be printed for further reference.
SBI Junior Associate 2018 Exam Centre
Telangana : Hyderabad, Karimnagar, Khammam, Warangal
(Please check SBI Junior Associate 2018 PDF Notification for other States Exam Centres details)
As this site is to serve for Telangana State we have only given this details.
SBI Junior Associate 2018 Call Letter
- Preliminary Examination: The candidates should download their call letter and an “acquaint yourself booklet” by entering their registration number and password/date of birth from the Bank’s website from 01.03.2018 onwards (Tentatively).
- Main Examination: Candidates qualified for main examination would be able to download their call letter from the Bank’s website (following the instructions available on the screen) from 26.04.2018 onwards (Tentatively).
SBI Junior Associate 2018 Merit List
The marks obtained in the Preliminary Examination (Phase-I) will not be added for the selection and only the aggregate marks obtained in Main Examination (Phase-II) will be considered for preparation of the final merit list. Provisional selection will be made on the basis of candidate’s performance in the test (main examination).
SBI Junior Associate 2018 Probation Period
The newly appointed Junior Associates will be on probation for a Minimum period of 6 months. 15 prescribed e-lessons will be required to be completed by newly recruited Junior Associates during the probation, for getting confirmed in the Bank, failing which their probation will be extended till completion of the same.
Incoming search terms:
- sbi junior associate probation periods and probation salary
- preliminary exam date of sbi junior customer associates exam 2018
- sbi junior assicate pt exam date
- sbi junior associate exam date 2018
- sbi junior associate notification 2018